Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot (1517 Views)

Seun! Unrightful Banning By The Anti Spam Bot / Remove The Spam Bot / Quiz: How Do You Bypass. . .(not The Spam Bot Again This Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
omo na wa for this forum oh.. or better still na wa for their anti spam bot.
this guy works exactly(or almost) like the nigerian police.
Arrests(in this case bans) the guilty n innocent.
Yesterday I was banned thrice from this section for this post/thread www.nairaland.com/1982261/adsense-users-does-adsense-accept I created,

but in the post I never broke any rule or I don't know if I broke any.
so I sent mails to the two mods for the first two times, I don't really know if they did anything but little or nothing changed.

So now what am saying is Nairaland Admin should spell out their rules n that of the anti-spàm bot cos I don't see any of their rule I broke.

if they can't they should please call the 'guy' to order.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014

LOOOOOL abi nau

I've been banned from my own threads multiple times. Meanwhile spammers make this place their holiday location.

I don't know if that bot has ever captured a legitimate spammer, ever.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOOOOOL abi nau

I've been banned from my own threads multiple times. Meanwhile spammers make this place their holiday location.

I don't know if that bot has ever captured a legitimate spammer, ever.
as in eehnn.... am so tired of the thing,
right now am even afraid of replying to some mentions cos I don't want to be banned again
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
henryobinna:
right now am even afraid of replying to some mentions cos I don't want to be banned again

Hehe e remain bribe feature make am release us

Then the analogy can be complete
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
henryobinna:
Had the same problem with one of moi threads.
I was frustrated cos I couldn't thank people who helped me review my site

I think the rules should be lessoned a little in the webmasters section cos we deal a lot with links

Oga Seun come here o
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
Khaynet:

Had the same problem with one of moi threads.
I was frustrated cos I couldn't thank people who helped me review my site

I think the rules should be lessoned a little in the webmasters section cos we deal a lot with links

Oga Seun come here o
my man like i said I didn't break any rule,infact I didn't post any link, go to that thread n Check.

hehehe you dey call the guy?
I doubt he'll answer you, all I care is fix the problem nothing more.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hehe e remain bribe feature make am release us

Then the analogy can be complete
abi....
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
henryobinna:
my man like i said I didn't break any rule,infact I didn't post any link, go to that thread n Check.

hehehe you dey call the guy?
I doubt he'll answer you, all I care is fix the problem nothing more.
he's becoming insensitive to the needs of nairalanders nowadays
Hmmmmmmm
I pity o
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Khaynet:

he's becoming insensitive to the needs of nairalanders nowadays
Hmmmmmmm
I pity o
anyhow sha.
na im problem not mine
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
henryobinna:

anyhow sha.
na im problem not mine
he's probably forgotten that many are waiting for the slightest opportunity to take over
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 4:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Khaynet:

he's probably forgotten that many are waiting for the slightest opportunity to take over
maybe
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by bedfordng(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
the bot is something else.before you even make a post at times you will be restricted imediately.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by henryobinna(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
bedfordng:
the bot is something else.before you even make a post at times you will be restricted imediately.
this one is strong!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Anti-spam Bot by fm4real2k6(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guys, plz check out this site. You'll sure read now to avoid the spambot.
And you'll love it..

www.fmbaba..com

(1) (Reply)

Got A Blog For Sale ??? / How To Get Premium Wordpress Themes From Themeforest At Half The Price / How Do I Link My Domain From 'whogohost To Blogger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.