Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

11 Practical Tips To Fight Sleep When Studying - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Practical Tips To Fight Sleep When Studying (5164 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 11 Practical Tips To Fight Sleep When Studying by J0nyb0y(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
BukkyDan:

hmn...that means you're lucky. Cos once my back hits the bed, no attempts to wake me up before day break would prosper o
you love sleep grin
Re: 11 Practical Tips To Fight Sleep When Studying by damcqute(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2014
benbuks:
exactly bro.. d water tin really helps ..used /using it too... could consume like half bag of "pure-water" even more , during marathon studies . though the hot weather in my school compliments that .

though am not a nautical reader , my system hardly adopts to that. except i didn't really mean to read , else , could spend the whole day studying without even realising the existence of other people talk less of hunger or even sleep ( especially on calculations/solving notorious problems or learning a new concept ) . as soon as i start feeling sleepy , sharp sharp no waste of time ( sleep.com) , i don't exceed the elastic limit , else na something else oo

@team
another tip..

don't just study for passing exam sake , develop interest & zeal to understand the concepts in what you are studying , imagine the profits & real life problems you could solve to aid the state of humanity by mastering that curse ( as know no knowledge is a waste) , you will get to appreciate this .. trust me with this good nurtured notion settled in you , you will hardly think about sleep . join this with the OP's tips...

that's it .

nice1 Op...though we all gat varied formula to curb sleep while reading /studying .

not sure if this will make front page . but . i trust Mods. can clear my doubts .

1luv..

very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's The Reason Toilets Are Called Restrooms / Babalakin: Varsities Can’t Survive On Govt Funding / ‘bayelsa Govt To Increase Number Of Indigenous Teachers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.