Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544869 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
@chinosxl You've got mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
twinskenny:

NO resolution bro. they dont want to shift ground.. court might decide our fate.
Hmmm. If there's a way to settle out of court try and opt for that. The time and money you'll spend on court settlement may not be worth it on the long run. Wish you the best though.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
yemight2776:
Please my people, can AT&T phones work with our SIM here in Nigeria? if not, please what others can work with our SIM here than unlocked.....Thanks
to be on the safe side, opt for Factory unlocked phones saves you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
PrinceLat:
Ever since chinos sent mail to all his clients concerning custom update, some folks has been replying him and also copying everyone on the list.

Please stop, just send mail to chinos alone...... undecided undecided

In fact immediately after his mail, I got a mail from one sales @industrial blabla. I was kinda upset cos it's actually an invasion of privacy since the email I used was actually a very personal email.

@ chinosxl, please when next you are to send a general mail to your clients, kindly hide email addresses I think there's a way you do that when people are copied. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
shrekandfiona:

In fact immediately after his mail, I got a mail from one sales @industrial blabla. I was kinda upset cos it's actually an invasion of privacy since the email I used was actually a very personal email.

@ chinosxl, please when next you are to send a general mail to your clients, kindly hide email addresses I think there's a way you do that when people are copied. Thanks

Yes there is a way. He should the Blind Copy (BC) Option.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls I want to get something here, I won an ittem on ebay , paid for the item since tuesday now I logged into my ebay account and saw payment refunded..... What will I do , I'm not happy and the seller didn't even contact me ...what did u think house ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kyzaru(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
move on
chaloner:
Pls I want to get something here, I won an ittem on ebay , paid for the item since tuesday now I logged into my ebay account and saw payment refunded..... What will I do , I'm not happy and the seller didn't even contact me ...what did u think house ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kyzaru(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oga chino: Use bcc next time abeg, make the scammers dem free us.. some done de worry dem head
imhomoh:

Yes there is a way. He should the Blind Copy (BC) Option.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
kyzaru:
move on
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
kyzaru:
move on
I'm not happy at all and even ebay is claiming that paypal instructed them not to open a case on the seller. This is not fair and the only reason is that I won a 4g ram sweet laptop at 55 dollars. I won the item and its not that the seller put any min amount , I won the lapi neatly. Whitessss I don't knw what to tell dem shaa . But that seller I will find a way to frustrate him on that ebay

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
chaloner:
I'm not happy at all and even ebay is claiming that paypal instructed them not to open a case on the seller. This is not fair and the only reason is that I won a 4g ram sweet laptop at 55 dollars. I won the item and its not that the seller put any min amount , I won the lapi neatly. Whitessss I don't knw what to tell dem shaa . But that seller I will find a way to frustrate him on that ebay
no allow them block your account abeg

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
kolomax:
no allow them block your account abeg
tnx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello Oga chi no sent you a text msg,Ope u got it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tomi4biz(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
If you shop on stores like ebay,amazon,walmart,bestbuy,Apple store e.t.c,

Would you like me to show you how you can GET PAID FOR SHOPPING on those retail stores?

Would like to know how you can earn up 70% cash back on the items you order and have it send to your debit card?

If you answer yes to this,Click on my signature link to know more.

Or send me an email dubli.tomiwa@gmail.com

Whatspp 081790569763
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
tomi4biz:

Would you like me to show you how you can GET PAID FOR SHOPPING on those retail stores?

Would like to know how you can earn up 70% cash back on the items you order and have it send to your debit card?

Whatspp 081790569763

why nt drop it here? angry undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2014
tomi4biz:

Whatspp 081790569763

Please don't flood someone's post. Make up your thread. And yeah the deal is too good to be true so it's a scam.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Hello Oga Chinox, what's d condition of the delayed 1st Nov shipment? Has it been shipped? Or will be added together with Nov 8th shipment? Pls all these are my questions because I believe normal job has resumed as regards clearing @d airport.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Chinosxl,,, please check your mail when you wake up from oluseu****g*@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Oga Chino, one of those items is reading "Delivered", bearing K. B. Tapse. Can you confirm that, please. The other packages e. t. a. today. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nenyibabs: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2014
@Chinox, Please, what is the exact process for getting to ship with you? Im a newbie here, and after reading a little of this thread, I tried to create an account on your website, but so far, it is yet to be verified. Or dont I need to do that? I have some purchases on ground that I would like to send, but its pending until I know for sure the process to go about shipping it with your company.

Infact, anyone can help me. I can see a lot of successful shippers with LSM, so how do i get to join the ranks pls? Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2014
nenyibabs:
@Chinox, Please, what is the exact process for getting to ship with you? Im a newbie here, and after reading a little of this thread, I tried to create an account on your website, but so far, it is yet to be verified. Or dont I need to do that? I have some purchases on ground that I would like to send, but its pending until I know for sure the process to go about shipping it with your company.

Infact, anyone can help me. I can see a lot of successful shippers with LSM, so how do i get to join the ranks pls? Thanks.
hello you can get all this info from the first page .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Oga chinos whats happening? You aren't replying mails,text and nl's msgs. Hope all is well?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Amazingg:
Oga chinos whats happening? You aren't replying mails,text and nl's msgs. Hope all is well?
Same here,, not replying mails text and nairaland messages for like two days now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tomi4biz(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2014
warrenweste:

why nt drop it here? angry undecided

I would have love to drop it here but is against nairaland's policy.This is another person's thread and i have to respect that.
Get in touch with me if you want to know more.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tomi4biz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
obiligbo:

Please don't flood someone's post. Make up your thread. And yeah the deal is too good to be true so it's a scam.

I totally agree with you that is not good to shre another information in other people's thread but the fact that you conclude that is a scam is totally wrong.The company i'm talking about is called DubLi.You can go a google it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello every one,I tried making payments for an item immediately after PayPal verification. the first payment was successful , but since then I've been trying to pay for other items and I keep getting this message,"your transactions cannot be completed try again later"
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by falseman(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
someone shipped using the post office I don't know what I have to do now but I am sure it will get to your office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oga Chinos, where art thou?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
shrekandfiona:

to be on the safe side, opt for Factory unlocked phones saves you a lot.

You do know that gsm locked phones are way way cheaper than unlocked ones. I have had to unlock many blackberry 10 phones especially this way. Buy locked and cheap, and then unlock.

Unlocked phones are mostly costly and not in abundance.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tbliss12:
Hello Oga Chinox, what's d condition of the delayed 1st Nov shipment? Has it been shipped? Or will be added together with Nov 8th shipment? Pls all these are my questions because I believe normal job has resumed as regards clearing @d airport.

December you meant to say, right?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
ozor1:
Hello every one,I tried making payments for an item immediately after PayPal verification. the first payment was successful , but since then I've been trying to pay for other items and I keep getting this message,"your transactions cannot be completed try again later"

Who better to talk to than PayPal? Contact PayPal support

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.