Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding (45236 Views)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / Agbami 2014 Update! / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
bnsufeeanh:

lolz.... You be boss na
LOL, na God boss pass o.... meanwhile, Hp Pavilion on my mind.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by willywonka(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Has anyone from delta state collected his/her atm card ??
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
CuteMaro:

Scholastica asked me to print a coloured copy of it & proceed to d bank... It contains d necessary signature already, unless there's a space where d guyz at Asaba r supposed to sign, which I didn't notice, else I think it's OK... lemme call my colleague 1st
have u contacted the person? what did he say?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by japon: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Does anyone know if I can collect the ATM with a substitute for the school ID card from OSUN?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Owbeecee:

have u contacted the person? what did he say?
Its different... saw Dat of my colleague.. but Dat 4rm Scholastica looks more authentic.. I think d bank will accept both
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by miiky(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
As an awardee of dis scholarship, studying Engineering in a well recognized public university n nigeria(FUTO), if i apply 4 industrial training(I.T) in star deep water petroleum Ltd.....asin if i want 2 do my IT n their firm.....will they grant my request?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
miiky:
As an awardee of dis scholarship, studying Engineering in a well recognized public university n nigeria(FUTO), if i apply 4 industrial training(I.T) in star deep water petroleum Ltd.....asin if i want 2 do my IT n their firm.....will they grant my request?
LOL.. dem neva try 4 u??
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
CuteMaro:

LOL.. dem neva try 4 u?
while its true that we were just lucky.. please.. dnt have d mindset that they 'tried' for u..
Me sha.. na d my forefathers money wey dem oyibos loot take start oil company n d whhole cheating wey den dey cheat us(buying our own petrol for 100naira)... by the grace of God.. i just start with them.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2014
DrHesjay:
while its true that we were just lucky.. please.. dnt have d mindset that they 'tried' for u..
Me sha.. na d my forefathers money wey dem oyibos loot take start oil company n d whhole cheating wey den dey cheat us(buying our own petrol for 100naira)... by the grace of God.. i just start with them.
LOL... we pray 4 job opportunities especially 4rm their sector... but d I.T thingy, I doubt.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by vintage09(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Has anyone been to abia state to collect his/her card?? And??
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by amedave(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
bataderemi:
If u say so, bt I don't agree. It probably doesn't matter. Just check ur email now, scholastica jst emailed me, like I said. @amedave
guy I know what you are saying, but you know naija just get d two if you can to avoid being frustrated at d bank. but if anybody has gone to the bank with just that from scholastica and gave them their ATM then their is nothing to say further
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
amedave:
guy I know what you are saying, but you know naija just get d two if you can to avoid being frustrated at d bank. but if anybody has gone to the bank with just that from scholastica and gave them their ATM then their is nothing to say further
yea, I get. went to d oyo state gtbank today, they said to come back next Thursday. Isn't there any1 here frm lagos and goes to unilag
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Capableben(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
miiky:
pls sir, are u on whatsapp?? can we talk?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by miiky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Capableben:

pls sir, are u on whatsapp?? can we talk?
yap...drop ya digits..wer re u frm? Wch sch?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Capableben(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
miiky:
yap...drop ya digits..wer re u frm? Wch sch?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Chimex388: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
oluafolabi:
Hi @Meracool bro. Thank you. Finally seen the award letter on my scholastica account. Should travel to my state soon to find out if it's ready.
1)plss, wats d info on d award letta?..
2)Is it same or different from d congratulatory email?
am in a remote area at d moment to go café n no internet coverage
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Does any1 plan on going to his/her state's gtbank this week?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
bataderemi:
Does any1 plan on going to his/her state's gtbank this week?
Hoping to travel to Ado-Ekiti this week.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chimex388:

1)plss, wats d info on d award letta?..
2)Is it same or different from d congratulatory email?
am in a remote area at d moment to go café n no internet coverage
It is quite different from the congratulatory email.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Ok, keep us updated pls
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Some of my colleagues av gone 2 Warri 4 dia atm 2day... I couldn't go coz I only av d Online copy.. I asked dem to confirm if they'll accept it.. hopefully they'll be back by afternoon
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2014
CuteMaro:
Some of my colleagues av gone 2 Warri 4 dia atm 2day... I couldn't go coz I only av d Online copy.. I asked dem to confirm if they'll accept it.. hopefully they'll be back by afternoon
LOL. Why are you so worried? Despite the fact that Scholastica has told you that the Printed version is legitimate?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by opezy: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls as anybody from osun state collected his/her atm card or can anyone studying in OAU confirm from d gtbank in d skul.GOD bless
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by opezy: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls has anybody from osun state collected his/her atm card or can anyone studying in OAU confirm from d gtbank in d skul if d atm card ar ready.GOD bless
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by CuteMaro(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2014
oluafolabi:
LOL. Why are you so worried? Despite the fact that Scholastica has told you that the Printed version is legitimate?
LOL, my brother since this is a new development, u can never tell.. especially in Naija.. the customer service personnel might just be unaware, thereby frustrating you. I dnt want that to happen, especially as am not in a hurry
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
CuteMaro:
thanks Maro...ths will save those of us who hv to travel some trouble. at least whatever the outcome I can plan my movement. I await ur reply...
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
those from Lagos can go for the atm now. a friend of mine confirmed it to me that his coursemate collected his atm today with just the printout n his school I.D card.
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by meracool(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Owbeecee:
those from Lagos can go for the atm now. a friend of mine confirmed it to me that his coursemate collected his atm today with just the printout n his school I.D card.

I would be In Lagos by November to Collect Mine..!!!
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
meracool:

I would be In Lagos by November to Collect Mine..!!!
lol...happy spending bro...
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by Chimex388: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
oluafolabi:
It is quite different from the congratulatory email.
tanz
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by seunO4: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Any ondo awardee here?
Re: Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding by GBR1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
I wasted time and money travelling to GTBank, Abeokuta, Ogun State today. The atms are not yet ready and they said we should check back in the next 2 weeks... just imagine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

#JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.