Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend (2934 Views)

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by phemmyutd(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Student Shot Dead By Lecturer
For Hugging His Girlfriend
How can you kill your fellow man because of a
woman? The man stupid! A senior lecturer in the
Department of Chemistry, College of Education,
Agbor, who shot a male student of the institution
for giving his girlfriend a hug has been
apprehended by men of the Nigeria Police in
Agbor, Delta State.
The lecturer escaped from the scene after he shot
the student at close range for "hugging his
girlfriend" during a party in a bar at Alihami
Community.
Sources at the bar said the lecturer was
infuriated when the student walked into the
party and hugged the lady who is also a
female student of the same department and
before he could sit down, the lecturer ran
into his car, brought out a gun, shot the
student and released a volley of gun shots
into the air before escaping from the bar...
The sound of the gun, according to Leadership,
attracted men of the Nigeria Police, Agbor
Division who were on patrol of the area. They
intervened and managed to bring the situation
under control.
Meanwhile, sources at the police divisional
headquarters in Agbor confirmed the arrest
of the
lecturer and the gun he used to perpetrate the act
has been recovered.
All things being equal, the stupid lover-man
lecturer would be charged to court at the end of
investigation.
Source::: Olufamous.com

Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Caseless: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lecturers hav now taken over frm students; as students are d ones known for such acts. I think say na ontop beta thing hin shoot d guy sef...na woman sef.
Shoot him back!
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
how true?
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by heed101(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Source?
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by hatux: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Source? And how true is your info?
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Dramadiddy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Meanwhile, learn to play the piano with tutorials on nairaland's official thread
for keyboardists.. Visit now! No knowledge is a waste http://
www.nairaland.com/1814503/thread-keyboardists
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by datbay(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
...and the galores await him.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by priscaoge(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Unbelievable shockedshocked. Is he cursed or possessed?
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Excelboi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
What nonsense. You think the members of this forum re fools for you too be bringing here on silly story? and again, i wonder how the pics you posted is similar to your story.

3 Likes

Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by initialize(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
I
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by otokx(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge: Unbelievable shockedshocked. Is he cursed or possessed?

All of the above
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by priscaoge(f): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
otokx:

All of the above
Seriously u are right! Maybe the man has be nursing evil thoughts for the guy sad. Evils undecided undecided
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by bablononi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by gbafched: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
He couldn't have been in his right mind
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Excelboi: and again, i wonder how the pics you posted is similar to your story.

just wondering
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by phransix147(m): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2014
I need Frank Mba to confirm this story or else Idonbelieveit... Gbam!
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Ontop ur matter by wizkid.... I fit qill ontop ur matter heeeeeeeeeh baby..."! Nw wey he done qill ontop d gal matter, na to go die for police detension remain, and d gal moves on with her life! Izzokhay. smiley
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Seriously u are right! Maybe the man has be nursing evil thoughts for the guy sad. Evils undecided undecided
Just the same way I checked out ur profile and began having 'wonderful tots' of u wink

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2014
the same olufamous silly blogger
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by priscaoge(f): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Marc9: Just the same way I checked out ur profile and began having 'wonderful tots' of u wink
Lol cheesy. Is that a compliment? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2014
idonbelivit angry angry
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Dreyl(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2014
justi4jesu: idonbelivit angry angry
angry
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol cheesy. Is that a compliment? cheesy
Yea, more or less.... I'm really glad u didn't turn out to be my mum, or sister, or aunt, or cousin, cos dat wld hv bn very painful knwing I can't hv a shot at u. But den if u were, oh boy, i wld commit d worst inceest' and taboo in d world cos u're damn too pretty! wink

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by priscaoge(f): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Marc9: Yea, more or less.... I'm really glad u didn't turn out to be my mum, or sister, or aunt, or cousin, cos dat wld hv bn very painful knwing I can't hv a shot at u. But den if u were, oh boy, i wld commit d worst inceest' and taboo in d world cos u're damn too pretty! wink
OMG cheesy. Blushing smiley. Thanks all dsame smiley

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2014
priscaoge:
OMG cheesy. Blushing smiley. Thanks all dsame smiley
I just dialled ur 'Thankz all d same' and it didn't ring. I'd appreciate if u gave me d one dat will ring, u knw na wink
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by twosquare(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
If he thought of ebola,he won't hav hug the girl oo....r.i.p.....what are men turning into these days...
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
twosquare: If he thought of ebola,he won't hav hug the girl oo....r.i.p.....what are men turning into these days...
If miss world has ebola, I'l nt only hug her, I'l kiss her as well. Some ladies are just worth it. wink
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by twosquare(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Marc9: If miss world has ebola, I'l nt only hug her, I'l kiss her as well. Some ladies are just worth it. wink
shocked You get nine lives? grin
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
twosquare: shocked You get nine lives? grin
I gat just 1 life, but trust me, some ladies are worth d risk! wink
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by twosquare(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Marc9: I gat just 1 life, but trust me, some ladies are worth d risk! wink
i know you....you wey ordinary cough go make you run pass Usain Bolt grin
Re: Student Shot Dead By Lecturerfor Hugging His Girlfriend by regulated(f): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just passing...

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria University Commission (nuc) Going On Strike? / Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Post Ume 2011/12 / Check Out Quality Project Topics And Samples To Help Develop Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.