Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? (3973 Views)

Picture: See This Cruel Military Training Routine. / 1of D Most Cruel Ways 2die / Why Can't We Send Personal Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by kellorah: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol blue cheesy
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by mamaput(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
kellorah:

i don't like animals i don't mind killing them
ive killed chickens before! it aint new to me

don't be cruel to them shaa because in the papers there's always stories like someone tumble drying their cats and sh** like that.
i'm not going to have any pet. can't be bothered to look after them
i am not against animal testing. who else are we meant to test make-ups and stuff on? ME?u?

Yes have you seen an animal with make up.
Do you know what many animals suffer because of make up.
Try sparying hair spary into your eyes.
They even steal housepets I had my cat tatooed in both ears. If its only one ear the just cut it off.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by kellorah: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol mamaput. what you said about your cat ? undecided is that true? cry
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by retro(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2006
A tattoed cat? LMFAO!
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by mamaput(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes in the ears a number . that is linked to a central comptuer that cat will always be traced back to me. From anywere.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by kellorah: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
pele!
where u day wen dem thief ya cat?
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes o, they steal animals, i saw this documentary on HBO, about cruelty to dogs, it was horrible. i even cried. but when the show was over i went out and bought me a big steak.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by kellorah: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
cheiiii cry
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by mamaput(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes in germany  people steal animals and sell them to animal lab for money .
Be it drog addict or what ever and these labs buy them knowing very well they are someones pets.
Or were do you think all the animals come from.
B4 these labs will even cut of the ear with the nr . That is why both ears have nrs now,
YOu cannot explin two missing ears when control comes.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2006
yeah they do that here too, they catch stray dogs and when they run out of strays they steal people's dogs, the dogs run between a mere 5 to 20 dollars per dog, so u can imagine how many dogs they steal to make a living
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by spikedcylinder: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2006
I thought i was the only one that hated animals.My landlady has a very playful dog.I pity him most of the time because he seems to always want love affection and so sometimes i give him fish,meat etc but anytime the damn thing wants to come and play,i take a stick and beat the shit out of him!

I HATE ANIMALS!KILL THEM ALL! grin
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2006
aww that was sooo wrong

Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by shawna(f): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
animals have rights and that ticks me off i hate all sorts of animals the way some people treat animals u would think they were human and a member of their family angry

actually i dont hate them am just scared of them anyways no matter how much i dislike animals i dont think its right to be cruel to them smiley
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Seun(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2006
don't be cruel to them shaa because in the papers there's always stories like someone tumble drying their cats and sh** like that.
I thought death is the worst thing that could happen to a living thing?

If I can kill an animal for food, cutting its throat with a knife while it's alive, why can't I tumble-dry it?
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by kellorah: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2006
lol seun. please don't tumble dry animals               cry
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by LiquidMind(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
I  don't think it is right to be cruel with animals.    

we are to take care of them as our responsibility to make sure they don't leave the forest.

most  animals have diseases that can be easily transmit to human.  
don't try to have one as pet  before you could get sick  and go crazy,
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2006
@seun
Death is not the worse thing that could happen to an animal, at least not sudden death. Imagine what an animal would go thru b4 it dies if it is tumbled dry in a dryer. Sickens me
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Seun(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2006
Throat cutting is not sudden death. Large animals like pigs and cows and goats take several minutes to kill, and they usually have to be beaten hard. It's a painful, slow death. Imagine a human being dying like that!
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by babadee(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2006
i say let them be but if one comes at me the wrong way, angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by babadee(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2006
i say let them be but if one comes at me the wrong way,  angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Rottweiler(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2006
A lot of us humans are HYPOCRITES, especially those abroad. They accord animals so much rights and comforts but despise fellow humans. To me, its all "igbe malu" (bulls**t). It's like some born-again claiming to love God and can not show the smallest affection to fellow humans created by God.

There's no problem with loving an animal but when you love them more than you do humans, then you 've got a problem there!

One more thing, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH KILLING ANIMALS as long as you do it for food and not for fun.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by shawna(f): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2006
well said rottweiler smiley
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by kellorah: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2006
blue,what's your dog called?
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Idekeson(m): 4:24am On Jul 27, 2006
I hate dogs and other pets!!! I'll run over a dog without blinking an eye. All pets are just pests.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by Zahymaka(m): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2006
Have you ever seen 'wild' creatures being tamed by your fellow human beings? And some people say animals are cruel.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by dafman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2006
Yes o Rotweiller, I think they need to get their priorities right, they fight for rights of animals when they've not finished fighting for human rights.

How can somebody will his inheritance to a cat Someone in Britain did that some years back, and the cat actually inherited the man's millions, not like the man didn't have family. The stupid cat was living like a king.
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2006
dafman:

The stupid cat was living like a king.

Abeg no vex. grin
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2006
@kellorah
my dog is a pitt bull, ( american brindle pit)
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by dafman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Abeg no vex. grin

this one pass vex
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by spikedcylinder: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2006
Reverend:

@ Bluenubian

Chill out, nobody is really going to microwave a cat at 600 watts (300 is the recommended setting)

LOL!!! grin
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by hayprof(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2006
No one kills for fun sake,its all a food chain. An animal kills another animal nd d killer animal is gonna b killd by another animal. Thats how it goes nd its gonna remain dat way! see?
Re: Why Can't We Be Cruel To Cruel Animals? by bluenubian(f): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2006
thanks seun or rev, whoever edited the pics, what a relief, thinking of animal cruelty is jus nauseating!~!! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lost And Found Bsc. Certificate / Fire Guts Hostel Block In Isieke Campus Area Of Ebonyi State University / The Hyundai Logo Actually Means Much More Than You Think!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.