Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! (1708 Views)

Www.spamstuff.cc >> Sell All Spam Stuff, Shell Cpanel, Shell Cpanel / What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by herbeytv(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter. That's what this world is about. You look at someone like Gandhi, and he glowed. Martin Luther King glowed. Muhammad Ali glows. I think that's from being bright all the time, and trying to be brighter.

Kindly need a tutor to teach me how to do spamming.Thanks

Contact me :- Yahoo IM --(hferryman)
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by fattbabakay(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
herbeytv: Kindly need a tutor to teach me how to do spamming.Thanks
YIM:- hferryman
L0L...check a dictionary 4 d meaning of spamming,it's simple...or rather u can meet with *******,ouch I've 4gtn d name of dah notorious NL spammer sha!
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by viczing(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
herbeytv: Kindly need a tutor to teach me how to do spamming.Thanks
YIM:- hferryman

Buy aboniki balm rub it on your joystick the romaance it you go reach there. Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Do u mean spammin for real? Guy, u really wanna do it or u just kidding
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by shadowwalker201: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2014
why
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by herbeytv(m): 5:03am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Do u mean spammin for real? Guy, u really wanna do it or u just kidding

Yes i mean learning it for real...
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by herbeytv(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2014
shadowwalker201: why
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes. I truly want to learn this ...
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2014
herbeytv:

Yes i mean learning it for real...
C'mon, u dnt need it... Learn sometin better bto
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by herbeytv(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: C'mon, u dnt need it... Learn sometin better bto

Something better Like ??
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2014
herbeytv:

Something better Like ??
Lotta good stuffs out thr.. Is not same spamming for fraud u wanna learn, or is thr anoda meaning to that
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by herbeytv(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Lotta good stuffs out thr.. Is not same spamming for fraud u wanna learn, or is thr anoda meaning to that

Is fraud the only usefulness of Spamming ...
Re: I Want To Learn How To Spam !!!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2014
herbeytv:

Is fraud the only usefulness of Spamming ...
just asking tho, is there any other usefulness attached to it... Pls tell me, curious to know, maybe I can learn too

(1) (Reply)

News, Entertainment Blog For Sale / Approving My Google Adsense Account / .... Need Good Content Writers ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.