Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544523 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Anybody needs this? 231404180535 seller has countered my offer with $140..I can either accept or reject his offer.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
madridfc:
Anybody needs this? 231404180535 seller has countered my offer with $140..I can either accept or reject his offer.

Cute n neat..with your 140/offer how much will it take to land in Lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chinos please reply my mails please, thats the least you can do please bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mzsunshine(f): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
I need someone who can help me pay for some items on a us site. They don't accept Nigerian cards or paypal either.. How do I go about this??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Most I pay legalwealth before legal wealth can transfer money to chinosxl? Cause is my first time with him!
I thought he will send after confirmation b4 I send money to him.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mzsunshine:
I need someone who can help me pay for some items on a us site. They don't accept Nigerian cards or paypal either.. How do I go about this??
Hello whats the name of the website? Mr Chino's can do that will u credit his acct b4 payment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
terrymason:
Most I pay legalwealth before legal wealth can transfer money to chinosxl? Cause is my first time with him!
I thought he will send after confirmation b4 I send money to him.

I've done above $500 with legalwealth not long now and that was the modus operandi. You pay him, he transfers to mr chinosxl

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 2:05am On Nov 28, 2014
warrenweste:

re u living in ibadan? pls do u knw the current wema bank exchange rate? as in their $1 to naira thanks smiley
No, Ekiti. Don't know their current rate. I not use wema for 2 weeks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 2:29am On Nov 28, 2014
madridfc:

i want it boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2014
chinosxl are you back on whatsapp,,, please you have a mail from oluse*****g*@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 28, 2014
ibnquasale:

i want it boss
srry, I've declined the offer, U can go offer him yourself.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mzsunshine(f): 5:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Laredojohn:

Hello whats the name of the website? Mr Chino's can do that will u credit his acct b4 payment

Yes, I will. The site is h&m.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2014
obiligbo:
Chinos please reply my mails please, thats the least you can do please bro

Bros, this no reply stuff or reply my mails is over rated. I've been up to par with my mails. If you send me a mail pls give me some time to reply, no need to push me for any replies. You sound as if I've been ignoring your emails but my record show 3 replies to you b4 your post above. Take it easy please.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2014
chinosxl:

Bros, this no reply stuff or reply my mails is over rated. I've been up to par with my mails. If you send me a mail pls give me some time to reply, no need to push me for any replies. You sound as if I've been ignoring your emails but my record show 3 replies to you b4 your post above. Take it easy please.

Since the beginning of the week, you have neither replied my texts nor my posts addressed to you on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2014
azpekuliar:

Since the beginning of the week, you have neither replied my texts nor my posts addressed to you on this thread.

Your last email to me was on the 14th of Nov and i replied you can present paid invoice during pick up at Lagos office.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2014
shogz89:
chinosxl are you back on whatsapp,,, please you have a mail from oluse*****g*@gmail.com

Email replied, not yet back on whatsapp, waking up every morning with over 200 whatsapp messages slows my work flow down.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2014
chinosxl:

Your last email to me was on the 14th of Nov and i replied you can present paid invoice during pick up at Lagos office.

Is email now the preferred mode of communication? Ok, sending one your way now.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2014
azpekuliar:

Is email now the preferred mode of communication? Ok, sending one your way now.

replied
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 6:11am On Nov 28, 2014
chinosxl:

replied

Seen.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2014
nnamokenna:

My brother, I sympathize/empathize with you. Some of these eBay sellers are very dubious and crooked that sometimes I wonder if it's not Asians or Hispanics or even Africans/Nigerians one is dealing with!

Anyway, to the matter at hand. Is it that the seller REFUSED to accept returns or DOES NOT accept returns. You can find that out from the returns policy on his item

However, if the item is already in Nigeria, well, the decision is yours. You already know the cost implications. Ciao smiley
lwkmd cheesy funny enough I have also thought same. That was why all my iphone purchases have been from swappa.com and not ebay and I have been pleased so far with that site. Your advice also gave me that idea grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

bro I checked my PayPal and its showing one confirmed payment ....though deer were about 4 denied. because I tried several times before It eventually went through.
xo wat do I do next?
if paypal is showing only 1 confirmed payment, then the fault is from your bank. Call and mail the CC of your bank and the refund will be processed. May take a while though say 3-6 weeks depends on the bank.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Oga go use nipost registered mail service option, it is very cheap and fast with tracking number . When such happens to me. A month a go I use the service and was deliver within 2week from the day I sent it. And I was refunded asap. They collect just 700naira for samsung galaxy 3 mini. It is the only way out highly recommended.
This is needed information for importers. Thanks for this
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2014
shrekandfiona:

if paypal is showing only 1 confirmed payment, then the fault is from your bank. Call and mail the CC of your bank and the refund will be processed. May take a while though say 3-6 weeks depends on the bank.
Takes 3days in access bank., meanwhile I won a phone from access bank last week, thanks to my active online banking. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2014
madridfc:

Takes 3days in access bank., meanwhile I won a phone from access bank last week, thanks to my active online banking. cheesy
so bank don dey give freebie shocked make I rush go open account for access bank o. grin

how is the black friday coming up? E be like say na 8am here (12midnite) Pacific time e go start.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2014
@Chinosxl, as discuss with you in my text message to you, let all my items ship out, please prepare my invoiice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Another week comes to an end

2 shipments hanging

NAHCO and Customs should reconsider this
Strike.. Millions if not billions lost from this stand still

We need our Cargo
cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2014
shrekandfiona:

so bank don dey give freebie shocked make I rush go open account for access bank o. grin

how is the black friday coming up? E be like say na 8am here (12midnite) Pacific time e go start.
My black friday dey on low key o, all my money dey tied down already. Ebay don start dere own BF already I guess.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2014
chinosxl:

replied

@Chinox

I am sending some items to your address, please consolidate cos I have lots of items coming your way.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2014
madridfc:

My black friday dey on low key o, all my money dey tied down already. Ebay don start dere own BF already I guess.

Boss, how much Access Bank dey charge for $1.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2014
^^

Access Bank rate this morning - N178.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2014
ResourceMan:

Boss, how much Access Bank dey charge for $1.
N178
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Justiceotuya(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.