Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding (2826 Views)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished / Bride Hustling On Her Wedding Day. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by FNNEWS: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wonders they say will never seize to occur in our lifetime, this is what could be said about an incident that happened in Obalende area of Lagos, Yesterday,
As passersby noticed the miraculous switching of a normal average aged man from sanity to total insanity.

According to eyewitnesses, the man(name withheld) just returned from work as usual and was given what seemed like a parcel, by his gateman, he immediately opened it, saw a wedding invitation card, read through it and realized he was being invited to his long-term girlfriend’s traditional marriage and wedding.

The events that followed couldn’t be explained, but can be simply described as the man “running mad”.

Further investigations by FNN revealed that they have been dating for over five years and the reason why the man hadn’t tied the knot with her was because they both agreed to wait for her to graduate from Unilag – An academic feat that has been solely financed by him.

His family and friends have not been able to get hold of him, as all efforts proved futile, though they are hoping that the sighting of his girlfriend might help bring him back to sanity.

As at press time, we do not know if it was the idea of losing the love of his life that threw him into such mental state or him trying to comprehend how much he had spent on her past, present and future, leading to an unexpected end.

More shortly.

Dnt miss the next funny thing visit www. for more hilarious news
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by chipatra: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
hmm, i no fit shout 4 dis one o
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by alentyno: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Serious!
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by hatux: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
chipatra: hmm, i no fit shout 4 dis one o
But you fit laugh for am?
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by fruityjojo(f): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
alentyno: Serious!
No obviously the creation of Fake Niger News. cheesy
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by chipatra: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
hatux: But you fit laugh for am?
i no fit O
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by CircleOfWilis: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Seriously

2 Likes

Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by deeobserver209(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
One reason why I don't believe in boyfriend, girlfriend relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by hatux: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
chipatra: i no fit O
Ah ah! Why now? You no fit shout, you no fit cry, you no fit laugh.. Which one una wun do so?
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by lilbazy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lmao...
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by chipatra: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
hatux: Ah ah! Why now? You no fit shout, you no fit cry, you no fit laugh.. Which one una wun do so?
na to dey sidon watch
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
sad
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by hatux: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
chipatra: na to dey sidon watch
Ehn ehn! You hear say person run mad, you wun sidon watch am dey wait for the next person bah!*run for my dear life*
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by chipatra: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
hatux: Ehn ehn! You hear say person run mad, you wun sidon watch am dey wait for the next person bah!*run for my dear life*
#dey follow u for back
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by hatux: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
chipatra: #dey follow u for back
*pick stones from ground and do shakara to send her away*
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
Dat man must be high on stupidity to be in a relationship for long without tieing the knot abi zero
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2014
undecided story for the gods
Re: Man Runs Mad As His Girlfriend Invites Him To Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Eyah Poor guy••

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy In The Closet. / Monkeys Can Fly! If U Disagree Pls Reply: / Mobinga's Website http://ntwyt.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.