Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Heart Of Men Is Desperately Wicked - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Heart Of Men Is Desperately Wicked (881 Views)

Which Of These Men Is Holding A Hoe? (PHOTO) Question Carries 10marks / The Heart Of Man Is Desperately Wicked / The Heart Of A Man Is Desperately Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heart Of Men Is Desperately Wicked by Judeoxide(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2014
It is from playing WHOT that you know that the heat of men is very wicked.
The will do anything to stop you from being a winner.
You just make mistake go announce 'LAST CARD'.. na dat time you go sabi enemy of progress.
They will first start with hold on to be sure they heard rightly that you are about to win, then they will give you 'GENERAL MARKET' to stabilise you.
What will follow is 'PICK 3 and PICK 2' like five times.
As if that is not enough,what you will here next is 'I NEED STAR'(they may not even have the star ooo but just to make sure you are far from winning since STAR is the most difficult card to get and you will likely go to mkt and have more cards)
Choi my people

Naija I they hail ooh

(1) (Reply)

Funny Cakes / .... / Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.