Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John (715 Views)

If You Had To Be Trapped In A TV Show For A Month, Which Would You Choose? / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Smooth51(m): 4:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello friends.
... Join me in assisting MY BRO: ONI JOHN OLUWAFEMI(a graduate of LAUTECH)by voting for him online. He is presently a house mate in a reality show organised by the Inspire Youth Network. Voting starts by 12 noon daily and all you have to do is click[b] VOTE [/b]on his profile each day from today, 11th August till 23rd August 2014. You can vote only once per day. As voting is an essential part of the show which can make or mar a house mate, he really needs our help and support. Thank you all and God bless.

N:B: It will be of great help if u choose to support this cause to and help my brother Win Pls

...May God Bless You as you Vote

The link to go to is:

http://www.inspireyouthnetwork.org/house.html

Oni John is 2nd on the Leaderboard currently Pls Help My bro Reach the top on the list......pls
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Smooth51(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Mods pls help..FP
God bless
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Smooth51(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2014
pls vote and help me win...
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by xaliujokes(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
i can help you out am 4 real but you have to call me 07010991533
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Dolemite(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
No, I will not help...
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Smooth51(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
pls help me win nairalanders ..i need your help..just vote john
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Smooth51(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dolemite: No, I will not help...

To God be the Glory https://www.facebook.com/Inspireyouthnetwork?fref=nf

No thnks to those who did not support,We started from the bottom now we won
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Dolemite(f): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Smooth51:
To God be the Glory https://www.facebook.com/Inspireyouthnetwork?fref=nf
No thnks to those who did not support,We started from the bottom now we won

And how does that have any effect on my life?
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Smooth51(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Dolemite:

And how does that have any effect on my life?
What goes around comes around sis...Help others and you self might be in need sometimes...Life is tricky,you never see some things coming
Re: Help A Nairalander Win A Tv Reality Show ...vote John by Dolemite(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Smooth51:
What goes around comes around sis...Help others and you self might be in need sometimes...Life is tricky,you never see some things coming
The world doesn't work that way, people are only interested in what you can do for THEM!!

(1) (Reply)

The Wildcard Show - New Season Premiere / Easiest Way To Download From You Tube. Come And Learn / What's Your Pick?? Team Marvel Comics Or Team DC Comics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.