Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding (45235 Views)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / Agbami 2014 Update! / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Hi @Meracool bro. Thank you. Finally seen the award letter on my scholastica account. Should travel to my state soon to find out if it's ready.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by meracool(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2014
oluafolabi:
Hi @Meracool bro. Thank you. Finally seen the award letter on my scholastica account. Should travel to my state soon to find out if it's ready.

I think its Ready.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by seunO4: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2014
A guy here told me that the award letter on our scholastica account is different from the one with our state scholarship board.don't knw hw genuine this info is.can someone confirm for me pls?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2014
That's not true 'cos I saw d one dat some frds collected frm benue......it's d same. Has the person collected/downloaded his/her own?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by bnsufeeanh(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
GBR1:
Pls has any Ogun state awardee gotten his/her award letter from the state's scholarship board in Abeokuta? I stay very far from the state and i don't want to make the journey twice. Or has anyone from the SW states gotten the letter or knows if it's available?

I would really appreciate any info, thanks.

GBR1, Scholatica had saved us the stress of going all the way to our state scholarship board to collect the award letter. It has been uploaded on our scholastica account. I'm an Ogun state indigene too, lets mingle... All we need do is to just march to Abeokuta (to GTB corporate HQ) with our I.D card and award letter. Keep me updated please.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Askubur(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2014
hop dis one will satisfied u

Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by warlei(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Askubur:

Thats what am talking bout
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by danifinest(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Diamondwriter:
Hv gotten my letter. Have anyone collected his atm card? Benin wat's going on?
Is d one for Edo state ready... I've not gone
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2014
U won't believe dis guyz.. I already paid bus ticket heading to Asaba, only to recheck Scholastica and alas d Award Letter was there.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2014
I think u should still go to Asaba cos u will need to sign something to show that u hv collected the award letter from them in person. that's what I was told. the one online can't really b used for anything even tho it might b the same.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
bnsufeeanh:

GBR1, Scholatica had saved us the stress of going all the way to our state scholarship board to collect the award letter. It has been uploaded on our scholastica account. I'm an Ogun state indigene too, lets mingle... All we need do is to just march to Abeokuta (to GTB corporate HQ) with our I.D card and award letter. Keep me updated please.
also an Ogun indigene... I just hope I can still get it by December cos I rili don't knw when to go...
my lectures r 8-5 EVERYDAY n I don't think I will want to miss a class o...
Pls guys..is there a way I can request that they send d ATM to gtbank in ilorin?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Owbeecee:

I think u should still go to Asaba cos u will need to sign something to show that u hv collected the award letter from them in person. that's what I was told. the one online can't really b used for anything even tho it might b the same.
Scholastica asked me to print a coloured copy of it & proceed to d bank... It contains d necessary signature already, unless there's a space where d guyz at Asaba r supposed to sign, which I didn't notice, else I think it's OK... lemme call my colleague 1st
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guys, just got an email from scholastica confirming that d atms are ready for collection..... Na to go IB sure pass now
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by amedave(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
seunO4:
A guy here told me that the award letter on our scholastica account is different from the one with our state scholarship board.don't knw hw genuine this info is.can someone confirm for me pls?
I was the guy that told you. being honest the two letters are different, I have the both of them, you can believe me if you want but I just need to have the two not to fall my hand at the bank
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by amedave(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
bataderemi:
That's not true 'cos I saw d one dat some frds collected frm benue......it's d same. Has the person collected/downloaded his/her own?
guy check it and you would see its not, the one from scholastical is signed by them why that from state is signed by the state and is addressed as the state scholarship board, I have the both and I know what am saying, though I don't know which one will be more relevant at the bank
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmm... y all these confusion na? Let's c hw it plays out at the bank.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Make these guys do well o, coz I just cancelled my proposed trip o.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
amedave:
guy check it and you would see its not, the one from scholastical is signed by them why that from state is signed by the state and is addressed as the state scholarship board, I have the both and I know what am saying, though I don't know which one will be more relevant at the bank
Boss when u get to d bank plz do ask dem.. especially abt d Online letter
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by opezy: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
dis are d GTBANK for d collection of ATM card nationwide. it was sent to me by scholastica

S/N STATES ADDRESS
1 ABIA - 6 ABA ROAD , OPPOSITE F.M.C UMUAHIA.

2 ABUJA - PLOT 1072 J S TARKA/ FASKARI ST AREA 3 ,GARKI ,F.C.T

3 ADAMAWA - PLOT 11 GALADIMA AMINU WAY, JIMETA – YOLA.

4 AKWA IBOM - 73, ABAK ROAD, UYO

5 ANAMBRA - 2 OLD CEMENTARY ROAD, ONITSHA.

6 BAUCHI - NO 6 MURITALA MOHAMMED WAY, BAUCHI

7 BAYELSA - SANNI ABACHA EXPRESSWAY, YENAGOA

8 BENUE - 41A NEW BRIDGE ROAD, MAKURDI.

9 BORNO - No. 59 SIR KASHIM WAY MAIDUGURI, OPPOSITE OANDO and MRS FILING STATION, MAIDUGURI.

10 CROSS RIVER - 11, CALABAR ROAD, BEHIND PHCN OFFICE, CALABAR

11 DELTA - 85, WARRI/EFFURUN ROAD,EFFURUN, DELTA STATE.

12 EBONYI - 35A OGOJA ROAD, ABAKALIKI.

13 EDO - 35B SAPELE ROAD BENIN CITY, EDO STATE

14 EKITI - PLOT 21, NEW EYIN ROAD, ADO SECRETARIAT, ADO EKITI

15 ENUGU - 1, OGUI ROAD, ENUGU.

16 GOMBE - PLOT 45, NEW COMMERCIAL AREA, GOMBE

17 IMO - PLOT 265, IKENEGBU LAYOUT ALADINMA ROAD, OWERRI.

18 JIGAWA - PLOT 727, KIYAWA ROAD DUTSE.

19 JOS - PLOT 13B, JENGRI ROAD, JOS.

20 KADUNA - PLOT 7/10, MURTALA MOHAMMED SQUARE , KADUNA

21 KANO - 145, MURTALA MUHAMMED WAY,KANO

22 KASTINA - 120 IBRAHIM BABAGINDA WAY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE

23 KEBBI - SULTAN ABUBAKAR RD, BIRNIN KEBBI ,KEBBI STATE

24 KOGI - PLOT 27, IBB WAY .LOKOJA ,KOGI STATE

25 KWARA - 1 WAHAB FOLAWIYO ROAD,(FORMER UNITY ROAD)ILORIN, KWARA STATE

26 LAGOS - PLOT 635, AKIN ADESOLA VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS

27 NASSARAWA - ALONG JOS RD (BY NEPA SUB-STATION) LAFIA , NASARAWA STATE

28 NIGER - PAIKO ROAD (NEXT TO NIGER STATE TRANSPORT CORPORATION) MINNA, NIGER STATE.

29 OGUN - IBB BOUELVARD, IBARA, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE

30 ONDO - PLOT 3 ALAGBASA QUARTERS BESIDE CBN AKURE ONDO STATE

31 OSUN - O.A.U ILE – IFE, OSUN STATE

32 OYO - 11B JIMOH ODUTOLA STREET,DUGBE, IBADAN.,OYO STATE

33 RIVERS - PLOT 47,TRANS AMADI LAYOUT,PORT-HARCOURT ,RIVERS STATE

34 SOKOTO - 101 AHMADU BELLO WAY, SOKOTO STATE

35 TARABA - 106 B, HAMMANRUWA WAY., JALINGO TARABA STATE

36 YOBE - POTISKUM RD, DAMATURU YOBE STATE

37 ZAMFARA - 5, SANI ABACHA WAY, GUSAU ,ZAMFARA STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
If u say so, bt I don't agree. It probably doesn't matter. Just check ur email now, scholastica jst emailed me, like I said. @amedave
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by GBR1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
bnsufeeanh:

Thanks, you are right.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by GBR1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
DrHesjay:
also an Ogun indigene... I just hope I can still get it by December cos I rili don't knw when to go...
Pls guys..is there a way I can request that they send d ATM to gtbank in ilorin?
Yea, I think its available already but I don't know if it could be sent to ilorin.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by bnsufeeanh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guys, dont get all this tangled. It's a very simple thing. You've got no reason to stress yourself...only if you want to.
It has been specified in the Email from scholastica already.

Just 5 simple steps to get your N100,000:

• Log on to your scholastica account
• Click on the “Download Award Letter” button
• Print a coloured copy of the downloaded scholarship award letter
• Refer to the Guaranty Trust Bank plc addresses listed below to identify your state capital branch (Its been posted by opezy on the last page)
• Proceed to the designated Guaranty Trust Bank in your state of origin with the printed award letter and school identification card to receive your AGBAMI scholarship ATM bank card.

Collection of award letters from scholarship boards was an old scheme before Scholastica was introduced. Scholastica has all the necessary info they need already or what's the essence of the state schorlarship board in the first place?
Based on the info contained in the scholastica account, Dragnet can verify the authencity of the awardee details without the help of the state schorlarship board.
The signature of the Director of Deepwater is clear on every award letter and your name is boldly written on it. Even when you're going to bank, you must not only go with your award letter but also your school I.D card! I think thats enough verification already. To make sure the award letter will not be alterable, it was uploaded in JPEG not PDF or DOCZ. So, stop arguing friends. If you've gotten the state award letter, no wahala... Get scholastica's too. As for me o, am going with my scholastica award letter and I.D card only.

Safe journey guys, smile to the bank and plan wisely afterwards. I should be leaving for my state in a few weeks. Happy spending!
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
bnsufeeanh:
Guys, dont get all this tangled. It's a very simple thing. You've got no reason to stress yourself...only if you want to.

• Refer to the Guaranty Trust Bank plc addresses listed below to identify your state capital branch (Its been posted by opezy on the last page)
• Proceed to the designated Guaranty Trust Bank in your state of origin with the printed award letter and school identification card to receive your AGBAMI scholarship ATM bank card.

Collection of award letters from scholarship boards was an old scheme before Scholastica was introduced. Scholastica has all the necessary info they need already or what's the essence of the state schorlarship board in the first place?
Based on the info contained in the scholastica account, Dragnet can verify the authencity of the awardee details without the help of the state schorlarship board.
The signature of the Director of Deepwater is clear on every award letter and your name is boldly written on it. Even when you're going to bank, you must not only go with your award letter but also your school I.D card! I think thats enough verification already. To make sure the award letter will not be alterable, it was uploaded in JPEG not PDF or DOCZ. So, stop arguing friends. If you've gotten the state award letter, no wahala... Get scholastica's too. As for me o, am going with my scholastica award letter and I.D card only.

Safe journey guys, smile to the bank and plan wisely afterwards. I should be leaving for my state in a few weeks. Happy spending!
No bargain my own abeg, na 200k...nice post between
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
bnsufeeanh:

Bros u r right. u got it spot on. the only problem is the way things dey happen for Naija. u fit reach bank now mk dem say u gast come with the letter from the state schorlarship board. even if u now show them the scholastica letter and instructions they will say it's an order from the oga at the top. n u won't be able to argue with them. I just hv to wait till someone collects the atm with only an Id card n d printout from the mail before I travel from Lagos to Delta.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by baruzeez(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
abeg shey I fit collect ma own end of the month
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by voltz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
The customer care guys in d minna branch ar crazy! Telln me dt agbami has nt askd dm to strt gvn out d cards
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by bnsufeeanh(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
CuteMaro:

No bargain my own abeg, na 200k...nice post between

lolz.... You be boss na

1 Like

Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by bnsufeeanh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Owbeecee:

Bros u r right. u got it spot on. the only problem is the way things dey happen for Naija. u fit reach bank now mk dem say u gast come with the letter from the state schorlarship board. even if u now show them the scholastica letter and instructions they will say it's an order from the oga at the top. n u won't be able to argue with them. I just hv to wait till someone collects the atm with only an Id card n d printout from the mail before I travel from Lagos to Delta.
[color=#990000][/color]

Not a bad idea bro. Its better you confirm properly to prevent waste in transport fare. Wish you goodluck.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by bnsufeeanh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
DrHesjay:

I dont think transfer is possible oo.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by voltz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
bnsufeeanh:

I dont think transfer is possible oo.
its 101% impossible, i confirmd it 2day.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by voltz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Askubur:
pls, wt level r u in nd hw much wer u paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

#JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.