Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. (1696 Views)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? / AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / Drop Your Nomination For Nairaland Phone Section Moderator.(one Nomination Per Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Chidi4u(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2008
Please state name and type of help rendered

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2008
Jamb question,
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Chidi4u(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2008
Which type A ,B, C, D or F.

--
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
'F' dey d one wey u write abi?
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by flyuche(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2008
hayprof, thank you again, for giving me the hotfix link for my sierra wireless 580 aircard when i installed vista SP1. the card didn't work in SP1, the hotfix, solved the problem.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Chidi4u(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2008
Dclique i am a graduate not a jambite

--
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2008
yea i knw, graduate of UNIVERSITY OF AJANGBADI abi?
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Chidi4u(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
Where the hell is Ajangbadi located

--
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2008
l.m.a.o
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by abohrandy: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Sector -4 kipx me up-to-date wit all d latest gist on MTN free browsing

Honsule -answerx all ma dumb questions here
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by abohrandy: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Sector -4 kipx me up-to-date wit all d latest gist on MTN free browsing

Honsule -answerx all ma dumb questions here
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by toluxa1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
All of you guys have been helpful. But most of all, Ogboraph (where him dey sef?) and Smartking grin
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Kress(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2008
Lance_vader dey try
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by dreday(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2008
Jtlyrics,hon_sule & soki,holythug
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by just2nice(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
Honsule na my oga for here.He has been and is still very much helpful to me.Dragnet has also helped me big time too.Dual core,he is my mentor here but I am not seeing much of him these days. sad
To others like Donseaun,Jtlyrics,dami9ja and others who have helped me at one time or the other,I troway 3 'awilo' for una.Hailings.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by toluxa1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hey just2nice, where have you been? you just show up sometimes and disappear. Well hope all is well. You no see say our Bridge done fall yesterday? Anyway we can rebuild it.

@poster. This thread is kind of making sense.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Chidi4u(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2008
All the former applicant for FBT come and show your appreciation here to your benefactor @ toluxa thanks.

--
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by just2nice(m): 2:14am On Oct 28, 2008
@toluxa1,I am back for good now.Really miss u and the rest of the crew.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by toluxa1(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2008
@just2nice. Thats good man. By the way, did you get to have a glimps of the 'war' with Seun over his so-called 'Piracy Doctrine'?
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2008
The thread is no to dumb afterall.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2008
The thread is not to dumb afterall.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by sniperwolf(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2008
I give it up to Honsule, Hayprof and Dragnet
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by sniperwolf(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by sniperwolf(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by flyuche(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
no body don mention infobaba?
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by Dclique(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2008
As for me i didnt really get any direct help 4m most ppl.I got helped by som person called david*** i cnt remembr d name, Here in n.land its al bout WHO KNOW WHO.Somtimes ppl can b tight in here.BT me dnt care.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by DualCore1: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2008
just2nice:

Dual core,he is my mentor here but I am not seeing much of him these days. sad
I'm around somewhere wink
Thanks a lot brurv, u've been of tremendous help to me too, even my gF now asks of u after tht day i gave her ur number to call u for me wen i couldnt reach u. wink

At topic
Standing ovation to all those i've known here. . .
Hansi
Drag
Info
Hay
Honsule
Semid
J2nice
Funky
Felly
*MTN* (haha, dem follow too o)
. . . and a host of others i can't remember
y'all once rocked this place
. . . the legacy lives on.
Respect brurvs.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by toluxa1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
Dual Core:

I'm around somewhere wink
Thanks a lot brurv, u've been of tremendous help to me too, even my girlfriend now asks of u after that day i gave her ur number to call u for me when i couldnt reach u. wink

shocked shocked shocked

@Just2nice. Hope you no try anything with DC babe? The guy na Militant friend o. Taa grin
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by semid4lyfe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2008
Dualcore & my bro have been d most helpful 2 me.D.C started this mtn free browsing thingy along with my bro & some peeps he mentioned above.They gave d rest of us d initiative 2 think,research & come up with new,better & improved FBT's & dey kept it real by not commercializing d tricks not like what we have now & as a result,these days if I'm not researching 4 new mtn FBT's I'll be researching 4 proxies.D.C probably doesn't know this but courtesy of him,I've been browsing on pc since early 07 when he posted d configuration 4 d mtn opera 7.5 pc trick with d wap @ g*****/* transcoder shit 4 my bro.
Of recent Smartking dey try too & lest I forget just2nice who is always ready to lend a bro a helping hand whenever I buzz him on d phone.
@D.C,wherever u are- THANKS 4 introducing me to the world of mtn free browsing.
Adios
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by DualCore1: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2008
Semid, You are most welcome wink

semid4lyfe:

@D.C,wherever u are- THANKS 4 introducing me to the world of mtn free browsing.
Adios
Adios amigo

toluxa1:

shocked shocked shocked

@Just2nice. Hope you no try anything with DC babe? The guy na Militant friend o. Taa grin
Thanks for showing us some respect by starting tht word with a capital letter wink
Na, just2nice is just too nice for that.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by semid4lyfe(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
Its funny but most of d pioneers of d FBtricks are retired or semi-retired.
My bro,semidaraeb 4 example doesn't come around d phone section anymore & he depends on me 4 keeping him abreast of d latest FBtricks & dc is just posting here in a very long while.
Well I guess its because dey've moved on 2 beta & more productive things.
Anyhow sha, 1 love 2 all d FBtricknocrats.
@dualcore,I wouldn't trust just2nice if I were u.Rmbr sey na waffi boy em be.Those waffi boyz,hmmmmmmmnm
draw your conclusion.
Re: Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. by DualCore1: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2008
hahaha, Semid, come to think of it, ma gurl likes J2Nice's waffi accent.
erm. . . talking about my not posting here in a while, take a look at the threads we have now, are they really worth makin any posts on? tongue
Just had to post here cuz J2nice mentioned my name. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate Nairaland / Sexykilz A Fuckinngg And Bloody Bornfool / Mutterings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.