Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! (1738 Views)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2014
[size=28pt]

All the Ebola hyteria is being whipped up by America to test experimental vaccines on Nigerians.

By September this year they may start the vaccinations, the vaccine will then start killing more people, which they would report as further Ebola deaths and make even more panicked Nigerians rush to get the vaccine.

This message is very important!

Do not take any experimental vaccines!!

Ebola (if it exist at all) is not airborne and therefore no more contagious than hepatitis. All you need to do is continue taking your usual precautions against all contagious illness.

There are news reports that locals in the area of so-called Ebola hotspots in West Africa are accusing the European/American run Ebola medical centres of bringing and spreading Ebola- that is very telling!

They are probably already testing the vaccines in those countries on people who merely have something like malaria and who they have deliberately "diagnosed " as having Ebola. When the patient dies the call it an Ebola death.

Dont fall victim to Ebola hoax

A word is enough for the wise
[/size]
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
@ OP what Has that got to do with President Jonathan? Well, the Ebola thingy to me is overrated. I don't trust any drugs nor diagnosis.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Firefire(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Must you drag the President name in the mud to push your arguments every time

- SMH 4 U
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by thewarrior72: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]Clueless GEJ is doing whatever his American masters tell him.

All the Ebola hyteria is being whipped up by America to test experimental vaccines on Nigerians.

By September this year they may start the vaccinations, the vaccine will then start killing more people, which they would report as further Ebola deaths and make even more panicked Nigerians rush to get the vaccine.

Ebola (if it exist at all) is not airborne and therefore no more contagious than hepatitis. All you need to do is continue taking your usual precautions against all contagious illness.

There are news reports that locals in the area of so-called Ebola hotspots in West Africa are accusing the European/American run Ebola medical centres of bringing and spreading Ebola- that is very telling!

They are probably already testing the vaccines in those countries on people who merely have something like malaria and who they have deliberately "diagnosed " as having Ebola. When the patient dies the call it an Ebola death.

[/size]
Your own stupidity & foolishness is epic undecided
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Firefire: Must you drag the President name in the mud to push your arguments every time

- SMH 4 U
As if it was Jonathan that brought ebola into the country.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Ewizard(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Nice piece but na ur jona ish wan spoil am...
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2014
noted .
Go and take an experimental vaccine for the white man if you want.
thewarrior72: Your own stupidity & foolishness is epic undecided
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2014
noted I have removed Jonathan so it won't come across as political
Ewizard: Nice piece but na ur jona ish wan spoil am...
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Imoy(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Ok I don hear. Next
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by hushmail: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
ur ignorance pass that of those villagers from Guinea! What do u mean 'Ebola if it exists'?

Meanwhile Patrick Sawyer is stone dead n many more nigerians infected n u still wondering if it exists!

SMH
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
hushmail: ur ignorance pass that of those villagers from Guinea! What do u mean 'Ebola if it exists'?

Meanwhile Patrick Sawyer is stone dead n many more nigerians infected n u still wondering if it exists!

SMH
OPEN YOUR MIND
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Horus(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1JSWa1JNo4

[size=15pt]Ebola and AIDS Viruses were Man-Made[/size]
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
A word is enough for the wise.
Obiagelli:
OPEN YOUR MIND
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by eaglechild: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
OP
Please you are endangering the lives of people who are gullible enough to believe you.

Remember people believed drinking salt would save them, and it has killed more Nigerians than Ebola.

Please desist from spreading unfounded conspiracy theories.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by coldsummer: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
This kind of people still exist? Someone who has acces to internet reasons like this?

I dare you, just make contact with one of those in isolation.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Who is your post referring to?
coldsummer: This kind of people still exist? Someone who has acces to internet reasons like this?

I dare you, just make contact with one of those in isolation.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have only commented on what I know.

1. Ebola is not airborne - therefore no more contagious than hepatitis

Is this fact unfounded?

2. Vaccines can kill - especially experimental vaccines

Is that unfounded?

3. There a news reports that locals have blamed European /American run Ebola centres of bringing and spreading Ebola

Is that also unfounded?

4. Reuters has reported that an Ebola vaccine would be tested on humans as early as september

Is that unfounded?

5. Rabies and the Flu kill far more people than Ebola each year around although there already vaccines for them.

Is that unfounded?

6. The flu is airborne (there more contagious than Ebola )and kills 500,000 yearly worldwide - yet there is no western hysteria right?
Is this a conspiracy theory or fact?

So my concluding that the fact there is no hysteria of Rabies and Flu, amounts to deliberate propaganda to panic Africans into becoming experimental guinea pigs for Western vaccines amounts to conspiracy theory right?

Well some conspiracy theories are spot on and this is likely to be one of them.

When they start giving out vaccines, you can go and risk your life if you want. I am just warning those wise enough to listen about what could be going on.

eaglechild: OP
Please you are endangering the lives of people who are gullible enough to believe you.

Remember people believed drinking salt would save them, and it has killed more Nigerians than Ebola.

Please desist from spreading unfounded conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by stevecantrell: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
The best Africa can do for itself, is find its own solutions, its own vaccines and cures. OPs assertions are not as far fetched as you think.

Hiv made its debut and spread among gays in New york while they were participating in a trial for Hepatitis B vaccine in the late 1970s.

Gay men only were selected as subjects, many eagerly volunteered because they thought the vaccine would protect their promiscuous ass from hep B.

If anyone, must take an 'untested' vaccine let others take it before you and watch for a while.

Don't rely on foreign govts to solve your problems for you. Pressurise your own govts to get up their ass and get to work.
Unfortunately its very late now for them to do something about this crisis.

Your govt owes you this. Its your right.

Some international NGO's like Medicin sans Frontieres are doing good work in the developing world. But some others are just covert operations for the clandestine goals of an over-priviledged few .

1 Like

Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
My first clue that Ebola epidemic may be a hoax was when I saw news report with white people running Ebola centres and getting people to cover up as if they were wearing nuclear radiation suits.

Any thinking person should at that point conclude that it most me propaganda for the cameras because it occurred to me at the point that if ebola was that contagious it would have spread around the world like wild fire at an astonishing speed.

1 Like

Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Raypawer(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hm...
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by BodyKiss(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
OP, too bad your brain is not as big as your font.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by coldsummer: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
GenBuhari: Who is your post referring to?

You dumbasss

It was your type that. Started the salt and water rumour
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 14, 2014
I forgotten your original comment.

All i CAN SAY TO YOU IS THAT A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
coldsummer:

You dumbasss

It was your type that. Started the salt and water rumour
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by coldsummer: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: I forgotten your original comment.

All i CAN SAY TO YOU IS THAT A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

I don't expect your brain to retain anything so I'm not disappointed
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by mekadinho(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=28pt]

[/size]
@OP, I can only comprehend 5 things in this your silly write-up, 1. You hate GEJ. 2. You hate USA. 3. You are a muslim. 4. You are so silly. 5. The least but not the last, u are a big fool.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by doctokwus: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2014
mekadinho:
@OP, I can only comprehend 5 things in this your silly write-up, 1. You hate GEJ. 2. You hate USA. 3. You are a muslim. 4. You are so silly. 5. The least but not the last, u are a big fool.
Its ur type that make some muslims to be stereotyped.This was d same thinking dat polio vaccine was a western contrived 'contraceptive',dat led to d re-emergence of d wild polio strain in northern nig dat now spread to other west african states.
How can u op reason like dis in dis age and time.Am short of words to express d disappointment I feel wt dis post dis morn.Evn many villagers in d south of d country wud not reason dis way.
Well continue ur belief,but pls kp it to ur self and family if dey are so inclined to bliv u.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Beaf1: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2014
The Sawyer guy was sent on a bio-suicide mission to come and infect Nigerians.

ANOTHER MESSAGE I GET FROM THIS IS THAT: Any concoction the West decide to send to Nigeria as an 'Ebola vaccine' will be GLADLY accepted by many. Remember it will target NOT only infected persons but entire population (Remember the salt water thingy grin).

In the face of death Ebola, people will gladly bathe with shitwater cheesy grin Life is beautiful and precious.

But we should all remember that whether manmade or not Ebola is REAL and kills quick.

May God save us all.
Re: Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2014
The only things you need to comprehend is:

1. DO NOT TAKE ANY EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES

2. EBOLA IS LESS DEADLY THAN RABIES (I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE RABIES VACCINE, YET YOU HAVEN'T CONTRACTED IT).

THE FLU VIRUS IS AIRBORNE & THEREFORE MORE CONTAGIOUS - KILLS 500,000 WORLDWIDE (I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE FLU VACCINE EITHER, NOR YOU HAVE CONTRACTED IT).

3. EBOLA TRANSMISSION IS NOT AIRBORNE SO NO MORE CONTAGIOUS THAN HEPATITIS AND MANY OTHER DISEASES THAT WE ALREADY HAVE AROUND US AND MANAGING WITH OUR EVERYDAY PRECAUTIONS.

4. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RISK YOUR LIFE BY TAKING AN UNNECESSARY VACCINE THAT IS A DANGER TO YOUR LIFE?

5. THERE IS NO NEED TO PANIC ABOUT EBOLA - YOU ARE A VICTIM A PROPAGANDA TO MAKE YOU PANICKED INTO TAKING AN EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE.

SHINE YOUR EYES WELL WELL.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

mekadinho:

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Headless Body Of A Man Found In Mile 12, Lagos / What Do You Have Against Buhari? / How Senator Ita Enang Wanted To Get SAN With Bills, Seminar Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.