Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing (1052 Views)

Saw This On Wazobia Twitter Handle. Pls, Read And Share Your Opinion / Breaking News: Aim Group, Owners Of Coolfm, Wazobia And Nigeriainfo Set To Launc / Wazobia's Aunty Ngozi Has Been Arrested, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing by aji4u(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2008
Yo asked a question dat who wrote things fall apart. Na im the guy send am the answer to the question
later in the day , the guy heard his name and phone number on wazobia station as in go make in collect in gift

Friday= yo don close

Monday = after the hold up wen in enter to reach their office. den talk ' you did not put Prof in fron of chinua achebe's name

can u imagine person wey write name , year of publication , how many pages dey the book .

na wa ooo
Re: Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing by Mortiple(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2008
aji4u:

Yo asked a question that who wrote things fall apart. Na I'm the guy send am the answer to the question
later in the day , the guy heard his name and phone number on wazobia station as in go make in collect in gift

Friday= yo don close

Monday = after the hold up when in enter to reach their office. den talk ' you did not put Prof in fron of chinua achebe's name

can u imagine person wey write name , year of publication , how many pages dey the book .

na wa ooo

It's obvious that you are a THIRD PARTY in this matter. I imagine you are a Solicitor to "THIS GUY" who has engaged your 'professional services' to smear the image "sue" WAZOBIA FM/YO to Court of Public Opinion preferably Nairaland. Would you be satisfied if we adjudicate YO to be guilty even when we have not heard his own side of the story? NO!

Una see wetin N2,000 go cause? Na wa o! grin
Re: Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing by aji4u(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2008
u no well

the guy is one of my staffs in the office and when he narated his story i felt for him.2000 or not, y u no help am pay am . no u dey beg people
make dem send money to your account say u won give them internet. you and your ina be same same .

2) before i like yo oooooo. but in fall my hand course after the guy narate im story, i feel for am
Re: Yo Cheats On Wazobia . No Be Small Thing by Mortiple(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2008
[/quote]
aji4u:

no u dey beg people make them send money to your account say u won give them internet. you and your ina be same same .

It is not in my character to join issues with your type of person. I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO SEND MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT as you alleged. I am TOO BIG for such. Stop mistaken me with someone else. For the avoidance of doubt, go through my previous posts if at all you can, seeing that you are a fresher on Nairaland. If you insist, then I would take it that you are PARTIALLY BLIND or MENTALLY SICK.

[quote author=aji4u link=topic=185485.msg2970163#msg2970163 date=1224533752]
u no well
the guy is one of my staffs in the office and when he narrated his story i felt for him.2000 or not, y u no help am pay am.

YOU work in an office?

aji4u:

2) [s]before i like yo oooooo. but in fall my hand course after the guy narate I'm story, i feel for am [/s]

MY BOY, how many years are you? Are you up to 17 years?

(1) (Reply)

Help! / The Cbn Has Dismissed The Chief Executive Officers Of Five Major Nigerian Banks / I'm New:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.