Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) (1232 Views)

6 Reasons Why Your Skin Is Becoming Oily / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. / Chewing Sticks Are Better Than Toothbrushes - Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Bleaching my skin is one thing I've never thought of and will never think of,all my life.The obvious true is that black is beautify.Few people will still dispute that fact though,most especially my light skin folks.I've seen and heard of some people trying to bleach their black skin,I don't intend calling it madness but I just don't have another word to describe the act.
The strongest and the best skin is the dark skin ,always lustering.I will pick the dark skin over light skin countless time because dark skin is very rich in melanin and has more melanosomes which is ultimately advantageous in the sense that it provide protection against the deleterious effects of ultraviolet radiation.This helps the body to retain its folate reserves and protects against damage to the DNA.Furthermore,because the skin is protected by the melanin, dark pigmented people have a lower chance of developing skin cancer and conditions related to folate deficiency, such as neural tube defects.
Have you seen me.....I'm the cutest,sweetest aand most hansome dude in the whole wide world.I'm dark and proud of it.Maybe I don't have enough reasons why I think the dark skin is better than the light skin.Maybe it's just because I'm a black.I hareby open this thread for the blacks to help me defend my opinion and also for the light skinned folks to express their opinion.

1 Like

Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by kemiola89(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Maybe because you're racist... What has skin color got to do with individual personality?
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by Virus777: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Whether black or light skinned, be happy with the skin God gave you.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by Fuck: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
iphedahyor: Bleaching my skin is one thing I've never thought of and will never think of,all my life.The obvious true is that black is beautify.Few people will still dispute that fact though,most especially my light skin folks.I've seen and heard of some people trying to bleach their black skin,I don't intend calling it madness but I just don't have another word to describe the act.
The strongest and the best skin is the dark skin ,always lustering.I will pick the dark skin over light skin countless time because dark skin is very rich in melanin and has more melanosomes which is ultimately advantageous in the sense that it provide protection against the deleterious effects of ultraviolet radiation.This helps the body to retain its folate reserves and protects against damage to the DNA.Furthermore,because the skin is protected by the melanin, dark pigmented people have a lower chance of developing skin cancer and conditions related to folate deficiency, such as neural tube defects.
Have you seen me.....I'm the cutest,sweetest aand most hansome dude in the whole wide world.I'm dark and proud of it.Maybe I don't have enough reasons why I think the dark skin is better than the light skin.Maybe it's just because I'm a black.I hareby open this thread for the blacks to help me defend my opinion and also for the light skinned folks to express their opinion.

Keep consoling yourself about your blacky face.

Fact still remains that we light skin guys rule. We look more attractive, we look fresher, we get jobs faster, we get more modelling contracts, we screw more girls, we get more movie roles. The list is endless.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Virus777: Whether black or light skinned, be happy with the skin God gave you.
exactly the point I'm trying to make
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Black is beautiful.
Black signifies strength.
Black signifies immunity.
Black signifies virility.
Have you ever noticed that whenever a fair guy/gal is pissed off, they literally turn tomatoes(red) quite irritating i should say.
If am to come to this world again and again,i will always be dark and proud.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by iphedahyor(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ninejaywon: Black is beautiful.
Black signifies strength.
Black signifies immunity.
Black signifies virility.
Have you ever noticed that whenever a fair guy/gal is pissed off, they literally turn tomatoes(red) quite irritating i should say.
If am to come to this world again and again,i will always be dark and proud.
10000000............likes
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by alanasalpi: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Actually, I too have the same opinion. While comparing to strength, Dark skin has more and better to protect from sun rays.

dana point spa
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by kajoula(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bleep:

Keep consoling yourself about your blacky face.

Fact still remains that we light skin guys rule. We look more attractive, we look fresher, we get jobs faster, we get more modelling contracts, we screw more girls, we get more movie roles. The list is endless.

[size=20pt]MONKEY SEF WAN YELLOW[/size] grin [size=20pt]BLACK SKIN COLOR ALL THE WAY[/size]
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Op you are a racist, No skin Color is better than the other
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by herald9: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
IT'S ALL PINK ON THE INSIDE FUUUCK WHAT COLOUR THEIR SKIN IS undecided
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by moneybag100: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
What's the use of your skin colour when EBOLA is everywhere.
Re: Dark Skin Is Better Than Light Skin(my Opinion) by purplesummer(f): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Black or Red, Yellow or white, we all should be happy in our own skin. I love dark guys.

But OP, the mere fact that you took out such time trying to convince yourself that the dark skin is the best, suggests inferiority complex. If you are comfortable with being dark you wouldn't have seen the need to preach to yourself or others the gospel of the dark skin.

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Growing Beards In Men / Natural Guide To Acne Scar Removal / Reveled The Cause Of The Faceless Child Born At Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.