Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pictures Of Anambra. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Anambra. (35654 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / The True Face Of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2014
See another eggy's picture with yet another g@y partner.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fugly poor dwarf.. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: he has started crying, shey i told you.

bwahhhawaaa animal meforyou1 your fellow igbo-la just bursted you, even tho he is a confused liar too. when will you ever own a car, job, life before you die. how far with solidium Nigeria limited. them don call una for interview.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

yada! yada!! yada!!! we your mother stinking pucci knows you are lying!!! anyways I don't even care. it doesn't stop you from posting your worthless certificate of attendance at the job section. and picking race when 0merta or ilugunboy calls. and snapping random cars as your as well as wearing a 200 naira wrist watch.
you mean this wrist watch?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by ak47mann(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: See another eggy's picture with yet another g@y partner.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fugly poor dwarf.. grin grin grin grin grin
Nna nwoke joro njo na ese okwu cool

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2014
Unemadu:

Lagos is still a huge slum bro.
Bro!compare lag with any of ur states in d SE.U will c d diff is clear.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2014
Anago has multiple g@y partners...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

bwahhhawaaa animal meforyou1 your fellow igbo-la just bursted you, even tho he is a confused liar too. when will you ever own a car, job, life before you die. how far with solidium Nigeria limited. them don call una for interview.
but this is my office na, what are you talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: you mean this wrist watch?

take that toy wrist watch off my view. jobless oaf..
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
You never see something..

Check out the fugly dwarf in his oshogbo hood.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ak47mann: Nna nwoke joro njo na ese okwu cool

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

take that toy wrist watch off my view. jobless oaf..
ok

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2014
https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?v=timeline&refid=17

where the losers are getting their pictures...

my own Facebook page....

https://m.facebook.com/salam.tunde?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by IGBOSON1: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2014
T9ksy: Thanks op for the pics. Have never been anywhere east of the niger as am the only son of my mother and hence don't want to end up in someone's else cooking pot.I heard human meat is a delicatessen in that part of nigeria and as "cowardly" as i am, i decide not to take any chances.

This is why when those olori pelebes come here to ridicule our slums i had no reply for them as i have never been to their region but with way they keep regurgitating the same old tune, i actually thought they were the region had no rusty roofs.

And where is that m0r0n who always claime that ibos cannot live under rusty roofs? This is why no one takes you guys serious, anymore.
There are just as many rusty roofs in Ibadan as there are in anambra.

^^^You've got to be kidding me! shocked

WEAK!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90: https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?v=timeline&refid=17

where the losers are getting their pictures...

my own Facebook page....

https://m.facebook.com/salam.tunde?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
that's your facebook wall.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: ok

rubbish!!! the idi0t see ilugunboy tissot 1853 pick race...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by phantom(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
sandijey:

I have quoted u again. Go jump into the ocean. See how low u delved into just because I stated the obvious. Who is r*tarded between both of us. Someone who can't argue wiv out given out jabs on a faceless forum for that matter. Why won't u feel nauseated. Smally.....

**throws up all over thread and her fake brazilian weave** * hic* oops....sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Anago stop deceiving yourself. Even satan will deny that your pictures. So we are not surprised that you have chosen to deny your pix.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We busted you via your email to your facebook. You have been destroyed as far as NL is concern.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by thewarrior72: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
anago, u had better seek truce with Nairaland Igbos, before ur image is battered & everyone know u as a gay

My humble advice wink cool

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: Another picture from oyingbo in lagos, yet the say lagos doesn't have rustic roof, take a stroll to ipaja and cure your ignorance.
Bro!Don't go there.u will b shocked.I'm waiting 4 d lies(pixs)
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by meforyou1(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

bwahhwwhhhaaa coward!!!! if you are not a lying basstard sired by a goat let see your own eggy version...
seems u have problem with comprehension. I said I used my alternate moniker to expose you and it was banned till 2018. Obviously, if I use this to expose you here and now, 2 things will happen. 1) that Yoruba boy mynd44 will quickly delete this thread and will ban my moniker till 2018. And I won't let that to happen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: that's your facebook wall.

bwahaaha try access my fb... block out all y'all low lifers.... how about you dying before if that's not my wall. can we get a loud ise.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
So your plans is to make the bingo run? If he run, you will bring another equivalent bingo for the pepper soup we want to make out of anago.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thewarrior72: anago, u had better seek truce with Nairaland Igbos, before ur image is battered & everyone know as a gay

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
phantom:

**throws up all over thread and her fake brazilian weave** * hic* oops....sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lmao..... U sure say u no get ebola lipsrsealed. Anyway I reject it for u...... by the way, I can't afford brazilian hair. I wear an original fake one grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: Anago stop deceiving yourself. Even satan will deny that your pictures. So we are not surprised that you have chosen to deny your pix.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We busted you via your email to your facebook. You have been destroyed as far as NL is concern.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and if you don't post the email here and now for everyone to burst too. you, your wife and new baby and all the dikes from uga will die before weekend. can I get a loud amen.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by collynzo2(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: Anago has multiple g@y partners...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is not a faithful person, he keeps jumping from one boyfriend to the other.
grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by meforyou1(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
disloman: Bro!compare lag with any of ur states in d SE.U will c d diff is clear.
lagos is no man's land, developed mainly by white men and igbos

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2014
customized13: itire, ilasa, odo eran, isolo, ejigbo, okota, ago, abule-egba, dopemu, idimu, ikotun, egbe, igando etc I no fit mention finish, they are all rubbish.
Neva knew u were this fool....ish n stup...I..d.U wanna compare onisha with Egbeda,santo layout,valley estate or igando?Don't go there ooooo.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2014
anago90:

rubbish!!! the idi0t see ilugunboy tissot 1853 pick race...
ok cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by chino24: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2014
And if you keep denying your pictures thunder kill your mother and will wipe out your entire Salam family of rural area of oshogbo. Can I hear you say ALLAHU AKBAR.....

anago90:

and if you don't post the email here and now for everyone to burst too. you, your wife and new baby and all the dikes from uga will die before weekend. can I get a loud amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by prophetone(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^Desert rat.....what's your own!? This obviously is between SE and SW, yet you're trying to get involved in what doesn't concern you!

You would do well to preoccupy your time with agonizing on how to tackle the legion of socio-economic and religious issues in your neck of the woods, instead of trying to mock people that are light years ahead of you!

Fool!

Why are you getting emotional over the revelation of what an eyesore the SE really is...you think we didn't know how dilapidated your red soiled and erosion ravaged one plot of land is? This is between the SE and every other person that suffered the endless lies and empty chestbeating your ilk shamelessly indulge in, ignoring the societal problems ravaging your region. One would think fighting baby manufacturers, cannibals, kidnappers and keeping your brothers from raping_ your grandmothers will keep you busy enough to leave other regions alone in their strive for upliftment. The SE is not even ahead of it's own shadow, bloody kilobyte combatant.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2014
thewarrior72: anago, u had better seek truce with Nairaland Igbos, before ur image is battered & everyone know u as a gay

truce!!!! bwahhhaaaa.... ain't not stopping even with the death threat to my inbox, plus there fake pictures of three different people as me. you know, you doing something good when umuigbo nairaland go that extent because of you alone. let them bring it on. it doesn't stop the fact that nnwei1stson is the face of phaggotry on this forum. by extension encoded in the igbo-las genome. adios.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by disloman(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2014
meforyou1: lagos is no man's land, developed mainly by white men and igbos
With ur comment,shows u don't anything abt lag.
Re: Pictures Of Anambra. by anago90: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2014
chino24: And if you keep denying your pictures thunder kill your mother and will wipe out your entire Salam family of rural area of oshogbo. Can I hear you say ALLAHU AKBAR.....

amen may god accept your curses on me and my family if truly I'm denying myself. but if what you are propagating is falsehood my curses and your curses in 1000009099000 manifolds shall afflict the whole of the dike lineage of uga anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See The Overloaded Car Impounded By Karota / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / 7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.