Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram (2609 Views)

"Nigerian Army Needs N526 Billion" - COAS, Tukur Buratai / Nigerian Army Needs To Be In 'war Mood' / Nigeria's Army Needs Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by chrisxxx(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
As a kid and even after my secondary school my immediate interest was joining Nigerian Army. On many trials it did not work perhaps I knew nobody in the system to assist despite trying on three different recruitments exercise. Dont ask me to join now because the interest is no longer there. I have watched with keen interest, sorrowfully and pitiable the recurrent falling of our dear soldiers in cold blood by members of this obdurate sect called Boko Haram. Many people have claimed that archaic amunitions used by Nigerian Army is culpable. In response to this I have painstakenly carried out this research on guns so that those in charge of amunition purchase can go for it. They are the best of guns available for mordern warfare.
We must stop Boko Haram before they stop us.
They are killing themselves, they are killing the soldiers, they are killing civilians, they are killing Christians as well as Moslems, Nigerian Army is killing them and there are also collateral damages, the sumary of it all is that Nigerians are being killed. Women are being made sudden widow, children are made orphan etc.

Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by chrisxxx(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Others

Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by chrisxxx(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will furnish their names later and their characteristics. One love, Nigeria is our country.
Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by samuelkaykay(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
We have such guns in Nigeria,Nigerian Army posseses more deadly weapons,but northern elders warned against the use of high fire power.
Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by nnanyereugo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm.... Guy na world war 111 u wan strt? Ayway gud if we can equip our soldiers wit dem 2 wipe out dat useless islamic sect.
Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by seankafor(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
but wat if it gets to d wrong hands.anyway gun is gun whether ak47 or m16 .as far as its d xame bullet and it fires straight and not chaka kpum( shut and reload).
Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by collynzov5: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Whatever weapon you give to the Nigerian army will still be handed over to boko haram on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by Rikidony(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
All those guns are under the budget of the 1billion dollar sent to the senate. let them just do the needful
Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
There is lack of will, sabotage, set-ups and demoralisation facing Nigerian soldiers. To win this war, the Government needs to stop politicizing it and take necessary underground steps. It cannot be resolved through physical confrontation because it will fail like the one embarked upon by US in Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan. You can't win people fighting to conserve their faith or religious belief. History proves this as with both Christianity and Islam where the authorities declared them illegal and they were persecuted but yet their popularity soared. The 1st major mistake was killing of Yusuf done by Yar'Adua government. Majority of the BH members have been indoctrinated into the belief they are fighting for God and hence fear not death. The best approach is to infilterate them and make some of them doubt the authenticity of what their masters are preaching thereby causing a crack in the brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by abdulaz: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Our soldiers are too slow to comprehend and learn, even you give them the aforementioned weapons the would'nt know how to use them-US CIA.
Re: The Amunition Nigerian Army Needs For Boko Haram by slimfit1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
You don't need guns you need a proper helicopter apperche that can see and identify targets from distance. Guns in battle like this will give them chances to escape.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Is A Man With Divisive Character Rig Yourself In And Face WAR, Dr. Junaid / 5 Strongest Armies In Africa / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Training Allowance Payment Delay In Egbeda, Oyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.