Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Having Problems With Graphcard? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Problems With Graphcard? (16739 Views)

How True Is Graphcard Payments / Can I Use Graphcard To Pay For Google Adword? / How Do I Cash Out From Graphcard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by RolandPet(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2008
@kaysy

check that ussafrica wella b/f sending ur hard earn money to them,i think they are corporate bunch of scammers,try to get a there reference from people that has apply to that scholarship before dealing wt them.

Just an advice!
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by Otolorin1: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hi Guys,
I was just reading about the graphcard nonsense.

I just registered with them and about to start using their services. but majorly I intend to use them to receive my checks thru the affiliate sites that I am promoting.

Does that mean graphcard wont pay me my money when my check arrives?

And I also read about swampdog's $4,500 which he wasnt able to collect.

That made me have coldfeet.Pls has anyone in the room used graphcard to obtain any foreign checks?

Thank you
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by dmenax: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2008
Honestly, i have been using graph card for some years now and i have no single issue with them.

Look, even people living in US have thier card declined sometimes. I have a friend who's GTB card was declined.

The point is you need to ask why your card is being declined.

My visa card (obtained from graph card) has been delcined many times in the past.

I asked questions and i got to know why & have since avoided the reason.

Although i will never support the motion that graph card cust care should be that bad that they dont resond to mails.

Just like some people have said, have an alternative or plan B and sometimes, plan C.

I am using visa card but i also have another foreigh master card and am about to get a GTB master card.

Good Luck

www.IncomeChamber.com
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by izaga3(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
WOW Guys this is the best thread i've found on this site yet!! thanks for all the info. if not 4 u guys, us newbies would have drowned in turblent waters of online payment brohaha
thanks again
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by cashful(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2008
I want to say a very big thank you to all the guys/babes that have contributed so far, i have learnt a lot from this discussions and i want to summarize them as follows
1. research before venturing
2. always have another option incase the 1st messes up
3.in every field there are masters, people who know that which you dont know,learn and associate with them.
i use to think i know much about how all these things work but i have been highly exposed to new facts.

[color=#770077][/color]
plese does anybody have anyting on
ie VITUAL TERMINAL NETWORK
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by dejiman1: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
virtual Terminal Network is owned by GRAPHCARD.com
JUST THAT it is more for NIGERIANS.

I think i like it.

but I have not used it fully.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by supersammy: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2008
Hi Internetpo,
You may look elsewhere until graphcard is ready to improve their customer service. I've been using them since 2004 they are getting worse by the day.

cool GTBank is the best in Nigeria in terms of cost and efficiency. I use GTBank, UBA and Springbank but overall GTB ranks best in terms of delivery and cost.

But ther's a small problem with Nigerian based debit cards. They are often not accepted in some payment platforms, clickbank, paypal and booker inclusive. You still need a Us based debit card for this purpose.

This is where Springbank may come in if you are ready to cough out $25 to the bank as their charge for allowing you to even pay your dollar currency into your debit card besides the normal charges you still need to pay for using the debit card and other necessary deductions. The reason I give GTB thumbs up.

smiley Hope this helps.

Samuel Ifekoya
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by supersammy: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2008
Left an earlier post here but seems to be lost. Would wait for 48 hours and repost if I don't see it. It takes some time for google to index.

So the google search field seems to be useless for now while the most appropriate search field that came with the forum script seems disabled.

Any help from the oldies.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by deekaybee: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2008
@ supersammy

For sites where u need a US Based Debit Card, what would be the best solution, are you saying that Spring Bank has a solution in this regard?
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by cashful(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
HELLO,

Introducing virtual terminal network account, with this account your online payment issues are easily solved.

This are some of the benefits of a VTN account

1. send money to any seller or persons nationwide

2. Shop online- Auctions sites, merchant websites, and personal payments

3. Receiving payments-accept cash gifts from friends and family abroad,

4. Withdraw funds by cash or request a check to be mailed to your address.

5. Fund your graphcard account,

Opening an account is easy and takes just about 1 minute to complete

click below to instantly open an account

http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/Invite.asp?ID=7244

Please note that this is not the complete list of all the capabilities of VTN, visit

http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/userguide/VTN_Personal_and_Merchant_Account_Guide2.pdf

for more info,

once again, to open an account, visit

http://www.virtualterminalnetwork.com/Invite.asp?ID=7244

Are you intersted in making money online through survey sites,

need paypal account here in Nigeria?

want to open a us bank account here in Nigeria?

I've got his package with full resell rights, and I am only reselling because i have proved the package to be workable ,

while not send an email to

portrait77@yahoo.com

and you will get the details
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by 4success(m): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2008
The greatest Net sin any one can ever commit is not to be active in Forum. Yesterday I was claiming success with GTBank MasterCard,telling everyone to go for it. The reason was that many machants accept GTBank MasterCard without stress apart godaddy.com who needed the scan of the 4 last number and National identification. Now, Graphcard! Mr Olu from Abuja introduced me to Graphcard August this year after Internet Boot camp Demystefying The Internet V at SADC Lagos. I was on net since 2000 but made up my mind to trade from march this year but payment solution had been the problem. My sin from 2000 was not to be on forum. I opened graphcard account immedietely and generated visa card or gift card but it was declined time without number. so I concluded that I was the one that dont know how to use it. But now see what gurus are passing through. May God help us.
I have problom with my graphcard too but since my oga is using it I have to keep my mouth shot. I bought two Domain Names from 007names.com they gave me receipt for transaction but they did not debit my graphcard for the past one month now, and I was using them to test run my Graphcard whether is working. Contacting 007names is another problem. I want to tell them to remove all the money in my graphcard visa and keep it with them so that any time I needed Domain name Is just go and pick it.
What hate much online are:
1. To hide IP because am a Nigerian
2. To use addresss that does not belong to me e.g foreign address
3. To use cloned foreign phone number
4. To be begging with my money.
The time has come when all this foreign machant can not do without Nigerians. The rate at which internet services is going on in Nigeria now, soon even PayPay will apologize and beg Nigerians cyberspace.
Now *GTBank Master card is working---is $100 and they cut their cut and card is once. unlike graphcard that I keep creating card instead of refunding card.
*Zenith Bank Surfer Card is working:www.zenith.com and click on websurfer. fill the form online with your National ID number or International passport No. Is just $120 to start, $20 their cut. Batter still open Dom account with Zenith Bank and apply for their VISA card is working well. Any machant that say no, leave him many are out there looking for your money.
Well I will change my Billing address, hide my IP and empty my Graphcard and face another direction.
Thank you all.
Adamu Alexander.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by oldy: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2008
hallo all,

Does anybody know if clickbank accept zenith websurfer?

Thanks
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by uspry1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
oldy:

hallo all,

Does anybody know if clickbank accept zenith websurfer?

Thanks

I do not know if clickbank (affiliate merchant) accept Zenith websurfer as long as you are legal registrant of Clickbank to set up your own credit card/banking information account for Clickbank pay you amounts directly to your bank/credit card after your customers click your affiliate link/ad on your website/blog/forum in order to make money.

Your credit card/banking information on Clickbank site will be VERIFIED to ensure it is your account, not someone else's account.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by uspry1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by internetpo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
thans supersammy thought I was d only one wearing the painful shoes.

have already becoem a proud owner of a GTb master card

heard that graph card has finally resolved all their problems but man I am scared of nearing thier website let alone do biz with them, even deleted the phone number of ther major reseller here in Nigeria, ie. GLOBAL ERRANDS, they really did me bad nearly wrecked my biz AND ASNK ME IN DEBT.

, even VTN is a no go area for now
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by acidometer: 3:47am On Dec 10, 2008
I'm a fan of Graphcard and they earned it because I'm not easily won over:
and for some uninformed wanabes  on this forum. Go back and check all the web sites you were referred to about payment solutions in Nigeria in the past before commenting on Graphcard.

It's also shocking to see that some forum members may actually be buying cards in bulk from Graphcard and writing nonsense about Graphcard for you to patronise them. How pathetic is that?

Graphcard is our savior in Nigeria since 2004. You can go on with all your uninformed comments. Graphcard pioneered virtual visa to ease our pain when your Bank Ecobank, First Bank and co-  in particular were charging $1500 to open a Domiciliary account (which they later reduced) needed to obtain MasterCard debit card at that time. Imagine that all you need  right now is a $10 visa card to subscribe to a service online? Think of what you will go through to get it. Why should you pay $1500 and then have to load the card if all you need is a $10 card? what if you don't have more than $10?  You see why you have missed the point totally now about Graphcard?

The only service making it possible for me to  receive my clickbank affiliate check is Graphcard whether it's $40 or $500. I get my account credited within 24hrs after the check is received and the fee is $0.00  Which of your Banks can do that.?

The fact is, you should separate hiccups in service from the nonsense you are commenting about. None of our Banks in Nigeria can offer what Graphcard is offering and if you think it' a joke, walk into your bank tomorrow and tell them you want to send a check of $50 to a merchant online. Or call your bank and complain that your card was declined. Let us know how long it took to get a meaningful response from your Bank.

Or go and meet your bank tomorrow and ask what they are doing to solve the online payment problems Nigerians are facing. Post the response here and let us all laugh.
If that is not enough, ask all the banks in Nigeria to put resources together and convince a prominent  online merchant not willing to accept your Mastercard issued in Labanon to accept it. Post the response here for all to see.

You should know that smart Nigerians utilize the check service more than the virtual visa for obvious reasons.

Think people. Don’t let the GTB marketers on here suck you into the terrain they don’t know. If you have problem with Graphcard, email them and stop running from pillar to post.  swampdog,  I contacted Graphcard regarding your $4,500. First I was told, its curious that the message is coming from Nigeria. I was told a Nigerian is behind the fake check and investigation is ongoing. You should send them an  email regarding this if your hands are clean.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by acidometer: 4:00am On Dec 10, 2008
Graphcard helped me a lot and many people i referred over time. This is my way of saying thank you.
Like you too, there could be issues sometimes, but never forget the history.
I remember one day, my account was short by a few dollars. These Guys made sure the payment went through because of the commitment to help us. Try that with your Bank.

supersammy, I know you work for GTB.
Is it  not only when you travel abroad that you are able to use your card confidently?
How may times have your purchases using your GTB Mastercard  online been referred to the fraud risk only to be voided later because you are in Nigeria even though your card is good? Why not cry like a baby to your Bank to fix it?

Can a  USA  merchant call the card division of GTB in Nigeria one time and verify the GTB Mastercard?

Tell the forum member the real truth and not score cheap points.

If you have the slightest idea what you are talking about, you should be helping the Nigerian masses overcome this mess instead of reselling a co-branded prepaid Mastercards for another Bank issued in Lebanon
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by internetpo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
You can go on with all your uninformed comments. Graphcard pioneered virtual visa to ease our pain when your Bank Ecobank, First Bank and co-
Boy, acidometer u ar kickn me in the ass. U want me to start trouble? angry I hope if i start pouriong acid u willbe able tobear,
I am not a new user to graphcard,heck I knew them b4 u, b4 2004. abnmd ihavce been using them > read my post only recently didi they start giving me and other forumites wahala. And the wahala nearly wrecked my Biz.

The only service making it possible for me to receive my clickbank affiliate check is Graphcard whether it's $40 or $500. I get my account credited within 24hrs after the check is received and the fee is $0.00 Which of your Banks can do that.?
I know and as a fellow IMarketer i have been planning to use them and even recommended them toseveral friends who successfully collected their checks

If you have problem with Graphcard, email them and stop running from pillar to post.
Boy,for contacting graphcards concearning the problems I had with them I deserve an award for the number of times I contacted them,. Infact A guniess book of records award, no joke sad. They just kept giving me stupid tickets after tickets and true if i can get my hands on that their customer care rep. called peter- Hen! erh!

no let me talk oH.I still dey vex.

And no body forced me to go 4 GTB mastercard. I went willingly (have been thinkin abt it b4 dis incident happened).

and pls to clarify the air. If u are working for GTB and U have posted here, albeit in favour of them let's see ur hands up, yes, raise ur hands up let's see, supersammy,uspry1, oldy, seun,,,who?
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by browsefree: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2008
Why not contact them, amd complain to them i think with that they can be able to resolve your querries
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by dmenax: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2008
I have said this before and it worth being repeated.

Any card can be declined depending on the security
features set up by the site receiving the payment.

It's not about Graph card, GTB or Zenith. It's basically
knowing why your card is being declined.

I'm not in buying the idea that Graph card should not
give support to customers and or respond to questions.

If you need to have their support, contact them through
their representative in Nigeria or better still, call them.

On another look, If you say graph card isn't responding
to you, just pray that your GTB card should never be
declined otherwise you will see how frustrating that
could also be.

When i started using their card, I was having similar
problems but not anymore.

I asked questions and i got answers.

I have since then used their card for clickbank, godaddy,
namecheap, hostgator among others.

Look, most of the decline is caused by IP and address.

www.IncomeChamber.com
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by oyekolly2k: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
hello,

graphcard is basically used as online mode of payment and you can also receive your payment through it.
however, if you re having problem with graphcard, you alternatively can make use of GTB or any other Nigerian Commercial Banks master card
for the avoidance of doubt i believe GTB is better the only thing is that you can only open it with 150 dollars, and the charges are 10 dollars for processing and 20 dollars as annual charges, which is a bit affordable

oye.gbenga@gmail.com
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by forexltd: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hello room
you guy are trying
but can any one tell me how to activate my graphcard without going to any agent to activate it
thanks.
olamilekan4real08@yahoo.ca
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by mavtrevor(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
Get your visa card today from fastecash. Learn more from the signature below
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by internetpo(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2009
When i started using their card, I was having similar
problems but not anymore.

I asked questions and i got answers.

I have since then used their card for clickbank, godaddy,
namecheap, hostgator among others.

thanks dmenax. for the emphasis

@Forexltd go to the graphcard site and get the name of their reseller, esp globalerrands. I have deleted their no or i would have given it to u.

I think someone asked for cheap n reliable hosting, but cant seem to find the post.
here is a website that can help.
www.siscowebhost.com
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by 3kings: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
hi all

all i can say is what i have experience with respect to graphcard. first of all thanks for all the contributors which have helped me to understand quite so much. wrt graphcard, i commend them. i dopped N5k into VTN, transfered 2k 1st 2 my gc account but it was not reflected. then i complained to VTN and later an email was sent that it was manually credit to my acct ie 2k and it was so.

so uptil now i am confident about GC though i am yet to transcat biz with them but soon

so my advice to all newbies, deposite a little amount say 5k, then see if they live upto thier expectation.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by ioudas: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2010
Hi,
I'm starting to think that graphcard turned rogue.
I had some good experience with them few years back, their visa cards were cheap, delievered fast, and worked well.
However now I need to pay on a site that I wouldn't trust with my own credit card, so I though I'd buy virtual visa and use it instead.
I opened account, funded it with 70EUR via bankwire, and so far, after 12 days, my balance is still zero and my tickets are left unresponded.
Just though, I'd let others know so that they are careful when dealing with this site.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by nyabingi(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2010
Hi I must confess that all ur contributions here are quite encouraging, I would love to buy a domain name with Netfirms and host with Hostgator, would this be possible with GTB MasterCard cos I currently own one.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by ibigee: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2010
They defrauded over $400 dollars. I placed an order for a laptop on ebay with graphcard and I got this reply-“have committed to buying this item. We will finalize today”. I waited for over 1 week, nothing from graphcard. The item that I ordered for on ebay has already ended. I decided to send my money to a friend in uk to help me buy the laptop. Upon placing my western union request, I got a reply from graphcard after a week of waiting that they have cancelled my western union and will go ahead and pay for the laptop. They even charged me $15 dollars for what they called searching for item fee which I did not request. Its now over 3 weeks since I last heard anything from graphcard. People beware, graphcard is a scam.
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by webfactor: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2010
I dont know there are people here who are still patronising graphcard .com while U can get your own International ViSA CARD Or MAstercard (accepted worldwide) here in nigeria and fund it with ease,
Re: Having Problems With Graphcard? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
webfactor:

I don't know there are people here who are still patronising graphcard .com while U can get your own International ViSA CARD Or MAstercard (accepted worldwide) here in nigeria and fund it with ease,

Even if you get an International Visa card Or Matercard it is not accepted worldwide (so long it has Nigeria address). I'm talking from experience. My payoneer mastercard which is issued from US are declined by some site like moneybook and co.

The truth is that we (Nigerians) are discriminated on the internet. Yes, there are some bad eggs among us but some of us have good intention, it's not fair. All the countries of the world have the good and the bad among them. Why don't we get equal treatment like the rest of the world. God will Judge them!

Why the f**k do I have to lie about my address just to transact biz. I think it is better to get any local credit card and use on the few site that accept them. I believe things will get better in no time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Impressive Nigeria Blogs To Watch Out For 2016 / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.