Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,930 members, 7,848,773 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546621 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good day Mr. chinox, my order has been delivered to ur US address on 15th dec. Wit trackin number 940550699937133588979 a hp mini laptop. Pls confirm and send me the invoice and the delivery period. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
This one is now going the way of every others - clientele base expansion, and the one-man operation is overwhelmed. Emails and text messages are no longer responded to timely. Communication gap starts to show. I hope he prepares for this....

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Oga chinosxl this item delivered at ur office wit item number 9461************88946
Wit initial W. T. Pls don't put up an invoice yet , waiting for another one to arrive . Thanks....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
oga chinosxl, pls confirm my items for me, have mail you wt shinn........
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kashif:
This one is now going the way of every others - clientele base expansion, and the one-man operation is overwhelmed. Emails and text messages are no longer responded to timely. Communication gap starts to show. I hope he prepares for this....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2014
chinosxl please send me the invoice for December 15. still waiting for the invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:39am On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

Ahmed, I Was expecting ♈όϋ to be dancing 'Shoki' with the free shipping ♈όϋ got. cheesy

my guy I said a big thanks to chinosxl for the free shipping ooo December 15.
but huge money dey ground for previous shipments. which I still have not settle. If I can get any item especially 24TH November. then I can get the money for December 1. 8.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Ahmed4002:

my guy I said a big thanks to chinosxl for the free shipping ooo December 15.
but huge money dey ground for previous shipments. which I still have not settle. If I can get any item especially 24TH November. then I can get the money for December 1. 8.

Talk am again make I hear abeg? free shipping for Dec 15th? How true?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
obiligbo:

Talk am again make I hear abeg? free shipping for Dec 15th? How true?

not for everyone ooooo. I was just lucky do.
It's was kind of mistake from his team. They didn't weigh up my items.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2014
chinosxl:

my clearing agent promised this Friday/Saturday
Hoping n praying our items get cleared tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

Same here!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2014
azpekuliar:
Good day Chinosxl. I still haven't heard from you. I paid the sum of N52,500 (being the equivalent of $300 as at 2/12/2014) on Dec. 2, 2014 as an initial deposit towards the purchase of Sony PS4 from Craigslist for my personal use this holdiday season. How do you propose we resolve this matter, since it is taking too long? Can we reverse ourselves so I can secure the game console via an alternative means, nothwithstanding the huge drop in the value of the Naira between when I made the payment and now? Please respond. Thanks.

Sorry sir, will call you as soon as I'm up so we can figure something out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Kashif:
Hey, I don't agree with you there.
I'm also waiting for shipments from Dec 1st, 8th, and 15th to arrive. This is the first time I'm shipping with Chinosxl, and I don't think he's doing badly at all. At least not yet.

About responding to mails, I've had course to interact with different businesses in the US, both small and large organisations. And based on my own interaction with Chinosxl, I don't think he's doing badly in comparison with the other businesses, both big and small. In fact, I think he's doing well. And, by businesses, this includes Apple and Microsoft.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

If the goods happen to get cleared this weekend make Ndidi come with over 10 people to assist come e go be like end of the year party for LSM shipping.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry sir, will call you as soon as I'm up so we can figure something out.

Ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cant locate chinox office am at energy filling station by mangoro who has been there:..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
jfkenny:
Cant locate chinox office am at energy filling station by mangoro who has been there:..
Trek or drive back towards Cement busstop. You'll see Forte Oil (FO logo, green and white). You'll see a shopping mall after d petrol station. And you'll see a smaller building after it, with two shops. One of the shops has LSM Global Shipping company signage on it.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
WebMania:

I'm also waiting for shipments from Dec 1st, 8th, and 15th to arrive. This is the first time I'm shipping with Chinosxl, and I don't think he's doing badly at all. At least not yet.
About responding to mails, I've had course to interact with different businesses in the US, both small and large organisations. And based on my own interaction with Chinosxl, I don't think he's doing badly in comparison with the other businesses, both big and small. In fact, I think he's doing well. And, by businesses, this includes Apple and Microsoft.

See reasoning, so simply because "Apple and Microsoft" et al are doing "something" means that it should be the norm? Or, you think they do not need to improve on the services?
On a personal note too, sometimes he responds to me quite fast, at other times not at all. Once you deal with people, you definitely can't satisfy all but you watch the comments and do whatever is best for you and them.
Now imagine an item with a ticking-time-frame on eBay etc, and you mail him for shipping details, which only he can address, but your response comes late or not at all... You guess...
However, he is (most assuredly) one of, if not the most capable shipper on NL yet. And so, I give him my humble double thumbs up plus the two big toes on my feet as a sign of respect and appreciation.
Yeah!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
WebMania:

I do not intend to argue, or derail this thread, but his rate of response has considerably, and understandably, reduced. He may still be doing well (by your standard), but you can't compare it to when he started. Reading through this thread is enough indication. Right now, he needs more hands, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

Same ere too, have really pleaded with buyers that they are to chill till weekend or as most monday..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Inside the office now. Just collected my 17 nov shipment of laptop mouse and charger:::

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
seyithug:

Trek or drive back towards Cement busstop. You'll see Forte Oil (FO logo, green and white). You'll see a shopping mall after d petrol station. And you'll see a smaller building after it, with two shops. One of the shops has LSM Global Shipping company signage on it.
thanks...no be small thing/ ve located the office:

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
jfkenny:
Inside the office now. Just collected my 17 nov shipment of laptop mouse and charger:::

Help us try toast ndidi about 24th,1st,8th and 15th shipment to hear his view and which one's are coming 2mao.....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by messo4331: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Need a very fast and reliable internet service for your business, home, banks on VSAT or FIBRE? Call for installation and subscription now and get the best internet service ever for anything you willing to do with the internet.

Contact Teleios Technologies Ltd on 09091334155, 08130201699 or mail to: info@teleiosnet.net

Start calling now to experience the best and fastest internet service ever.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
am yet to receive the previous invoice for December 15 as promised. This is over a week. response to my email for the invoice

cc chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/19/cargo-flights-suspended-to-lagos-airport/
This will definitely affect 22nd shipment, and one of the reasons why there is delay, not chinos fault but the fault of our system here in Nigeria .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Laredojohn:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/19/cargo-flights-suspended-to-lagos-airport/
This will definitely affect 22nd shipment, and one of the reasons why there is delay, not chinos fault but the fault of our system here in Nigeria .
And they didn't state when the 'embargo' would end.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
[
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
nah waooo I guess customs will soooooo regret why they implemented there called new policy .
Sure they will, already telling my customers, even posting the news for them to read also, so they understand it's not a delebrate thing to delay their goods, but our government policies.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

And they didn't state when the 'embargo' would end.
They didn't oo,believe when the backlog redeuces they should lift it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Laredojohn:

They didn't oo,believe when the backlog redeuces they should lift it.
Lord ve mercy hmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
But I. think chinos claim custom have been working on his cargo on monday! Then why the delay again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.