Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,512 members, 7,958,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? (520 Views)

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" / My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me / Math Quiz... Can You Get The Right Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? by captainteejay(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
A friend of mine narrates his story;
she claimed, she loves me but never reply my text. despite how much I care for her, I guess she doesn't like listening to me due to the fact that she doesn't talk sweet even if I do she gets angry and cut off the phone. she find it difficult to even call me sometimes while I'm having zero unit on phone. perhaps, she one day called in annoyance that I shouldn't post any of her pictures on facebook bt she do post by herself shaaaaa...... but she change when she needs to collect valuable things from me,,, I'm perplex all because I really love her and don't willing losing her, I'm feeling sad. your advice can impact
Re: I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? by rozzyy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Get a life bro.dats d only advice I got for u
Re: I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
bros get sense at any cost. just walk
Re: I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2016
I have 3 advise for you.

1. Ignore her.
2. Ignore her the more.
3. Check advise 1 again.
Re: I My On The Right Path With My Girlfriend? by Skillfullulu(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Young man, she's fake. Trust

(1) (Reply)

#buynaijatogrowthenaira Now Trending On Twitter / Benedictnsi Trending On Nairaland, Hilarious Snapshots / Nairaland Best Frontpage Post Of The Day March 25,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.