Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

BTW Petrol Station And Food Eatry Toilet, Which Is Most Untidy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BTW Petrol Station And Food Eatry Toilet, Which Is Most Untidy? (499 Views)

Using Tissue Or Water After Toilet, Which Is More Hygienic? / Toilet Infection / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BTW Petrol Station And Food Eatry Toilet, Which Is Most Untidy? by ayquad(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello Nairalanders
I want to use this thread to get your Opinion about the Toilets in Filling Station(Petrol) and Food Eatry Toilet.
It was to my greatest surprise when I bagged into one of our so called Filling Station pleading to make Use of their restroom(toilet), and in getting to the place it looks more like a Public Toilet. All the WC are broken n even the Pots were filled wif Tissue papers and faeces.
I couldn't make Use of the place. The next street close to that same stAtion was a food Eatry (very big Eatry for that matter) I followed the protocols and i was told where the toilet was..You won't believe the same thing was in dat place too..littered floor, faeces everywhere around the Pot and a broken WC....
I have to find my square-root before I contact EVD (Ebola Virus Disease).
So please share your experiences and agree on which is better to Use because I don't think they re both relevant at all...

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Experimental Drug Developed By Nigerian Arrives Nigeria Today / Automatic Dispenser With Its Stand Needed Urgently. / Ebola Survivor Donates Blood To Infected American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.