Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Used Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School - Robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Used Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School - Robbery Suspect (543 Views)

I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / I Train My Kids With Drug Proceeds –suspect (pictured) / I Use Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Used Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School - Robbery Suspect by petruska(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2014
A member of an armed robbery gang who gave his name as Afeez said he used the proceeds he got from armed robbery to send his daughter to school. Afeez and his partner Wasiu were apprehended recently by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja, Lagos at a checkpoint in Mushin while on their way to an operation.

According to the police, the young men boarded a taxi at Oshodi around 11pm and were heading to Mushin when they came across a police checkpoint. Seeing the police checkpoint ahead, they became jittery, commanding the cab man to stop them and even tried forcing the door open. The taxi driver suspecting that they were criminals drove quickly to the police checkpoint where he immediately intimated the police officers of his suspicions. A local made gun was discovered on them. Continue...
Confessing to armed robbery, Lekan who says he is married with a daughter said he took to armed robbery a year ago. View their faces below: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/08/i-used-robbery-proceeds-to-train-my.html
Re: I Used Robbery Proceeds To Train My Daughter In School - Robbery Suspect by amiskurie(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Ahaaa shap driver

grin grin

But if dem forget looted bag of money inside ur bag and u drive am go police station you dull b dat o

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Suspends Strike / Man, 39, Docked For Raping 11-yr-old Girl / Man, 32, commits suicide over N1,000 theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.