Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) (61457 Views)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Humblega(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari and some other APC leaders visit OBJ @hilltop, Abeokuta. today

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Kzinne: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ doesn't wanna be left behind. He's joining the winning train. GMB till GEJ understands the definition of clueless

365 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by lalasticlala(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
IS BABA really a chameleon?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Jakpon: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
What is wrong with all these Yoruba people? Why are you jealous of we the Igbos? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you?

Leave us alone, we are going back to Biafra. B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obasanjo is the man of the moment. Everyone seeking his Blessings; He's sure a political colossus.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Jakpon: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
N1GERIA MUST DIVIDE

N1GERIA MUST DISINTEGRATE

WE ARE GOING BACK TO BIAFRA

B1AFRA FOR LIFE. B1AFRA TILL I DIE

19 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by lekhane(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Baba knows what's going to happen next month hence he's associating with the winning team and running away from the losers through the back door

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by donphilopus: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yet another heartbreaking news on the part of the PDPians. OBJ sneaked out of his house when he heard Jonathan would be visiting, but gladly stayed to welcome Buhari. Now, is it not audible to the deaf, visible to the blind and vocal to the dumb that Jonathan's ship is fast sinking? Jonathan is on his own. He's just like Jezebel now!

Who doesn't wanna associate with the winning team

#FeBuhari 14th!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Humblega(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
more.......

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
THOSE PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE A TRUELY VULTURES AND BLOOD SUCKING VAMPIRES AND I CANT EVEN IMAGINE NIGERIA UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by danaiks(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Everybody is shouting "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari we need change!" "Buhari is bringing change!" ... is Buhari a conductor or what? grin *rotfl* grin

182 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by MARKone(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please does Obasanjo represent 170m Nigerians, or will he tell the millions of Eligible voters who to vote for, I really do not understand this obsession with the man. He doesn't hold the Aces on who will win the Election.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by adioolayi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
The picture is getting clearer

5 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by coolhamid(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nice move GMB. Anybody who intends to govern this Great Nation of ours successfully needs the advice of OBJ.
Don't Join the TANiods to say OBJ is not relevant anymore .

I understand OBJ's Situation perfectly, he doesn't want GEJ to continue as the president of Nigeria and he is also scared of endorsing GMB due to the fear of being probed by GMB in the future.

BABA is truly in the middle of Red blue sea, its hard to go back and its difficult to proceed forward...

Vote GMB for a better NIGERIA.
GMB we trust
GMB we know.

Coolhamid

24 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nmeri17: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
its official!! Obasanjo is the most influential man in the Nigerian political sphere. even if Nnam-udi Aziki-weigh was still alive, he wouldn't command this much respect

36 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
this is good ... upload more photos bro
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by juniormusa(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ which side of the divide are you? grinshocked

6 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by alienvirus: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pdp go dey pee for body cheesy

10 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by boolet: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
You see, OBJ knows GEJ might lose; he doesn't want to go to jail either. tongue

4 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by dollarlander: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Obasanjo, obasanjo, obasanjo and obasanjo and obasanjo.- Tom Ikimi.

This man is too relevant in Nigeria to be pushed aside. Jonathan would have been most successful Nigerian president if he did not allow the pigs around him, who have clues of what they came to do in government, to turn him to a clueless leader.

I pity Jonathan. PEJ is another minus for him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Of course he is grin. He's on the fence.......I just hope he doesn't fall like humpty dumpty grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by koligs: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Life generally is a sly...
We saw pix of when obj attended d wedding of jonathan niece without a smile on his face.
See as obj dey smile because he himself wants change.
Am so happy seeing this picture cos come 2015, sai buhari will be d presidoooo.

I hail his excellency buhari.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by koligs: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
BABA obj can disappoint anybody at anytime...
Sai buhari, don't be fooled by obasanjo smile...
Just my candid advice...

Hahaha, its so funny because even obasanjo wants to associate with the winning team
#SAIBUHARI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Kororugged: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mess with baba Obasanjo at your own peril

Baba avoided GEJ through out yesterday and today he has publicly declared to Nigerians where his allegiance lies.

Jona is a goner.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by sexymoma(f): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
I dunno, when we are rating Nigeria's future.. My brothers and sisters let not deceive ourselves... It 0%
Let forget about political stuff here cos ain't supporting PDP either.
Buh come to think of it... Where are the youths in this country.. That we are nominating older men as president...
Pls where are the youths. Let be neutral here o angry add 8years to buhari's age angry and probably 16yrs angry

10 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by danarchy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by alaoeri: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Paying homage to Baba, same person that avoid GEJ, the oracle has spoken change is what we need.
APC - CHANGE.
GMB/PYO 2015.

21 Likes

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Booty4me: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS) by Willgates(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
#BelieveBuhari

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.