Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,873 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). (731 Views)

AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. / Drop Your Nomination For Nairaland Phone Section Moderator.(one Nomination Per Member) (2) (3) (4)

The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by Dclique(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2008
AM SURE BY NOW WE HAV ALL READ THE PIRACY THREAD THAT OUR 'OGA OR BROS' MR SEUN CREATED,ITS TALKS BOUT PIRACY AND HACKING.THEREFORE,PUTING AN END TO ALL ILLEGAL ACT BEING PRACTICED HERE.
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by Dclique(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
as for me,i dnt need a herbalist or fortune teller,to tel me that this section is gona b boring as ****(you know what, ).whats d use of login in here,when you can't get trcks n cheats anymore,nt even common free movie dwnld, haba!!!
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by fdigital(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Dont mind him catarr de him brain[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by Dclique(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
our clown of a moderator may probably delete this thread,like he did with al da fbt threads, Am also a moderator in various sites bt i never forget that with great power comes great responsibility.Me i don yan ma mind sha, You guys shud thnk ths properly
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by Dclique(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
hahahaha,fdigit, i feel u jare!!.THESE GUYS JST WAN KILL THIS FORUM FINISH.
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by soki2ng(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
Che yah, sad @ Dclique, e be like this thing don vex you go reach your Bone oh, this one way u open thread because of am, as for me, I no SEND, if them like make them delete the whole website, I have gotten what i wanted, and i thank those who were too kind to give it to me, if its deleted, its the ppl that are looking for it that i have pity on, as for that PB thing, guys, get U torrent downloader and download any film you want, dont fuss about it, although its something to fuss about,
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by sniperwolf(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
I really don't get it. Can someone please explain to me what S-éwu is protecting. The phone section don't make or pirate software people only give links on where a particular software can be downloaded. I've visited other foreign forum and the post cracked software not to talk less of Nairaland. As a matter of fact piracy cannot be stopped!!! If Microsoft's softwares can be pirated how much more other software company. Seun please leave this phone section the way it has be running
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by sniperwolf(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2008
I really don't get it. Can someone please explain to me what S-éwu is protecting. The phone section don't make or pirate software people only give links on where a particular software can be downloaded. I've visited other foreign forum and the post cracked software not to talk less of Nairaland. As a matter of fact piracy cannot be stopped!!! If Microsoft's softwares can be pirated how much more other software company. Seun please leave this phone section the way it has be running. HACKING IS FUN
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by Mustay(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
Moved to Nairaland. All Nairaland-related matters are discussed here.
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by DualCore1: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
sniperwolf:

HACKING IS FUN
wish u could back that up with some sensibleness.
off the records, quote me anywhere: I, Sawyerr Ken, put it to you that you know nothing about the art of hacking, white or black hat.

To whom it may concern
It is one thing to host a copyrighted software its another thing to post its source, however, software piracy is the unauthorized use or distribution of software.
Software is automatically protected by federal copyright law from the moment of its creation. The rights granted to the owner of a copyright are clearly stated in the Copyright Act, Title 17 of the US Code.

Don' say this law applies only to the United States so u're free to do what u want in Nigeria.
Nairaland and many other sites are hosted on United States servers.
Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by chessguru(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2008
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS CAN NOT BE SO even if hacking/cracks is seuns middle name, he wont allow it, because he is operating under certain TERMS AND CONDITIONS., the google adsense advertisement on nairaland has certain terms and conditions attached to it, IT DOES NOT ALLOw and forbids cracking/hacking stuffs on sites where you put such ads, if seun allows that then he violates this terms and condition and he could be banned by GOOGLE management, that means the advertisement will be removed FOR LIFE!! meaning no more earning for the armchair 'lazy man'/

so do you still think he is inconsiderate?

Drunk Child Strikes Back Part 1 On YOUTUBE!!! / What Is The Greatest Gift U've Ever Given Someone Or U've Received? / Re: Iran - Hypocrisy Of The West -- Myths And Lies