Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35693 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

who cares!!!! the curses will keep coming as you keep up with your lies. claim your curses jare olofo.
stupidd fang!! Watch his arm.. Asss fuckerrr ¤ ¤

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: chai, are you still crying? i have begged you na.

0merta wanna see you say Lagos is a no man's land... he is still waiting even in your backyard at surulere. you are a waste of ovum..... hope you getting ready for the death, sadness and teeth gnashing that is about to envelope your lineage.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by collynzo2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: stupidd fang!! Watch his arm.. Asss fuckerrr ¤ ¤
I thought Tunde Salam was only gay, I didnlt know he also räpes underage boys.
So sad.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: stupidd fang!! Watch his arm.. Asss fuckerrr ¤ ¤

Ibadan street phool, you hood is a slum!!!! how about you too joining the death list if this is not mine. I taught you said you tracking this guy, why not do so asap and kill him...
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by wheredemdey: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
PLS WHO IS THE GUY IN ALL THE PICTURES shocked shocked

IS HE THE ANAGO GUY??

WOW

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

0merta wanna see you say Lagos is a no man's land... he is still waiting even in your backyard at surulere. you are a waste of ovum..... hope you getting ready for the death, sadness and teeth gnashing that is about to envelope your lineage.
make una help me beg anago na, he is still crying.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: ode, what's wrong with this village boy, what is in egbeda? am well traveled for your info.
Well travelled?lolzzzzzz.if u were,u won't type d rubbish u posted.lolzzzzzzz.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: make una help me beg anago na, he is still crying.

you are no match you have been buried!!!! coward!!!! the phool was like I'm now in ketu ilugunboy show face!!!! when in actual fact the olofo was hiding under is mother bed at surulere.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: me, lies? you will be getting a new thread from me soon.
WAITING
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Well travelled?lolzzzzzz.if u were,u won't type d rubbish u posted.lolzzzzzzz.
oba hediot, i stay in lagos, and i know egbeda like i know my gf.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Well travelled?lolzzzzzz.if u were,u won't type d rubbish u posted.lolzzzzzzz.

they lie for pastime.... the same phool said if you wanna see Lagos ghetto take a flight from mma. when in actual fact the olofo have only seen plane interiors in movies.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

Ibadan street phool, you hood is a slum!!!! how about you too joining the death list if this is not mine. I taught you said you tracking this guy, why not do so asap and kill him...
Tunde Salam is a crying free man..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

you are no match you have buried!!!! coward!!!! the phool was like I'm now in ketu ilugunboy show face!!!! when in actual fact the olofo was hiding under is mother bed at surulere.
but i cant fvck this huge man like you did. oya stop crying

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: Tunde Salam is a crying free man..

looking at your hood on my way to oyingbo I just marvel at the kind of penury you live in.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
collynzo2:
I thought Tunde Salam was only gay, I didnlt know he also räpes underage boys.
So sad.
That guy is sick!! He needs help.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
your entire lineage arent just born foolishly, they are the accursed scum of the earth fvcking bar.stard! Yes we liveike kings in yoloba land while we employ and feed many of you.

You aren't even making sense, fool.
Lolzzzzzzz.last tyme I checked,I don't work 4,under or with any ibo crook.Do u knw what I mean u living like a king in ur village?Can't word with u.U ain't my level.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: but i cant fvck this huge man like you did. oya stop crying

you are a waste of space.... you have not said anything meaningful. same way the Ghana boys wipe you on their thread. you are the sole reason un wanna legalize abortion planet wide.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: That guy is sick!! He needs help.
chino battered him, and i have been begging him to stop crying, afterall same-sex marriage has been legalized in some countries.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

you are a waste of space.... you have not said anything meaningful. same way the Ghana boys wipe you on their thread. you are the sole reason un wanna legalize abortion planet wide.
check out what chino did to you, you jst dey jump from one point to another.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: Be specific! Igbos are only going to Lagos and not the rural areas like ibadam, oshogbo, abeokuta etc..

Igbos are not in yolobarland but Lagos which is an FG enclave and a no man's land..

Below is the image of the two regions. One is an advanced city while the other is a slum filled with red earth mud houses and rustic roofs..

Lolzzzzzz.U will 4ever b dumb.U left ur new york to work in a slum?Go to Ekiti,Osun,Ib etc U will find a lot ibo men working there n what's their jobs?Selling CD,gala etc.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by shizzle11(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Lolzzzzzzz.last tyme I checked,I don't work 4,under or with any ibo crook.Do u knw what I mean u living like a king in ur village?Can't word with u.U ain't my level.
FOOL! can you please speak proper English? who even has time for an iddiott? I repeat, we feed many of you in your land and provide your daily need. Fvcktard!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

looking at your hood on my way to oyingbo I just marvel at the kind of penury you live in.
bastard, why didn't you stop.. To say Hi at least!! Your very lucky I didn't spot you.. Besides I thought you said your now based in Abuja.. What are you still doing in a place like Oyingbo? If them born you well just give me your address,. After all you already know mine right,. Well just incase you forgot son it hasn't changed yet.. It still 10 Ibadan steet,. Off apapa road!! Ask of Bingo!! Or the viper himself.. Young god!! Let me bury you alive here.. And also make a video of you.. Your gonna be a star bro.. Please come quick! M waiting!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: check out what chino did to you, you jst dey jump from one point to another.

bwahhaaa that what I did to y'all igbo-las. we bursted the olofo that he wasn't in Oshogbo with our pictures. and bursted his posting from nairaland on a copter. same way another fellow bursted his copter picture as a direct lift from sahara reporters. igbo-las are the classic example of delusion of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: bastard, why didn't you stop.. To say Hi at least!! Your very lucky I didn't spot you.. Besides I thought you said your now based in Abuja.. What are you still doing in a place like Oyingbo? If them born you well just give me your address,. After all you already know mine right,. Well just incase you forgot son it hasn't changed yet.. It still 10 Ibadan steet,. Off apapa road!! Ask of Bingo!! Or the viper himself.. Young god!! Let me bury you alive here.. And also make a video of you.. Your gonna be a star bro.. Please come quick! M waiting!!

idi0t what did I want to come and do in your cursed enclave... I know English is not your strength anyway. does passing through to oyingbo means I pass through the place last week or yesterday... your brain is so similar to water vapour with the way it disappear.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Erosion claiming the 2 plots of land called south east

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
I can't believe ibo land is getting destroyed by an unseen force! Na who dem offend? Abi na amadioha?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

idi0t what did I want to come and do in your cursed enclave... I know English is not your strength anyway. does passing through to oyingbo means I pass through the place last week or yesterday ... your brain is so similar to water vapour with the way it disappear.
see your written English.. You're definitely a dunce!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
shizzle11:
FOOL! can you please speak proper English? who even has time for an iddiott? I repeat, we feed many of you in your land and provide your daily need. Fvcktard!
spot d mistake frm my comment or b silent 4ever.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by wheredemdey: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
zlatansomto: see your written English.. You're definitely a dunce!!

FEAR NOT MAN

ALL G@YS ARE CERTIFIED STAMPED DUNCE.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
The gods must be angry. Igbo land in destruction. Expensive road in alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by zlatansomto(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
wheredemdey:

FEAR NOT MAN

ALL G@YS ARE CERTIFIED STAMPED DUNCE.
grin grin • •
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lokk at the erosion fighters in alaigbo. I think they need to fight hunger and poverty first before fighting an unseen force

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) / 200 Cars Involved In Massive Collision In China's Zhengzhou due to dense fog / He Was Deported On Arriving UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.