Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerians And Red Sea Pictures - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians And Red Sea Pictures (1049 Views)

If MOSE Happened To Be Crossing The Red Sea At 2015(pic) / If Israelites Were Nigerians Of The 21st Century(red Sea Scenario) / Moses Crosing D Red Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Red Sea Pictures by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Assume the Israelite were Nigerian and were crossing the Red sea and they were allowed to take camera and snapped the crossing of Red sea, you would seen different DP with orisirisi status updates like
'crossing mode activated' grin grin grin
chilling on the dry sand of red sea wink wink

But if i was dere mine would av been

CHILLING WITH BROS MOSES AND ARRON IN D RED SEA SAND NOW grin grin grin grin grin

pls add urs and api sunday
Re: Nigerians And Red Sea Pictures by vicot(m): 5:10am On Aug 14, 2014
marioking: Assume the Israelite were Nigerian and were crossing the Red sea and they were allowed to take camera and snapped the crossing of Red sea, you would seen different DP with orisirisi status updates like
'crossing mode activated' grin grin grin
chilling on the dry sand of red sea wink wink

But if i was dere mine would av been

CHILLING WITH BROS MOSES AND ARRON IN D RED SEA SAND NOW grin grin grin grin grin

pls add urs
beast
Re: Nigerians And Red Sea Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
vicot: beast

Why beast man?
Re: Nigerians And Red Sea Pictures by Rounakid(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2014
This 9jam don tire me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Interesting: Five Facts About You! (must Read) / Typical Nigerian Mentality / A Smart Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.