Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful (3598 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Listen to this interesting video lol. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I87MqbTCzvM
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Black People Are Going to Be Poor Forever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX_6Aepg5lw

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Fulaman198(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
I think some of what he says are true especially the part of black women don't respect black men. Which is true. That's why black women (African women completely included) go after white guys and throw black men to the curb.

However, one can not simply deny the success of Nigerian black men abroad and also locally. We are amongst the most educated in the world. So think of that black women, and stop pretending to be white women.

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by tpia1: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ta lon ba soro?
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by kandiikane(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fulaman198: I think some of what he says are true especially the part of black women don't respect black men. Which is true. That's why black women (African women completely included) go after white guys and throw black men to the curb.

However, one can not simply deny the success of Nigerian black men abroad and also locally. We are amongst the most educated in the world. So think of that black women, and stop pretending to be white women.
I didn't watch the videos but you earn respect. You don't just expect it and get it just like that. If one respects themselves and gives respect, they will be respected in return.

1 Like

Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Subom1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fulaman198: I think some of what he says are true especially the part of black women don't respect black men. Which is true. That's why black women (African women completely included) go after white guys and throw black men to the curb.

My dear you have got it twisted. Black men also do not respect black woman. It is not just a one way thing. Black men also date white woman and "throw black women to the curb". Do you see how the same can also be said about black men. Truth is I think black people really need to get over themselves. If a black woman dates a white man then that's her ish and it should not be an issue for you as it is none of your business just like the same should be for a black man with a white girl. Those couples are even in the minority, the majority of black people are together.
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Subom1(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
This video is interesting. There is some truth to what he says. Black people are too busy fighting and hating each other. Straight vs gay, women vs men, light skinned vs darkskin not to mention tribal wars. Pathetic really

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Fulaman198(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2014
Subom1: My dear you have got it twisted. Black men also do not respect black woman. It is not just a one way thing. Black men also date white woman and "throw black women to the curb". Do you see how the same can also be sad about black men. Truth is I think black people really need to get over themselves. If a black woman dates a white man then that's her ish and it should not be an issue for you as it is none of your business just like the same should be for a black man with a white girl. Those couples are even in the minority, the majority of black people are together.

Yeah I guess you are right
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Fulaman198(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2014
Subom1: This video is interesting. There is some truth to what he says. Black people are too busy fighting and hating each other. Straight vs gay, women vs men, light skinned vs darkskin not to mention tribal wars. Pathetic really

Yeah I agree with that
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Stillfire: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2014

Haven't watched the videos yet, but can you explain the bolded? I really don't get it and the pretending to be white women part? undecided

However I would speak for myself, I wasn't brought up to even restrict myself to my tribe when it comes to marriage, let alone race, lol.
I really really find it weird when people expect some loyalty to race when it comes to matters of the heart.
Any matured woman know that in this century, it is by who loves you, who would marry you and not make you a baby mama, who wont be hung up on a culture or ancient ideals that demand you take up more responsibility you can chew because you were unfortunate to be born a woman. This is the kind of man I would want for my daughter whether white, black, or yellow.

2 Likes

Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by KeMeTRocky(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2014
dafuq is this pathetic bullshit?

yall africans got fuckin problems, this is the most pathetic sh1t ive ever read coming from black people..

yall niggas need help, and yall think this sh1t is OK? b1tch made a$$ fukk niggas
Re: Black Men Are Weak And White Men Are Powerful by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 13, 2014
The black man is the superior man while the white is intellectual thief.

"If it wasn't for the black man, the white would not even know how to take a shiit" - Paul Money.

Go read about how the black moors civilised Europe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94CiXvrxV5E

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It An Abomination To Change Your Native Name? / How To Say "happy Birthday" And "i Love You" In Ishan? / The Orikis Of All Yoruba Subgroups (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.