Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? (4847 Views)

Dollar To Naira Today's Exhange Rate / How Much Is CEFA Against Naira Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Tonyet1(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2008
i know this will sound as a surprise at 1st,, but then they say "he who fails to plan, has plans to fail",

1st for me , i will give my 10% to the church as my tithe

with the 900,000 left , i will divide it into 3 parts

at 1st for a phone booth business at about 5 centres wer i can be getting a turn up of 1k times 5centres making 5k daily,,  150k monthly, atleast 1million yearly after settling my bills and salaries

2ndly the other 300k will be put in the bank for rainy days in my biz, u know biz is all about losses and profit, so i could get back to feet after my season of challenge

3rdly i will divide the other 300k into 2, use 150k to get myself good stocks, esecially now that the market is bearish, buying stocks for as little as 10 naira @ 150k, will get me 15 thousand units, when appreciated could climb to 50 naira/share, which will give a crasy turn over of 600,000 naira profit, and the remaining 150k could go for my house rent, bills, up keep and big ups,

so suppose you wer given 1 million naira , folks what will you do with it?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Ben13: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2008
I will simply spend it
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
i'll buy beer 4 everyone in nairaland and give my girlfriend the rest grin grin grin

no no no i think i'll goto ashewo house first cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by ogbongzky(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
euromilion:

i'll buy beer 4 everyone in nairaland and give my girlfriend the rest grin grin grin

no no no i think i'll goto ashewo house first cheesy cheesy cheesy

so u gbadun ashewo like that?, your girlfriend no dey enough for you niii?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by SOJ(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2008
Instead of dreaming about 1m why dont u get some work done!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
SOJ:

Instead of dreaming about 1m why don't u get some work done!
oh my thats so hilarious grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by skfa1: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2008
SOJ:

Instead of dreaming about 1m why don't u get some work done!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ALL

on a serious note,i dont know wat 2 do wit 1milla,if u give it me i'll blow it in 3days,i think it's too small for anything
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by plusQueen: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
that one na small money na.
$10,000 dollars.
My husbands people paid a whole lot more than that just to marry me grin grin grin
and that is without adding the cost of george wrappers,laces and okporoko and 2 marriage merriments.

chicken change grin
abeg talk betta moni jo
I million naira?
na moni to buy bazooka and tom tom be that one wink
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2008
. . . . not much. . . . . . lipsrsealed. . . . . . . try A millinon dollars. . . . . . . tongue cool
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by jesse4me: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2008
i will simply open a cafe, it good business
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by securit: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2008
Plus_Queen,
That mean say na buy that oga buy you o.$10,000?.Your people harsh sa.
Thank God for his life o.

plus_Queen:

that one na small money na.
$10,000 dollars.
My husbands people paid a whole lot more than that just to marry me grin grin grin
and that is without adding the cost of george wrappers,laces and okporoko and 2 marriage merriments.

chicken change grin
abeg talk betta moni jo
I million naira?
na moni to buy bazooka and tom tom be that one wink
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
will use it to bribe the old chiefs in ma village so as to become the king after which my true colour will be revealed in the open.
I am so power hungry.
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by mommamia: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2008
Tonye- u are very sensible. thumb up?
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by kokorunna(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2008
All you day dreamers, get back to work.

www.moneysaversforum.com grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Tonyet1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2008
@mommamia,

i want to say thank you , at least someone here appreciate good idea, please lets be serious about this thread

shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, i got a business here on nairaland on printing recharge cards and am really on it, i swear its real and i could be a millionaira in some few months into 2009

so unserious posters should go ahead while serious posters keep making it here, love ya'll
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by MrCrackles(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2008
i would use it to hire assasins to bloody shoot down or grill OBASANJO's head!!!
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by Tonyet1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2008
wetin obj do you! LOL
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by MrCrackles(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
tonye-t:

wetin obj do you! LOL

the guy fuc.k up big time!! grin
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by geolabious(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
[size=13pt]Heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1 million what?

10% will go to the charity
50% for my parent
0.5% for my love
1.5% for friends
18% for shopping

Remaining 20 will be for school fees

Gbam[/size]
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by kay29000(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: What Will You Do, If You Were Given One Million Naira Today? by kodewrita(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
deduct the default tithe.

spend the remaining 900k on something that I can resell with high turnover at >10% after-tax-after-cost gain. (Loop endlessly)

(1) (Reply)

Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties / Invest In Gold Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.