Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,612 members, 7,851,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

You Are On The Right Path - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are On The Right Path (626 Views)

I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? / What Will You Do If A Lady Blocks Your Way Like This On Lonely Path? (pic) / QUICK TIPS ON How To Make The Right Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are On The Right Path by shegeblend(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
put in your best in that work you are doing. it is what you are doing that God will blessed and multiply for you. Remember, that there is something you know how to do best. you can be making big money from that unique idea that you possessed, Now stop seeking for jobs and start thinking of how exactly to employ peoples into your own establishment, it is absolutely possible. start thinking about that special skill in you now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself At Train Station / The Dreaded Boko Haram Sect Have Reportedly Taken Over Bama, Borno State, Accord / I Pledge To Nigeria My Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.