Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official (26550 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Virgindove(f): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Some hate police with passion. Hate or like d society needs them. Decide to JOIN police today and HELP in its transformatn.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Kingsley4all(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
If this will reduce unemployment and also with good pay,then nice move. But let's try and do something meaningful for ourselves www.mymissingribs.com
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by kabba7(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
HOPE THE POLICE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE
THE CIVIL DEFENCE MADE DURING THEIR OWN RECRUITMENT THAT LED TO THE DEATH OF SCORES OF YOUNG NIGERIANS.
EXERCISE
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by fireforfire: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
gebest: who beg u b4.

will u sharap dia.ur hand dey scrqtch u
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by fireforfire: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
gebest: who beg u b4.

will u sharap dia.ur hand dey scrqtch u u
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by omoguess: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
NAIJA na waa ooo! These people criticising d nig polic will stil b d 1st set of people to apply wen d recruitment begins...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by kobikwelu(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
The Acting Inspector-General of Police, Suleiman Abba, said on Tuesday that the police had got approval to recruit more personnel into the force.

Mr. Abba, who made this known when he received the United Arab Emirate Ambassador to Nigeria, Mohmud Mohammed, at the Force Headquarters, Abuja, said the recruitment would begin soon.

He said that some equipment bought by the Federal Government to enhance the capacity of the police in fighting crimes would soon be handed over to the force.

Mr. Abba also received Francis Bray, Deputy Chief of Mission in the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria. He commended the U.S. and said he was mindful of the existing relationship between the force and it.

He said the relationship had been of immense benefit, particularly to the Nigeria Police in terms of training of personnel on counter-terrorism, investigation, and leadership.

“I am aware that there are a number of training programmes sponsored by the U.S. for the Nigeria Police which helps to improve the capacity of our personnel.

“A good example of that of course is the training conducted by the U.S. West Regional Centre in Accra, Ghana.

“I am also aware that just in the next few weeks, a number of police officers from Nigeria will be benefiting from those courses,” Mr. Abba said.

He said the equipment donated to the force by the U.S. had helped it record initial breakthrough in the investigation of the bomb blast which rocked the EMAB plaza in Abuja on June 25.

The police chief called for the sustenance of the relationship between the police and the U.S.
Earlier, Mr. Bray described the relationship between the force and his country as “historic’’ and urged that it should be sustained.

“We have always been able to depend on you, and hopefully, you should be able to depend on us, we look forward to continuing the good relationship.

This should include anti-terrorism assistance training and investigation. We are always here if you need us,” Mr. Bray said.
(NAN)

Another opportunity to travel out for training and chop money on estacode. Instead of them to recruit young smart graduates who are tech savvy for grooming, they are carrying semi-illiterates. That is how i met a contingent of Navy trainees that came over here for training....I weeped for my Country.
I asked my self, these ones know wetin be power button for tablet?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Dexema(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
[b][/b]
kobikwelu:

Another opportunity to travel out for training and chop money on estacode. Instead of them to recruit young smart graduates who are tech savvy for grooming, they are carrying semi-illiterates. That is how i met a contingent of Navy trainees that came over here for training....I weeped for my Country.
I asked my self, these ones know wetin be power button for tablet?

You weeped? Eeya pls stop weepeding

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Excel4eva: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hi guy, NNPC does not recruit privileged individuals again! Dat era is gone. I am a living testimony. Am from a poor background but i work in NNPC.

Why Police or Nigerian armed Forces always recruiting but then Juicy Nigerian Agencies like NNPC, NSE, DPR, and NDDC will never recruit same as this Nig Armed forces, .I thought People in hundreds retire every six months..Why wait after 4 years to recruit a microscopic Privileged Individuals especially NNPC is fond of that.....

But that's by the way, I Think Giving people grants or loans to be self-employed is the best thing than sitting in the office, Carrying dusted files of 1940, Selling Okris, gossiping and taking pictures.. That's redundancy..[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Malubi(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
OK waiting to see
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Fourwinds: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2014
tempest01: We should go back to when there were road blocks. But discipline should be instilled in the force. They should not be mandated to check particulars because that's what brings corruption. If they check licence check car registration and correspond it to the driver, then check occupants, then there is no more reason to hold back a driver
can u hear urself? dat we should go back to road block.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by shegeblend(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
why is our society so delighting in cheating, injustice, corruptions etc.why?
what are the products of your parent-ship, what?
are you parent enough?
are meeting your responsibilities as parent?
then why is our society is fill our all these ungodly behaviors.
We parent must rise up to our responsibility to make sure that my family is not producing bad apple into the society and for our own children to have a better tomorrow.
thanks
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by tempest01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fourwinds:
can u hear urself? dat we should go back to road block.
Can't you see the part where I said there should be professionalism?

Was in Accra and the way the police behaved there, I wept for my country. On every road there was police posts. And the road blocks were done professionally without any disruption in traffic.

Our own policemen are on the highway to extort money for things like fire extinguisher and insurance.

You don't cut off the head because of an headache, you treat the headache....go back and read my post and the suggestion on how to go about it
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Fourwinds: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
tempest01:
Can't you see the part where I said there should be professionalism?

Was in Accra and the way the police behaved there, I wept for my country. On every road there was police posts. And the road blocks were done professionally without any disruption in traffic.

Our own policemen are on the highway to extort money for things like fire extinguisher and insurance.

You don't cut off the head because of an headache, you treat the headache....go back and read my post and the suggestion on how to go about it
our policemen are not ripe to mount road blocks now. can u see d robbery cases on highway has reduce without d road blocks. let it remain as it is until dey are matured enough to handle. so inner cities conduct should be d first test for dem.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by tempest01(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fourwinds:
our policemen are not ripe to mount road blocks now. can u see d robbery cases on highway has reduce without d road blocks. let it remain as it is until dey are matured enough to handle. so inner cities conduct should be d first test for dem.

You think the reduction in robbery case is as a result of no more road blocks? I think it's because some of the hotspots of robberies used to be very bad parts of the road, but now that had changed in some places.

We are ready for it. It just calls for a visionary force head....would you have believed that they could stop road blocks in Nigeria if you were told years before?
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by SenatorJames(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
dulaman: I hope there won't be anothy stampede like that of immigration
I wonder too, because this man is also named "Abba" Suleimon. Nigerian youths can't forget Abba Moro in a moment (NIS).
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by jimikata(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
General Duty.
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
XO
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by jimikata(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by IJEOMA7512(f): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
waiting for dem to start
Re: Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / CRAZY Things You Did While Hunting For Job After NYSC / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.