Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Simple PCB Design - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Simple PCB Design (9590 Views)

PCB Recycling Business / Printed Circuit Board (PCB) / How Do I Get These Chemicals For Creating Pcb In Enugu Or Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Simple PCB Design by AideeSheks(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
@nisol

Bravo. Really appreciate this wonderful work you've done. I'm still quite new to PCB design. My venture started early this year when I was building my project which is still my only PCB work till date. It was a single layer design and the software I used then was Proteus ARES. Used a pressing iron for imprinting the toner on the board and I didn't even bother to include the silkscreen.
I've learnt new tips here which I'll make sure I apply when next I'm building. Definitely gonna be a double layer design.
Re: Simple PCB Design by Ssathugit: 5:53pm On May 12, 2022
PCB design is the process of creating complex electrical circuits to solve various tasks on a miniature circuit board. For our company, we cooperate with the guys from https://www.tronicszone.com/ who supply us with printed circuit boards for our products. I am pleased with the cooperation with tronicszone and we continue to work together in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another / How To Lock Your Phone's Data Connection And Wi-fi For Proper Data Security / Paralysed Woman Feeds Self With Mind-controlled Robotic Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.