Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church (2745 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by patrikobi: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2014
courtesy visit by the General superintendent of Deeper Life Christian Ministry world wide on the governor in Umuahia.
Gov. TA Orji flanked on the immediate left by the General superintendent of Deeper Life Christian Ministry World Wide, Pastor W.F.Kumuyi and his wife Ester (1st left) on the 1st right by his deputy Sir Emeka Ananaba, Abia state overseer, Pastor Damian Umeh and his wife Felicia

Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by koboko69: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2014
I heard he wants to hold a crusade in Abia....it is normal for him to visit the state governor. The only MOG i respect.

Iffa hear say that deeperlife mod move this thing go religion.....make i quench. grin
Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Ngwak.we was there.
Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
thank goodness ochendo was on his left handside,YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS
Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by amjou: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
iamodenigbo1: thank goodness ochendo was on his left handside,YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS
Lol. I do bro.
Hope he preached 2 Thief A. Orji.
Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
amjou:
Lol. I do bro.
Hope he preached 2 Thief A. Orji.
Hahahaha,I no talk anything
Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by Ngwakwe: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Ngwak.we was there.

You need a caring wife. It seems you have too much time to play around.
Re: Courtesy Visit To ABIA Governor By Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Church by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You need a caring wife. It seems you have too much time to play around.
You're right. Pray to God to give me a virtous wife.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Facebook Lover did To This Beautiful Girl In Lagos (photo) / Photo: Check Out This PDP Agent in Kano / Islamic State Reopens Luxury Hotel - Reports (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.