Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad (2698 Views)

When Is One Expected To Stop Being Unclad In Front Of One's Kids? / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by mumumugu(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
We frequently see people who would not be seen dead without their clothing on. Clothing is often used to portray an image that is different from the person's perceived inner deficiencies. It is a form of artificiality or masking that they outwardly project to cover up any personality or emotional defects they think they have. People tend to feel that by hiding behind clothing they can metaphorically cover themselves and deny others exposure to the inner-self they perceive to be crippled. The need to do this most commonly occurs in people with low self-esteem.

We often create a series of attitudes and belief systems to compensate for these inadequacies. They also develop a series of masks to `cover up' the weaknesses. For example, the person who feels weak deep down will often put on a 'tough' personality mask and adopt an aggressive posture.

Society create the belief that clothing is an essential to life itself, rather than a practical and fun auxiliary. The tragedy is that many have blindly accepted this. The average person thinks of clothing as one of the necessities of life that transcends mere protection and expands into the realm of personality, character and self-worth

Many religions choose to perceive sexual activity as a sin, and by association, choose to see nudity as a sin also. Some religions use this argument as a way of manipulating people into feeling guilty about nudity. Guilty people then think they need the church to forgive them.
They forget that the idea of clothing came after Adam had sinned against God .man was created perfectly naked until sin came. If there was no sin,we would be roaming the street naked.

When is it wrong to be naked? A naked new born baby is not considered wrong or bad. At what age does this child become bad? Is it 18 months or when they are three. A naked two year old on the beach is generally considered normal and inoffensive. So when is a child not a child? Is it four years old or is it ten years old? People with issues around nudity will often say it is when they reach school age, and that would be five years old. That concept infers that when a naked child on the beach is 4 years 364 days 23 hours and 59 minutes old it is a healthy child with a good attitude to life. One minute later, when the child turns five it is suddenly a naughty, sinful child because he/she is still naked! That concept is obviously a falacy.

What is the big deal abouut nudity? It is not violence.no one is killed. Just natural human body. We are all born naked.

Www.mumumugu.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Agybabe(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
FTC

It depends on when the child realizes he/she is nak3d and starts to feel ashamed.

You know, until Adam and Eve realized they were nak3d, they weren't ashamed.

It also depends on the body development of the child. He may even develop and not feel ashamed, that's when the parent comes in to cover the child up and also teach him/her the importance of covering up at that age or phase.

Today, you hear cases of an old man molesting a 3year old child sexually.

Men are moved by sight, right? grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
baby girls should always wear clothes from age of 5 while boys can run wild till whenever. nothing dey apun
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
@OP: I don't get what you're driving at with this article of yours.

Are you suggesting that we all roam about the streets stark näkėd because being clothed is unnecessary hype and we were all born without clothes?

That aside, what about protection from natural elements? I.e: for those who live in cold regions that frequently experience temperatures just above or below freezing point?

Let's not talk about perverts that get turned on at the sight of a näkėd child.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
EfemenaXY: @OP: I don't get what you're driving at with this article of yours.

Are you suggesting that we all roam about the streets stark näkėd because being clothed is unnecessary hype and we were all born without clothes?

That aside, what about protection from natural elements? I.e: for those who live in cold regions that frequently experience temperatures just above or below freezing point?

Let's not talk about perverts that get turned on at the sight of a näkėd child.
I also get turned on. Does that make me a pervert ? I don't get it, re-phrase
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
lofty900: I also get turned on. Does that make me a pervert ? I don't get it, re-phrase

Sure, I'll rephrase.

How exactly do you get "turned on" when you see a näkėd child? Do you experience an ėrėctíön?

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sure, I'll rephrase.

How exactly do you get turned on when you see a näkėd child? Do you experience an ėrėctíön?
if I focus my gaze yeah, all guys do not only me . So back to the question, are we all pervs ?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
lofty900: if I focus my gaze yeah, all guys do not only me . So back to the question, are we all pervs ?

Speak for yourself. Focus your gaze on what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by pgidex(f): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
From birth abeg because sum mad d**ks are roaming about seeking for p**sy to devour.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Speak for yourself. Focus your gaze on what exactly?
you know na
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by EfemenaXY: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: you know na

No, I don't know.

I'm giving you a very long rope to hang yourself with tonight, lofty900.

You say when you stare fixedly (i.e: focused) at näkėd young children, you get an ėrėctíön and are sėxüälly äröüsėd. What parts of their bodies do you stare fixedly at? Be specific. And what precisely goes through your mind when you do?

Answer these questions frankly and I'll tell you if you're a perv or not.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: if I focus my gaze yeah, all guys do not only me . So back to the question, are we all pervs ?

shocked shocked

OMG!

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No, I don't know.

I'm giving you a very long rope to hang yourself with tonight, lofty900.

You say when you stare fixedly (i.e: focused) at näkėd young children, you get an ėrėctíön and are sėxüälly äröüsėd. What parts of their bodies do you stare fixedly at? Be specific. And what precisely goes through your mind when you do?

Answer these questions frankly and I'll tell you if you're a perv or not.
u make me laugh. 1st of all, I didn't say I always stare @ n.aked kids, I said that if I focus my gaze long enough I become aroused just like that and it's the same with all guys, but a lot will deny because they don't want to be called psychos. A guys brain is programmed that way. Easily controlled by sight but it's only good morals and self control that keeps guys from doing silly stuffs. Getting aroused does not make one a perv but doing d deed does. Goodmorning
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked

OMG!
Baba God noni
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: I also get turned on. Does that make me a pervert ? I don't get it, re-phrase
turned on?? same feeling like when you see a naked woman or when you are with your woman??
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2014
focus your gaze on what?? as we still talking about a naked child here or something else?

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: u make me laugh. 1st of all, I didn't say I always stare @ n.aked kids, I said that if I focus my gaze long enough I become aroused just like that and it's the same with all guys, but a lot will deny because they don't want to be called psychos. A guys brain is programmed that way. Easily controlled by sight but it's only good morals and self control that keeps guys from doing silly stuffs. Getting aroused does not make one a perv but doing d deed does. Goodmorning
As in you get an erection when you focus your gaze on a naked child? na wa o. This is strange to me. Is it a normal thing? Is this what happened to those men that rape kids??

All guys? i don't think so. will be back. lemme ask some guys around me.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Godmystrength: As in you get an erection when you focus your gaze on a naked child? na wa o. This is strange to me. Is it a normal thing? Is this what happened to those men that rape kids??

All guys? i don't think so. will be back. lemme ask some guys around me.
those guys may probably lie to u but that's exactly d way it is.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: those guys may probably lie to u but that's exactly d way it is.

This is really an eye opener for me ooh. And here I was thinking cradle robbere were strange people with wierd and easily identifiable traits.

Now I learn it's EVERY GUY.

May God save our daughters!!!

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: baby girls should always wear clothes from age of 5 while boys can run wild till whenever. nothing dey apun
sexism alert!

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

Anyway at age 4 when kidd say mummy don't bath for me I can bath by myself or they start covering their unclothedness especially at 4year+ then you should know they already know their left from right, wrong from right and are conscious of their bodies
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Ujujoan:

This is really an eye opener for me ooh. And here I was thinking cradle robbere were strange people with wierd and easily identifiable traits.

Now I learn it's EVERY GUY.

May God save our daughters!!!
that's the way it is . why not thank me for the info
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: u make me laugh. 1st of all, I didn't say I always stare @ n.aked kids, I said that if I focus my gaze long enough I become aroused just like that and it's the same with all guys, but a lot will deny because they don't want to be called psychos. A guys brain is programmed that way. Easily controlled by sight but it's only good morals and self control that keeps guys from doing silly stuffs. Getting aroused does not make one a perv but doing d deed does. Goodmorning
hiannnn then that means you should feel the same way when bathing your 2year old daughter or baby sister. Giving disgusting excuses lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: those guys may probably lie to u but that's exactly d way it is.
okay o but i still don't want to agree. I will ask when i get home.
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by mumumugu(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Agybabe: FTC

It depends on when the child realizes he/she is nak3d and starts to feel ashamed.

You know, until Adam and Eve realized they were nak3d, they weren't ashamed.

It also depends on the body development of the child. He may even develop and not feel ashamed, that's when the parent comes in to cover the child up and also teach him/her the importance of covering up at that age or phase.

Today, you hear cases of an old man molesting a 3year old child sexually.

Men are moved by sight, right? grin

ashamed of being naked? Ashamed of ones natural body? Is it a crime to be in ones state of creation

y should parents teach kids that being naked is terrible thing. The kids were born naked, were they terribly born?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by mumumugu(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2014

i wonder why we fail to diifferentiate nudity from sexxuality

so what realy turns u on...the organ or d fact that any person is naked.

Does a naked goat,dog or horse turn u on too or is it just that organ u gaze at that turn u on

does a naked draawing or statue or computer animation also turn u on too?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by mumumugu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
SAMBARRY: sexism alert!

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

Anyway at age 4 when kidd say mummy don't bath for me I can bath by myself or they start covering their unclothedness especially at 4year+ then you should know they already know their left from right, wrong from right and are conscious of their bodies

your sex organ isnt something we should be ashamed of

are u ashamed of ur hair, hand, legs etc
who or what determines the part of the body that ought to be covered
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by raqueal(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2014

lofty900 you get turned on by the sight of naked kids and you ask if you are a pervert? Why on earth should you focus your gaze long enough on a naked kid? You also justify and rationalize this illness of yours by believing that all men get an erection from looking at a child? You are sick.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
mumumugu:

your sex organ isnt something we should be ashamed of

are u ashamed of ur hair, hand, legs etc
who or what determines the part of the body that ought to be covered

in that case when you are going to your office tomorrow, dress like fela anikulapo kuti e.g ordinary pant , don't wear any other thing.also go like that fot interviews, board meetings or any business and let me see who will take him serious even if your brain is a super man's own lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by SAMBARRY: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Every human being is intelligent enough to justify their wrong doings e.g potential paedos, rapeest and pimps
raqueal:

lofty900 you get turned on by the sight of naked kids and you ask if you are a pervert? Why on earth should you focus your gaze long enough on a naked kid? You also justify and rationalize this illness of yours by believing that all men get an erection from looking at a child? You are sick.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Agybabe(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
mumumugu:

ashamed of being naked? Ashamed of ones natural body? Is it a crime to be in ones state of creation

y should parents teach kids that being naked is terrible thing. The kids were born naked, were they terribly born?
okay. Stand nak3d for road then madt man go dey run to go catch you grin
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Godmystrength: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
mumumugu:

Did you by any chance typed this naked?
Re: At What Age Should A Baby Stop Being Unclad by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2014

You should seek help. You are def a perv.

I mean, what are fixing on? My God!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Run Through Your Mind if you must Cut This Cake - see pix / A Program Designed To Bless The Singles And The Married... Be There!!! / Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.