Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544850 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
madridfc:

Well, I just reported the email here: www.usa.com/scam-warning.php, before this scammer will scam someone.
that's nice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
confluence:
@Chinosxl,
NAWA OOOO, i have send text to you regarding my asus mini laptop with this tracking no , 772050703090(ITEM DELIVERED SINCE DEC 6TH) for you to send me invoice, no word from you now almost 2weeks , you requested for my last invoice, i send it to you via text , i equally send it to you on this thread still no response sir, the last invoice i got from you is 481, please is the item in lagos, if yes how do i proceed? I have another item coming in via USPS TRACKING NO: 9400109699938051961858
. Item should have been in Nigeria by now. Try calling the Lagos office with your name on your previous invoice. Op might have been very occupied. Will forward your details to him.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
December 8th items would be pick up from the airport today and sent to Lsm global shipping office Lagos. So pick up would be tomorrow that is 30th December 2014 by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ahmed4002:
. Item should have been in Nigeria by now. Try calling the Lagos office with your name on your previous invoice. Op might have been very occupied. Will forward your details to him.
Pls eh, tell him I need a price quote, want to dhl one laptop with him pls.
I've text him twice with no reply.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nna na wa oo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
madridfc:

Pls eh, tell him I need a price quote, want to dhl one laptop with him pls.
I've text him twice with no reply.
Bros DHL, FEDEX and UPS which one is kinda cheaper and reliable? Cos I want to ship my consolidated items to Nigeria, All of my items shouldn't be more than 6pounds all valued under $250
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ahmed4002:
December 8th items would be pick up from the airport today and sent to Lsm global shipping office Lagos. So pick up would be tomorrow that is 30th December 2014 by God's grace.
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
fashrola:
Bros DHL, FEDEX and UPS which one is kinda cheaper and reliable? Cos I want to ship my consolidated items to Nigeria, All of my items shouldn't be more than 6pounds all valued under $250

I've no idea, just that dhl is more 'safe' cos I've used them before.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by techmart(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello...

Can you help me get this item on eBay.. And the item # is : 201245884674.

Kindly get back to me with the total cost, so I can go ahead with the payment asap.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ahmed4002:
thanks for all the update.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
techmart:
Hello...

Can you help me get this item on eBay.. And the item # is : 201245884674.

Kindly get back to me with the total cost, so I can go ahead with the payment asap.

Thanks in anticipation.
. This item is pre owned and currently on bid list which is schedule to end at 10.50pm . You can bid on the item yourself instead of waiting for Chinosxl to bid for you. Then you make use of his u.s adress for delivery. I hope this might help
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
@AHMED4002, THANK YOU I WILL APPRECIATE SIR.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaoluolu: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
@ Ahmed, I just spoke to Ndidi as regards Dec 8. And the news is that it is yet to be released.
Please how can you help.
My Customers are at the edge now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
stuffs collected so far...... on 1st and 15th shipment... thanks Oga chinos and Ahmed great job so far... hoping they lift the embargo soon....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
olaoluolu:
@ Ahmed, I just spoke to Ndidi as regards Dec 8. And the news is that it is yet to be released.
Please how can you help.
WOW!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
olaoluolu:
Please how can you help.

bros it is well just try talk to them cos I'm sure Ndidi and the other guys are doing the job cos getting there 2day I saw the guy on seat and he said they are working on the 8th of dec's shipment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good day mr. CHINOX, pls help me confirm the delivery status of this item been delivered to your office on december 15th wit tracking number 940550****33588979. HP MINI LAPTOP.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Seriously this dec 8th stuff is really giving me headache. I thought it has been cleared but yet to be seen and now it has not been cleared? Biko! Chinos i know you've tried but pls, this is really confusing. Kindly clear this issue as regards dec 8th. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
sorry for the inconvenience. we have been trying our best to get the items out as plan today. But if you can remember we are still within the public holiday period. The staff we need to sign out was not on sit due to the public holiday.

at least just appreciate the effort we have done so far even with the embargo issues. am sure other shippers yet to get their items for long periods. there is no point of getting worried about it. just let's see how tomorrow gonna be.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
goods aren't picked up anymore
at the airport baggage store and presumably it
is due to the CAC/LCA crisis that occured.
but even with the issues above we were able to pick up Nov 17, Nov 24. Dec 1, Dec 15. so Atleast we have really tried so let's be patience please.

All would be well eventually as the days go by!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oga Chinos, please kindly check your mail and revert back soonest. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by flyuche(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice thread. Bros Chinos. Try to de reply emails and texts of your customers. It is simple courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Nice update bro, in as much as I appreciate your efforts and zeal so far, will like to suggest you get all the necessary needed info before you post to the public, because everyone is expectant, so there will not be conflicting info as regards pick up, let's be sure Ndidi and his other colleague have the goods with them @ the lagos office before we start updating pick ups. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2014
flyuche:
Nice thread. Bros Chinos. Try to de reply emails and texts of your customers. It is simple courtesy.
I really don't know what's going on with chinosxl..
When their were regular shipment, we said he was busy n overwhelmed, thus couldn't reply text messages/emails,comments etc.
Now nothing is going on cos of the embargo, can someone tell me where is chinosxl now?
Its very frustrating atimes when one needs an urgent info, and ♈όϋ ask ♈όϋr questions via all the means possible n get no single reply.
Na to buy air ticket go Lipan road in Houston remain.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2014
madridfc:

I really don't know what's going on with chinosxl..
When their were regular shipment, we said he was busy n overwhelmed, thus couldn't reply text messages/emails,comments etc.
Now nothing is going on cos of the embargo, can someone tell me where is chinosxl now?
Its very frustrating atimes when one needs an urgent info, and ♈όϋ ask ♈όϋr questions via all the means possible n get no single reply.
Na to buy air ticket go Lipan road in Houston remain.
I am experiencing that too. May be he is on holiday. Let's wait till Jan. 5.Compliment of the season bro.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2014
completey:

I am experiencing that too. May be he is on holiday. Let's wait till Jan. 5.Compliment of the season bro.
Thanks, same to ♈όϋ Ma.
Its this 'maybe' & 'maybe' that is not right.
He ought to ve simply send a mail or made a comment or something that he's on holidays.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Pls i need help from you, anybody wit one time pass code of ebay. My account was suspended and i ve transaction running on it. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2014
prudentkolly:
Pls i need help from you, anybody wit one time pass code of ebay. My account was suspended and i ve transaction running on it. Thanks
have you checked your email with de suspension msg. And ve clicked on the "contact us & call us" link in the msg . I think DAT should generate a one time pass code for u.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Testimony Time grin

Picked up my items yesterday; all intact. Thanks to everyone that have helped out in one way or the other.

But seriously, where is chinosxl?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Ahmed4002:
goods aren't picked up anymore
at the airport baggage store and presumably it
is due to the CAC/LCA crisis that occured.
but even with the issues above we were able to pick up Nov 17, Nov 24. Dec 1, Dec 15. so Atleast we have really tried so let's be patience please.

All would be well eventually as the days go by!

I quite understand that you guys are trying but what i'm not happy about is the confusing state of the whole stuff and the complete silence of Chinos. At least, He should have said something to clear the whole issue. Put yourself in our shoes( those of us awaiting dec 8th shipment). Seems you are the only one concerned about our plight.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaoluolu: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2014
What is indeed frustrating is the silence of Chinos.
A simple feedback on the true status of things will calm nerves.
This happen to be my first shipping with LSM and it as turn out sour!

My blood pressure now goes up when any of my customer calls because I have given several dates that I have to eat up!
Can Chinos come out to tell us what exactly is the true position so that we ae also able to communicate this to those waiting for their goods.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
have you checked your email with de suspension msg. And ve clicked on the "contact us & call us" link in the msg . I think DAT should generate a one time pass code for u.
thanks for your reply, i ve tried it but nothing show. This second time they suspend me on unauthorized access to my account. Pls can they still unblocked me or what to do. Am afraid ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.