Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... (998 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Lets Stop The Table Layout ( Lets Use Xhtml 1.0 Strict) Tutorial Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by kapersky(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
lets use this medium to drive more traffic to our website, drop your website link and description here.

www.multimegasms.com

DESCRIPTION: best bulk sms provider in the whole whole world......
i wonder what you were thinking when you are spending money on SMS..... Oh!! i know it wasn't your fault... But i have a Solution....www.Multimegasms.com is the right solution for you to stop spending your heart earn money.... Visit www.multimegasms.com to get it done...
20 free sms units on first registration and activation
30 free sms units on first purchase......
DONT MISS IT....

Lets use this medium to get more 'likes' or followers to our facebook fan page. Let me set the ball rolling by droping mind:

http://www.facebook.com/multimegai.tschool
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by naijamatter: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Cheap BulkSMS 4 ur Occasion, Events & Biz Marketing 4 as low as #1.20k Visit www.textsms.com.ng or Call: 08139131326 Very Fast & Reliable with Great Features!

Enjoy great Features like:
5 free SMS credit upon registration
send customized SMS message
Automatic removal of repeated numbers
schedule SMS for later deliver
create SMS phone books and groups
24/7 customer service
secured online payment and more!
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by fattbabakay(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Dis method won't drive traffic kankan

1 Like

Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by fattbabakay(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
naijamatter: Cheap BulkSMS 4 ur Occasion, Events & Biz Marketing 4 as low as #1.20k Visit www.textsms.com.ng or Call: 08139131326 Very Fast & Reliable with Great Features!

Enjoy great Features like:
5 free SMS credit upon registration
send customized SMS message
Automatic removal of repeated numbers
schedule SMS for later deliver
create SMS phone books and groups
24/7 customer service
secured online payment and more!
is dat ur website?? Y is it like dat?
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by breezy900: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Mine is www.breezyworld.tk while my facebuk page is www.fb.com/breezyworld
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by breezy900: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Mine is www.breezyworld.tk while my facebuk page is www.fb.com/breezyworld
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by osile2012: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Ours is on my signature. You can rate popular Brands, Products and People in Nigeria on this site. You also stand a chance to win lots of exciting prices when you rate.

HOW TO WIN

Click on either the Rate Brands,Products or People button
Select the item you want to rate
Fill the form and submit
You can rate as many Brands,Products and People as you want.

MAKE SURE THE CONTACT DETAILS YOU ENTER ARE CORRECT, AS YOU WILL BE CONTACTED THROUGH IT WHEN YOU WIN.

RATE MORE !! WIN MORE!!!

Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by kapersky(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
how can you build a house without a solid foundation, how can you become a good programmer without a foundation...
start the foundation now with BASIC programming language... Learn it here for free.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD6Qil8qovM?list=PLJNW2DKDGQplcLdvQ9kJMHBjMKNCx_BPQ
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by bassdow: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional and Bespoke Business Services

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by posiworld(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
We are on a mission to find all the Positive / Happy people on the globe..... like and invite your friends to this page so we can connect everyone!

www.facebook.com/cosmasonyekwelu
Re: LETS USE THIS MEDIUM TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO OUR WEBSITE..... by darmys(f): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest VPS And Dedicated Server In Nigeria / Google Adsense Sent Me A Code, What Next? / Will Google Remove Adsense From My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.