Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund (2659 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / Willie Obiano Starts Rice Production & Processing In Anambra State(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
g
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
roxell120: start any agric venture in anambra state by accessing N5m in groups of ten through Agro Allied Commodities and Allied Service Producers Nig.ltd state coordinator of federal govt assisted youth empowerment program.from start to finish you are assisted to succeed. Contact:christopher 07056548121
pls can we get the contact for the oyo state coordinator.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
timodet: pls can we get the contact for the oyo state coordinator.
get in touch through my phone and get it
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2014
roxell120: get in touch through my phone and get it
thank you so much.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls, give me the contact of Ebonyi state co ordinator.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2014
ProffT01: Pls, give me the contact of Ebonyi state co ordinator.
u are a call away from getting it.y do we nigerians prefer to get everything without working or making an effort.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by egopersonified(f): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op, is it FADAMA by ADP?
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
egopersonified: Op, is it FADAMA by ADP?
no
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
if u are not in anambra u can get ur state coordinators contact from me and for more info on this scheme
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
all existing youth farmers should key into dis scheme to expand their operations.lets make agriculture a business
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by timoney45(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2014
Just completed a three months agriculture training program with NDE. I would like to get the contact of the coordinator in bayelsa please
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
timoney45: Just completed a three months agriculture training program with NDE. I would like to get the contact of the coordinator in bayelsa please
d best way to start.will get u d contact
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by timoney45(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
roxell120: d best way to state.will get u d contact
please i didn't get you clear. Explain further please
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by godsamist: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2014
pls chris', kindly send me details on the empowerment program,very much interested.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by Denn(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Dear op.

It is better if you make this information more explicit.

Where is your office in anambra to start with?

Is there an official list showing each state coordinator that can be posted here?

Don't make it look like a cult or scam.... Make it more open.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Denn:
Dear op.

It is better if you make this information more explicit.

Where is your office in anambra to start with?

Is there an official list showing each state coordinator that can be posted here?

Don't make it look like a cult or scam.... Make it more open.

Thanks
its a new project and we are new in d state so dont expect everything at once.we are expecting an office in d ministry of agric at awka.we are already working with d commissioner,all farmers association of nigeria( AFAN) anambra chapter,national association of cooperative organissations ( NACO) anambra state chapter,so do ur verifications before taking any action.thats how wise investors do
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by Denn(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2014
roxell120:
its a new project and we are new in d state so dont expect everything at once.we are expecting an office in d ministry of agric at awka.we are already working with d commissioner,all farmers association of nigeria( m

Is there any specific agency you are in liaison with? What is the full name of the programme?

Thanks
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Denn:

Is there any specific agency you are in liaison with? What is the full name of the programme?

Thanks
dis is a fund set aside by dis government under agricultural transformation agenda(ATA) to be accessed by farmers.we are d facilitors of d project nationwide with direct CBN involvement where d fund will be released directly to us.but at dis stage, we are still registering farmers nationwide so we can be able to kickstart full time implementation of project. Note: our youth wing was inaugurated on the 9th of august 2014.so my operations in d state is specifically for the youth thank u
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Denn:

Thanks
we are collaborating wit national agricultural cooperative organisation and all farmers assocciation of nigeria(AFAN) as well as min. Of agric invarious states
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by 9inches(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
roxell120:
we are collaborating wit national agricultural cooperative organisation and all farmers assocciation of nigeria(AFAN) as well as min. Of agric invarious states

I have a cousin who is a farmer in a farm settlement in Delta state (they call the place Agu-utulu). How can I get him to come back home to Anambra to get involved cos I have to highlight what he has to gain if he comes back home. I personally can see the great future of agric in Anambra. He is an SSCE holder but well experienced in farming as it has been his immediate family's business. Please reply

Thanks.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
9inches:

I have a cousin who is a farmer in a farm settlement in Delta state (they call the place Agu-utulu). How can I get him to come back home to Anambra to get involved cos I have to highlight what he has to gain if he comes back home. I personally can see the great future of agric in Anambra. He is an SSCE holder but well experienced in farming as it has been his immediate family's business. Please reply

Thanks.
he can only be part of it as a cooperative no academic qualification is required
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by 9inches(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
roxell120:
he can only be part of it as a cooperative no academic qualification is required

A group of ten individuals, right? So he can form his own cooperative with about nine of his people?
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by roxell120(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2014
9inches:

A group of ten individuals, right? So he can form his own cooperative with about nine of his people?
yes we are collaborating wit cooperative bodies too eg national agricultural cooperative organisation NACO in various states
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by 9inches(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks for the replies.
Re: Be Empowered In Anambra As A Youth Farmer With FG Fund by kelv2: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2015
hello pls i care to know if there is any agency that i can get 20M loan from for poultry farming ?

(1) (Reply)

Finally A Cure To Tuta Absoluta Is Here As Sygenta Launches Ampligo / Can Snails Start Laying Eggs At 4 Months Old? (our Success Story) / Overcoming Export Business Challenges In The Agro-allied Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.