Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone (16264 Views)

US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Nice one China what is Britain waiting for to do the same abi na to dictate to us how we are going to run our affairs when it comes to gay issue them Sabi
No mind these useless western countries.
May God bless China abundantly

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by henchamb(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
america thinks that by gathering the 50 blockhead african leaders they will have control over africa and her market. china is doing well despite its challenges. soon we shall decide we will be our ally in terms of global power.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Waspy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
iiichidodo: Where our own na?!...
We Nah big boy na . we don old pass this kain things undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by unmask: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
the chinese have come to get a sample of the ebola drug, so they can make an African price compliant one
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Olyboy16(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
erictoonice: Why all the hate on USA, did u guys just hear about the disease, countries like america, Germany and UK have sent expert team to be on ground since the disease broke out, its no big deal what China did, other nationalities have even died. what have USA done to Nigeria that warrant all these hate.
i cwiosly dont know. I think someone should start a topic on this and let us nigerians speak and sort this out! If china somehow holds the power in the world its gona b like we all goin back 2 centuries!!! The US is tough, strict, bold, and fearless. They dont care to sanction any godamn body even if they are gona loose trillions of dolars over it! They have a database that can crush china in just few weeks! They are english speaking! They are nt religious and many other factors to join. Chinese wil darken our mentality wif their religion, and traditional stupidity! Chinese live wholely on foreign investments meaning they cant survive a major scale war without loosing half of their economy! USA has technology that the chinese can only dream of. The mode of chinese government doesnt support criticism and failure awareness when the government messes up..how many do we wana count.??
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
___
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
___
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Maonyz(f): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ebola Alert!!!

Learn How To Protect Yourself...

People, It is no longer a joke!

Ebola has no cure for now but there are measures you can take to prevent its spread among your loved ones...according to medical report!

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EBOLA VIRUS:

* Wash your hands with soap(ALOE LIQUID SOAP): Make it a duty to wash your hands regularly. Protect your palms from pollution and other environmental irritants(ALOE PROPOLIS CREME). Avoid all unnecessary contact.

* Use a good Hand SANITIZER ( FOREVER HAND SANITIZER): This should be done regularly and carry it with you everywhere you go. Teach everyone you know to do same. Buy for your children and loved ones to carry around. Being your brother's keeper isn't a choice anymore. The farther people you know are from Ebola virus, the farther away you are from it too!!!

* Disinfect Your Surroundings: The Virus cannot survive disinfectants, heat, direct sunlight, detergents and soaps. Clean up your laundry, dishes, floors and bathrooms. Use Forever ALoe MultiPurpose Detergent for this!

* Fumigate if you have pests: Fumigate your environment and dispose of the carcasses properly. The Cleaner your environments are now, the better for you!

* Eat foods that will boost your immunity: some are yoghurt, Sweet Potatoes, Fruits, Beef, Chicken Soup, Garlic, Oats etc. Take a glass of Aloe Vera Gel Drink daily and our Forever ImmuneBlend!

* Protect Yourself: Use protective gear if you go near or care for someone you suspect has Ebola. Its even better you call the medics to take charge because they are more trained for this!

* Report: Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY you notice them. Don't delay!

* Educate everyone(even your little ones): Tell your loved ones, neighbours, colleagues and domestic staff. You're safer when everybody around you is educated about Ebola Virus.

The listed items are very affordable. Ebola is the expensive one here!

To order for Aloe Liquid Soap, Aloe Propolis Creme, Forever Hand Sanitizer and Forever Aloe Multi Purpose Detergent-MPD:
Call/whatsapp: 08032776889
BBPIN: 2A5C1937
foreverbeautifulwithmma@gmail.com

To Learn more, like us on: http://www.facebook.com/foreverbeautifulwithmma

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Frankenstein: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
BadBoy25: why should CNN report it? I would order my staff not to report it if I owned cnn. go watch china tv and get the report from there. stvpid animals ! I am now anti africa. i would gladly propagate any anti african projects and schemes.
black people are stvpid and should be re-enslaved .
CNN is an international news agency and a privately-owned corporation. CCTV is owned by the Chinese government.
The press in the West keep demonizing China and want us to see them as the bad guys. That was why I mentioned CNN. They hardly carry news about the good things and achievements of the Communist and non NATO or pro-west nations.

I dunno why you're ranting like a fishwife about being anti-Africa, nobody cares about the online choices you make.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Olyboy16(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Frankenstein: CNN is an international news agency and a privately-owned corporation. CCTV is owned by the Chinese government.
The press in the West keep demonizing China and want us to see them as the bad guys. That was why I mentioned CNN. They hardly carry news about the good things and achievements of the Communist and non NATO or pro-west nations.

I dunno why you're ranting like a fishwife about being anti-Africa, nobody cares about the online choices you make.
Liar! So CCTV praises the west abi?? Mtchew
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ehisdan(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
amanikondo:
Oh, you are queuing on the line for it?
#Peace#
Fordive and forget
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Frankenstein: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olyboy16:
Liar! So CCTV praises the west abi?? Mtchew
They don't! They also don't pretend to be transparent and unbiased like the western media.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by simdam500(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oklander: If not for corruption, Naija should be able to take care of itself....

thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Olyboy16:
i cwiosly dont know. I think someone should start a topic on this and let us nigerians speak and sort this out! If china somehow holds the power in the world its gona b like we all goin back 2 centuries!!! The US is tough, strict, bold, and fearless. They dont care to sanction any godamn body even if they are gona loose trillions of dolars over it! They have a database that can crush china in just few weeks! They are english speaking! They are nt religious and many other factors to join. Chinese wil darken our mentality wif their religion, and traditional stupidity! Chinese live wholely on foreign investments meaning they cant survive a major scale war without loosing half of their economy! USA has technology that the chinese can only dream of. The mode of chinese government doesnt support criticism and failure awareness when the government messes up..how many do we wana count.??

You are crazy! Pagans never impose their beliefs.

Then what we should worship that st.upid jew god being propagated on our land by american missionaries?

and btw everything from your car to a simple screw-driver is made in China. forget USA, the world will shut down if CHina stops its exports.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by neyur: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzJackBaueress:

http://english.cntv.cn/2014/08/12/VIDE1407799804855499.shtml

seriously i dont know what else african can do,as if african country dont have medical personal,and we are decieving ourselfs we are not slave. In M.I's voice; ''negro still a slave''
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by oote: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
iiichidodo: Where our own na?!...
WON GBE BOOOOooooooo......
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Olyboy16(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You are crazy! Pagans never impose their beliefs.

Then what we should worship that st.upid jew god being propagated on our land by american missionaries?

and btw everything from your car to a simple screw-driver is made in China. forget USA, the world will shut down if CHina stops its exports.
Very funny how people like just go on social media and blow out all sort nasty stuff! The chinese are not the only ones exporting stuff for God's sake! Infact rarely will u find any quality commodity coming from china! They only export cheap, low-grade and flashy products to d world. And most of the quality tech being produced in china are owned by foreign bodies who can divert production elsewhere at anytime. Besides the only reason china has become the catch 4 foreign investors is that china gives out very cheap labour force due to their huge population! These labour forces are so cheap that these workers are now complaining of heavy financial problems. If you dont much about things dont talk much!
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ocelot2006(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Well done china.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Toosure70: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
i ve discovered d herbal solution. If they refuse to listen i will soon discuss everything on d forum
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by dangoteagent: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2014
WHO COLONIZED US? I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE USE OF BRITAIN TO US OH!
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
when is Russia going to join in this kind of help to d world or d only tin they kno is war. and some people. wit brain still want them ass world power fulls
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by amanikondo: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2014
ehisdan:
I dnt wnt to insult u before ur inherited curse wount allow that, even ur username speaks it. U have just registered ur name in it. AWA LE E.

Na Sango go kill your entire family. Sanpona ra pa ara ile yin. Ofolo lo mi enfo she, Ofo lo ma se. He no go better for you and your unborn generation to come.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by chukxie(m): 2:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Olyboy16:
Very funny how people like just go on social media and blow out all sort nasty stuff! The chinese are not the only ones exporting stuff for God's sake! Infact rarely will u find any quality commodity coming from china! They only export cheap, low-grade and flashy products to d world. And most of the quality tech being produced in china are owned by foreign bodies who can divert production elsewhere at anytime. Besides the only reason china has become the catch 4 foreign investors is that china gives out very cheap labour force due to their huge population! These labour forces are so cheap that these workers are now complaining of heavy financial problems. If you dont much about things dont talk much!

Stories for the gods. China exports are almost equivalent to its domestic consumption. Chinese are the first consumers of their own products. That is why they didn't feel much impact from the financial crisis that nearly crippled Europe and the US.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ehisdan(m): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2014
amanikondo:

Na Sango go kill your entire family. Sanpona ra pa ara ile yin. Ofolo lo mi enfo she, Ofo lo ma se. He no go better for you and your unborn generation to come.
#ODESHI#
Back to sender in jesus name.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by amanikondo: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
ehisdan:
#ODESHI#
Back to sender in jesus name.

Odeshi and Jesus no be friend. For those curses i rained on you, So shall it be.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ehisdan(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
amanikondo:

Odeshi and Jesus no be friend. For those curses i rained on you, So shall it be.
#PEACE#
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by amanikondo: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
ehisdan:
ori e fe buru ni, abi aye irun re fe baje ni. Sango lo ma pa e.
Idiot.
U think u can come here and insult any body u want. Death is calling u, for taking me as ur mate u must answer the call. U Fool.
Even your father and your mother cannot measure up to me not to talk of their unsuccessful, crazy, bastard child.

Ofo lo ma se 2014. Iya ati baba oni jere re.

You yourself know already that your life is not balance and you will add more to your problem this year.
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by ehisdan(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
amanikondo:
Even your father and your mother cannot measure up to me not to talk of their unsuccessful, crazy, bastard child.

You yourself know already that your life is not balance and you will add more to your problem this year.
grin
amanikondo:

PEACE
Re: Ebola: China Sends Medical Supplies To Guinea, Liberia And Sierra Leone by amanikondo: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
ehisdan: grin
PEACE
Better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Chinenye Otorkpa, Federal Medical Center Lokoja's First Home Grown Fellow / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) / Scientists On Brink Of HIV Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.