Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,448 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547318 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Everyone don't send Greg420 money he is a scammer be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
TheyVid:

. Scammer. Who has outbid you later you will askk them to send money to your uba africard greg emmanuel . A you will soon be caught son of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Elemental:

Thanks
My ebay account got suspended due to recent account activity less than 12 hours after winning a bid. How do I go about it?
kindly read through the early/mid pages of the thread. Your solution lies there. Over thrashed issue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
wus:
Everyone don't send Greg420 money he is a scammer be warned
shocked thanks for this
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
obiligbo:
Ok I'm posting it here
B4QF-Y6ND7T-GHTY

the first user should ENJOY!
didn't know amazon gift card was transferable. Anyway good luck to the lucky fast fingers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2014
wus:
. Scammer. Who has outbid you later you will askk them to send money to your uba africard greg emmanuel . A you will soon be caught son of a bitch
This name looks like those of the notorious emmanuel aritefe. Just that he added greg to it. Gtb has blocked his account maybe he now uses uba for his scams. SAD
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

d mata just tire me oooo.....they are telling me tomorrow now!
yesterday it was tomorrow dey said......tomorrow will never end!
they should be named the "tomorrow logistics"
cheesy at the bolded. Taiwo will do better, just contact him
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:11am On Nov 16, 2014
TheyVid:

Is that your advice? PM me here: oluwababalola@yahoo.com
Waoh, that's a good bid. $305 for a core i7 laptop with 1tb harddisk and 8gb RAM. Kaii. Wish I had the money. That's my kinda deal.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:13am On Nov 16, 2014
TheyVid:

Is that your advice? PM me here: @yahoo.com
for your good edit your post and remove your email ad. Scammers abound. You can contact the Op if you need him to bid on your behalf via his signature or contact reliable members that can assist. I think @ tonjeola is one
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by TheyVid(m): 12:17am On Nov 16, 2014
wus:

Have you been scamed by him before? The young man just helped me win a bid, if your claims are genuine, please say it out here to prevent further occurance. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2014
shrekandfiona:

kindly read through the early/mid pages of the thread. Your solution lies there. Over thrashed issue
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by TheyVid(m): 12:24am On Nov 16, 2014
greg420:

sent

Kindly edit your post and delete my email add. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2014
TheyVid:

Have you been scamed by him before? The young man just helped me win a bid, if your claims are genuine, please say it out here to prevent further occurance. Thanks
the name and phone number he provided is very familiar . go through his posts, you'll see where he paid about 7k to the dude for a service which wasn't delivered.

Search for emmanuel aritefe (not sure of spelling) here on nairaland. Also go to the item on eBay. You'll see the initials of the bid winner. If it doesn't tally with his, then run
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by TheyVid(m): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2014
seyithug:

Waoh, that's a good bid. $305 for a core i7 laptop with 1tb harddisk and 8gb RAM. Kaii. Wish I had the money. That's my kinda deal.

Please edit the quote and delete my email add. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 16, 2014
I wonder how much this scums get for this shit!! Are they that hungry, turning a legit post to nonsense
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:35am On Nov 16, 2014
chinosxl I have a car that I search for . Honda crv 2010 within your place.
how do we go about it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 16, 2014
TheyVid:

Kindly edit your post and delete my email add. Thanks
done
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello import gurus in the house please I notice the apple laptops on ebay sites are clean and of moderate prices but I noticed no one here is going for apple laptops, is it that they are not good to use in Nigeria? Because I'm about purchasing one now...... Please just ur advice if I should proceed on the apple lappi purchase or not?

@chinox what do u personally think?
One Love!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2014
TheyVid:

Ask him to post a snapshot of the won item. There's a usual notification on every won item yet to be paid for, if its not there, then its fake.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2014
shrekandfiona:

cheesy at the bolded. Taiwo will do better, just contact him
Taiwo dey try oooo....at least he picks my calls and he knows how to talk!
but I av not seen any results of his talking.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 16, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

Taiwo dey try oooo....at least he picks my calls and he knows how to talk!
but I av not seen any results of his talking.
next time ehn...only me go waka go Lagos carry my tin waka back go Benin.... afterall Benin name like 5 hrs say driver do 100km/h.
all dis tomorrow tomorrow wey Kbm talk....na dem know!

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lucyG1: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Hello Oga Chi it Linda ,Mr seun spam bot don ban me, have sent you de links . Legalwealth will help me send the money to you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2014
Tbliss12:
Hello import gurus in the house please I notice the apple laptops on ebay sites are clean and of moderate prices but I noticed no one here is going for apple laptops, is it that they are not good to use in Nigeria? Because I'm about purchasing one now...... Please just ur advice if I should proceed on the apple lappi purchase or not?

@chinox what do u personally think?
One Love!!

I don't personally like anything related to apple because of its restrictions.
It's your choice though.

Anyways,I purchased one for someone on ebay for $850 yesternight! !!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by TheyVid(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello Greg420
I sincerely appreciate all your effort and services rendered towards the recent deal. However, as today happen to be my birthday I do not wish to be scammed on such a day and I have a rising concern as to why you are not being trusted on this forum. $305 aint something I should risk you know, even though the thoughts of the laptop makes me want to do so.
I appreciate the invoice you sent to my mail and all efforts made so far. From my little research carried on with your past post, you seem to have a solution to every problem which infact is a good trait, but not so good for someone who just joined this forum in July.
The initials of the highest bidder doesn't seem to match with your names, please kindly post a screen shot of the bid you won in your names...I'm ready to make transfers to d accnt no you sent me as soon as you clarify for all to see that your genuine. Thanks in anticipation

PS. I should have inbox this to you, but I want the deal to be plain and transparent. Do send your reply here, tnx.
greg420:

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Chinoxl.......abeg ur whatsapp number....2 dey urgent.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by RBN216: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Thanksgiving Cocktail Dresses sales
Online shopping is now one of the best option to reduce wastage of time. So many online shopping is now available in the world. Among them, so many are well recognized. you can try this as your one of the shopping site.
http://www.tbdress.com/Topic/Thanksgiving-Day-Designer-Dresses-Deals-17-103886/
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by searchcorp(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Finnally collected my package from chinos's office. That chinosxl guy is brutal, never replied my email or my nairaland post. Although i must also say that his lagos office staffs are angels they not only responded to my calls. They also kept on disturbing to come pick my package.

Thanks though. My stuffs were in good condition.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
yemight2776:
Is the Taiwo with this number (08183959081) among the KBM team please. i just need to confirm to be sure.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=yemight2776 post=28064494][/quote]
yes it is
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
searchcorp:
Finnally collected my package from chinos's office. That chinosxl guy is brutal, never replied my email or my nairaland post. Although i must also say that his lagos office staffs are angels they not only responded to my calls. They also kept on disturbing to come pick my package.

Thanks though. My stuffs were in good condition.
lol at being brutal.

I will like to ask you a question please. Between someone who doesn't reply emails, post etc but delivers your item from the US in 4-7days with all goods intact and someone who replies mails, post pictures, replies posts etc but in 3- 4 weeks, your goods are still in transit to Nigeria; in all honesty, who would you go for?

awaiting your response o. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
shrekandfiona:

for your good edit your post and remove your email ad. Scammers abound. You can contact the Op if you need him to bid on your behalf via his signature or contact reliable members that can assist. I think @ tonjeola is one
Thanks for d mentioning

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

next time ehn...only me go waka go Lagos carry my tin waka back go Benin.... afterall Benin name like 5 hrs say driver do 100km/h.
all dis tomorrow tomorrow wey Kbm talk....na dem know!

You should have tried krixmas . He's the one i've been using without complains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.