Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,992 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. (1194 Views)

Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Rutheby(f): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
I was so surprised when my friend came back from school this morning looking for skirt to wear back to school. She said female can no more wear trouser around the school environment. The law was imposed by the new rector of the school. Feeling sorry for those girls that have no skirt at all. Some girls are already lamenting about this new law.
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Tallesty1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Good move.........
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Rutheby(f): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tallesty1: Good move.........
Atleast it will reduce d cost of trouser 4 men in lokoja
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by constance500: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Laughing in borno dialect...

It's a white lie
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Rutheby(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
constance500: Laughing in borno dialect...

It's a white lie
It's not a lie o. I'm living very close to d skul. A notice is even placed in d skul gate

1 Like

Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by delishpot: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nigeria, always ignoring the important thging and doing the unimportant ones. E don teyyy wey pant dey wear dem.
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Rutheby(f): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
delishpot: Nigeria, always ignoring the important thging and doing the unimportant ones. E don teyyy wey pant dey wear dem.
U called dis unimportant? I tink it's d ryt thing. Many of dos girls just abuse the use of trouser.
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by delishpot: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rutheby: U called dis unimportant? I tink it's d ryt thing. Many of dos girls just abuse the use of trouser.

I understand, but the school authourity can just say clothes should not reveal so, so and so parts, must not be so, so colour and must not be so so length.
That is all they need to do. Not ban a particular type of clothing. Dont women have a right to put on what pleases them as long as its decent.
Left to me it can be solved as easily as saying any girl wearing trousers must wear tops that reach the hips. Thats all. Not every trouser is slutty some gowns are even worse than trouser. If you can regulate length and fittings of a gown or skirt worn by students you could as well regulate those of trousers dont you think?

2 Likes

Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
delishpot:

I understand, but the school authourity can just say clothes should not reveal so, so and so parts, must not be so, so colour and must not be so so length.
That is all they need to do. Not ban a particular type of clothing. Dont women have a right to put on what pleases them as long as its decent.
Left to me it can be solved as easily as saying any girl wearing trousers must wear tops that reach the hips. Thats all. Not every trouser is slutty some gowns are even worse than trouser. If you can regulate length and fittings of a gown or skirt worn by students you could as well regulate those of trousers dont you think?
True, the rule is silly.
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by fr3do(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
I smell Islamization.

1 Like

Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Rutheby(f): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
fr3do: I smell Islamization.
The new rector is not a muslim nd he was d one who imposed it. Learnt he attends deeper life sha
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by delishpot: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmn, na wa sha. Women don hear am for life o. Next thing we go hear na no earings.
Biko if a muslim takes over and imposes the hijab on all female students shebi we for don fight against am.
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by michaeltotti(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm.mehn laugh go many ooo.some girls will just b like oparun inside skirt.something wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣y are nt used †o.

And men sev go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣y happy .cus d price Ơ̴̴̴͡f trouse go low in kogi area nw
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by fr3do(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rutheby: The new rector is not a muslim nd he was d one who imposed it. Learnt he attends deeper life sha
embarassed
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by KlaireKlement(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
I don't really see how this can totally curb indecency in the school because one can look like a slut even when putting on some kinds of skirts or gowns
Re: Sagging And Wearing Of Trouser By Female Has Been Ban In Kogi State Polytechnic. by Youngpo413: 5:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Na Leggings dem suppose ban...cos ladies with extra large and curvy booty fit make man commit...

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Website Hacked / Imo State School Of Nursing Form Is Out,call-08132564013,for Enquiry / Police Handcuffs & Shackles 4 Year Old For Beating His Teacher & Principal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.