Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps (42421 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by 247tops(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Abolore Akande Popularly called 9ice has officially declared his intention to meander into Politics.He however did not put the political party of his choice on the campaign poster. In January 2014 the pic below broke announcing Abolore’s intention to go into Politics but he refuted the story claiming he was on the set of a music video and a member of his team posted the image.

Source:http://247tops..com/2014/08/9ice-officially-releases-campaign.html

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by mployer(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
With this attire alone I won't vote him sad
Is this how you dress when you want to serve people?

96 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Dolemite(f): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
To arrogant, too flashy, he should learn how to sell himself to people.

37 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Airforce1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Janjaweeder

5 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by morbeta(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
9nice my candid advice to is to consentrate and improve more on your gift which was bestowed on you from above. Broda those advising you to join politics wants to dupe you...Walahi. Just forget politics for now or better still, test ur popularity in ur Local counsil. Goodluck.

30 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Mr Nice, politics is different from music.

if you are trying to test the waters better.

don't forget to change your poster. You are not a king of anything!

10 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Iceking1(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
May 9ice go slip jare, wetin he knw concern politics, nt even for house of Assembly self, house of Representatives 4 dat matter, 9ice my frnd pls stp wasting ur money & time abeggg

6 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by JojoArmani(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
hmmmm
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by freshness2020: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
Mr 9ice my guy, I like ♈όϋ Oº°˚˚°ºo. But I go still talk my mind. This na totally rubbish... Must ♈όϋ wear all the ankara or buba in the world before we ǻƪƪ know you are contesting ?
these Pictures alone should tell ♈όϋ he is going for a showbiz politics.
Someone should enlighten him. Abeg!

11 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by macsika: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2014
What is he going to do there other than eating free money. Dude, you better go back to your noisy music.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by datguru: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2014
WASTE OF TIME
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by alaladakosta(f): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2014
This guy feel say him still dey relevant out there.him dey his house dey chop believe say him still popular.

10 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by expert1000: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2014
9ice,Buhari,tifnubu wil all b put 2shame come 2015

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by RoiChris(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2014
na wha oooo
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by ednut1(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2014
kini omode mo
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Eldavido1: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2014
It lovely to see ordinary citizens delving into politics. The more the merrier. Wish him well. I hope he has a good relationship with his people expecially the youth.

30 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by smakati(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2014
This boy is just going to waste his resources.
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by habex005(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2014
well, market is bad for him these days... Let him look for opportunity in the other sector...

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by coolshegs10(m): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
abeg no vex o......

I just wan book space down......

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
story for the gods, they are wise kiss kiss kiss
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by coolshegs10(m): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
abeg no vex o......

I just wan book space down......
I will brb

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by futajallon: 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
atenu you want to chop
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by satowind(m): 6:31am On Aug 13, 2014
Badest boss. All these celebrities hv discovered dat is only politics dat pays in naija.
Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by kimond101: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
If he feels joining politics is what is his next call of duty(with a good intention) I see no reason why anyone should try to discourage him. He has the necessary qualification and in politics its either you win or loose.
Even tho' the poster isn't the best, but who cares, that is the personality he wants people to see and if you are not fine with it don't vote. No be today politicians have posters looking proper humble so as to get your vote, until they get into office and display their true colour.
Mr Abolore Akande (9ice) has my vote sha! No be mistake!

50 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by killercute16(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
I will vote 4 yhu

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Wish u success bro! Buh u go spend ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by curiouses: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Abolore, go get it. Go get your share of national cake

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by justi4jesu(f): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
9ice you av my vote grin

No be mistake...

8 Likes

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2014
Wow. What party is he?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by pelvicky(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2014
Just join people democratic party PDP,,, nd u will surely win

polictics is intrestn,,i love it

1 Like

Re: 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps by lilprinze: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2014
i smell sumtin fishy diz 1 dat all diz celebrities want to start going in to politics 1st it started wit Kate_Henshaw,Desmond Eliot,Julius Aguw and nw 9ice i hope dy r all intrestd in helping d masses nt dere pockets

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Wishes His Bodyguard Happy Birthday (photo) / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.