Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone (16182 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by erictoonice: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Why all the hate on USA, did u guys just hear about the disease, countries like america, Germany and UK have sent expert team to be on ground since the disease broke out, its no big deal what China did, other nationalities have even died. what have USA done to Nigeria that warrant all these hate.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by yerimastyle(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nigerians only know how to make noise a white man will pray for 4min and go back to work but Nigerians will sit down to pray for 4hours on a Monday morning we are so lazy

cirmuell: And they leave us out again? undecided wetin we do the world?

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by uzoexcel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
u pray to God for drugs to be sent by developed people 'who are going to hell as they dont believe in God i.e the Chinese' to cure us
U noticed the irony in that?
emmyrichie: smiley I bet this ebola of a demon will soon be a thing of the past in JESUS CHRIST name..
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Abdul9025(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
the most populated country in the country try shah
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by meforyou1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Nice one China what is Britain waiting for to do the same abi na to dictate to us how we are going to run our affairs when it comes to gay issue them Sabi
must we always look towards the west for bits and pieces? Don't we have enough human and natural resources to be self sufficient?
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by mployer(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Begging for our right? angry

Wetin this guy dey talk sef. angry

ANything entering Africa must pass through us first or nothing..

Infact, Jonathan should send our army to go and confisticate all those Ebola drugs from those countries. angry

See small Sierra Leone and Liberia wey we save from killing off themselves with civil war o!! Now na them go survive Ebola whilst we die!! angry NEVER!! angry

grin grin
Begging for your right or begging is your right grin

Btw, you are sounding like a giant now, think I'm with you on this.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by uzoexcel(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
while developed nations are harnessing their talents through academia and research to develop the serum, the average nigerian goes to church to curse out the virus

Can u look online to check how the USA developed the serum? Through Cursing?
Nnamdipaul: I cause every spirit of Ebola in Jesus name..Amen!!
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by uzoexcel(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
pls tell 'em as some comments here just pissess me off
meforyou1: must we always look towards the west for bits and pieces? Don't we have enough human and natural resources to be self sufficient?
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Adenugay(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Good work...

Man arrested for killing school pupil after she refused his sexual advances >>> http://www..com/man-arrested-killing-school-pupil-refused-sexual-advances/
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
mployer:
grin grin
Begging for your right or begging is your right grin

Btw, you are sounding like a giant now, think I'm with you on this.

WHy you dey behave like person wey dem born and train for Burkina Faso. angry

Nigerians dont beg, we take. angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by presley64(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
4reigningqueen: i stand against all spirit of
ebola on our land,in any man
or woman,boy or girl,in air or
on the sea,in the spirit or
physical. I declare healing for
those infected and protection
for those not infected. Fresh
anointing on our land in Jesus
name! Amen.

am not criticizing ur prayers but if u really wanna pray, go 2 d hospital n pay dem some visit i guess dat wud help beta

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Ezyp(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
CocoaOla: my own question is can mosquito transfer Deborah virus?
bros u don de ask this question since....just google am na...( when I did, I read that the virus can't survive in mosquito cause mosquito is not a carrier)
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by mployer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

WHy you dey behave like person wey dem born and train for Burkina Faso. angry

Nigerians dont beg, we take. angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by amanikondo: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
ehisdan:
Bros abeg rest it will soon get to us(nigeria)
Oh, you are queuing on the line for it?
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
made in china grin grin
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Why is Africa constantly on the receiving end?

What is wrong with the African mind??

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
uzoexcel: u pray to God for drugs to be sent by developed people 'who are going to hell as they dont believe in God i.e the Chinese' to cure us
U noticed the irony in that?

Ok, I've noticed you... oya go on with your argument making spree.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ceejayluv(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA: Good News.

We should look towards the East instead of the West.

while USA is making a big fuss over sending us medicine, China has already landed on African soil without a word.

China is doing what Doctors without borders has been doing in Guinea since 2001... They teamed up with W.H.O to send tonnes of medical equipment in March. USA and Canadian researchers are at the forefront of ebola research (zmapp and TEK-Ebola drugs).... let's keep the ovation on low key for the Chinese... They're still coming up.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Adenugay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
d
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by zurine(f): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
hmm
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Seemyfather(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
CocoaOla: my own question is can mosquito transfer Deborah virus?

Laughed. Oboy you dey dey even serious ever since I met/knew you. And which one be "Deborah Virus" again? Abeg change gear ojare.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by searay(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Scyllapatron: God bless China,
if it were uranium, gold or diamond that are discovered in those African countries, France and others will rush, start sending troops .
Amen
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Alfred234(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
i don't know why you guys are screaming... China only supplied this countries with stuffs like protective gears, glass, gloves & some drugs but not d cure. Don't u people knw how to read again? #Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by roufy235(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
no forget us too o
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Nice one China what is Britain waiting for to do the same abi na to dictate to us how we are going to run our affairs when it comes to gay issue them Sabi

See Africa's gimme, gimme, gimme attitude. Smh
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ceejayluv(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
roufy235: no forget us too o
The almost two billion naira released by the FG for ebola control is more than enough to get those medical kits... Sierra Leone ain't that wealthy to get them for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
meforyou1: must we always look towards the west for bits and pieces? Don't we have enough human and natural resources to be self sufficient?
Direct that question to our incompetent leaders .
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by BlueMagic2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Africa will always be a 3rd world country and will one day be colonized once again. Always looking for handouts even with the rich vast resources at its disposal. Pathetic $#!thole.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
BluIvy:

See Africa's gimme, gimme, gimme attitude. Smh
what option do we have other than to beg as our leaders are incompetent and our rich men don't want to invest in pharmaceutical companies produce vaccines for emergency like ebola outbreak, mind you, you can contribute but what have you contributed nothing only shm (shaking your head)
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Raypawer(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
yo! these guys making advances.... make US go to hell with their vaccine!
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
It's now we will know those who like Africa.

useless colonial masters!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Carbon Monoxide: The Colourless, Odourless Killer / Using Your Reliever Inhaler More Than Twice A Month? / Fertility And Issues With Conception? Get Your Answers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.