Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547046 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
ibnquasale:

How much is q10 and z10.... And will it be factory unlocked?

Yes sir, unlock codes are factory generated codes. For pricing see link on my signature
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Evening my ogas.....planning to sell fairly used fones jez want to ask if there are cheaper websites to get them aside ebay and Amazon. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Can someone pickup my items on my behalf and what will the person needs in order to do so?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Soyedele1:
Can someone pickup my items on my behalf and what will the person needs in order to do so?

yeah. just your name on the package and invoice number. preferably printed copy if the invoice is paid

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
post=30092806:

New model phones from some years back to recent times rolled out by cdma networks like verizon, operate dual technologies (cdma and gsm) therefore they have sim slots and can be unlocked for use on gsm networks. We have unlocked several verizon BlackBerry 10 devices

hmm. please do you mean you unlock Verizon blackberry 10 devices or do you mean Sprint? just curious
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sakalisis(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
post=30095625:

Yes sir, unlock codes are factory generated codes. For pricing see link on my signature

dp u unlock nokia lumia
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
post=30095625:

bros can u unlock bold 5 sprint?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
sakalisis:

dp u unlock nokia lumia

Yes, Nokia Lumia inclusive
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

hmm. please do you mean you unlock Verizon blackberry 10 devices or do you mean Sprint? just curious

Yes, BlackBerry 10 phones locked to verizon can be unlocked. Sprint locked BlackBerry 10 isn't uncluded for now.

Please kindly ask your questions on the thread link @ my signature in order not to derail this thread. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
SkydaDGreat:

bros can u unlock bold 5 sprint?

Drop the info on link @ my signature
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
ibnquasale:
Wow! One of my customers just launched his hp envy m6. Screen touch. I love this system. Got it for abt 72k. Thanks to Chinos, and Tonjeola, and all my ogas in d house....
WOW! bless God for everything

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
post=30098075:

Yes, BlackBerry 10 phones locked to verizon can be unlocked. Sprint locked BlackBerry 10 isn't uncluded for now.

Please kindly ask your questions on the thread link @ my signature in order not to derail this thread. Thanks

okay, but seriously if you have ever paid any company to unlock Verizon blackberry 10 devices, please collect your money from them because the phone comes unlocked. any Verizon 4G LTE is already unlocked, just pop in your sim and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sakalisis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
post=30098027:

Yes, Nokia Lumia inclusive

nokia lumia 520 , how much
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
hello peeps pls are there not other us website one can get UK used laptops apart from eBay and amazon, where they accept PayPal only. cos eBay's headache is becoming too much jare
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
ernieboy:

@laredojohn please respond to this

@laredojohn if you can try help us all get those states available yes you said all south-south, southwest etc but it will be appreciated if you can just be specific by stating the states and respective stop point in those states.

thanks for your understanding sir!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

okay, but seriously if you have ever paid any company to unlock Verizon blackberry 10 devices, please collect your money from them because the phone comes unlocked. any Verizon 4G LTE is already unlocked, just pop in your sim and you are good to go.

That's untrue. Check up the info on verizon website to know this.

Verizon, Bell locked phones that operate 4G LTE networks can be unlocked, but doesn't mean they come unlocked. People used to hold same thought for T-mobile locked phones.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by UnlockFactory: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
sakalisis:

nokia lumia 520 , how much

Please ask this question on link @ my signature in order not to derail this thread further
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tbliss12:
hello peeps pls are there not other us website one can get UK used laptops apart from eBay and amazon, where they accept PayPal only. cos eBay's headache is becoming too much jare

UK items are very expensive brother. If you can check around nl most of the op only deals with USA and China. Why some include Dubai.

just follow the eBay je je

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

UK items are very expensive brother. If you can check around nl most of the op only deals with USA and China. Why some include Dubai.

just follow the eBay je je

bros when I say "uk used" I mean fairly used not UK product oooo I want another site in USA for fairly used lappi/phones apart from eBay nd amazon and also accept PayPal..... that's all!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tbliss12:

@laredojohn if you can try help us all get those states available yes you said all south-south, southwest etc but it will be appreciated if you can just be specific by stating the states and respective stop point in those states.

thanks for your understanding sir!!
Hii bro...dnt know how long am gonna stress this...my stop points are peace mass transit parks in the stated locations, by the way never mentioned any south west state, also am just using this as. form of succor for members with light weight items only, u are to determine the peace mass transit park closest to u, u dnt expect me to list all states with parks here as I dnt live in all this states, u that live there is to determine the peace park location closest to were u stay, if u have other bus carriers close to u, u can let me know...my point is, I will not use driver drop off except a customer insist, saying this openly here because drivers cannot all b trusted, Anyone not clear with this explanations send me a mail, or chat me up on what app or bbm, my contacts on signature...Tbliss believe am clear enough now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Laredojohn:

Hii bro...dnt know how long am gonna stress this...my stop points are peace mass transit parks in the stated locations, by the way never mentioned any south west state, also am just using this as. form of succor for members with light weight items only, u are to determine the peace mass transit park closest to u, u dnt expect me to list all states with parks here as I dnt live in all this states, u that live there is to determine the peace park location closest to were u stay, if u have other bus carriers close to u, u can let me know...my point is, I will not use driver drop off except a customer insist, saying this openly here because drivers cannot all b trusted, Anyone not clear with this explanations send me a mail, or chat me up on what app or bbm, my contacts on signature...Tbliss believe am clear enough now

OK sir noted nothing else on my mind I perfectly get ur point now..... its well
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tbliss12:

bros when I say "uk used" I mean fairly used not UK product oooo I want another site in USA for fairly used lappi/phones apart from eBay nd amazon and also accept PayPal..... that's all!!!

most of them don't accept PayPal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Infinitikoncept

first confirm with the courier company first. Because with the issues of security concerns.
If they accept then.
If not I would have to get a documents for dem to be on the safer side.
bros na bomb dey inside or military licensed materials only?
Chat my contact on my signature
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
post=30098551:

That's untrue. Check up the info on verizon website to know this.

Verizon, Bell locked phones that operate 4G LTE networks can be unlocked, but doesn't mean they come unlocked. People used to hold same thought for T-mobile locked phones.

okay oh but always try what I just told you before requesting for unlock code. I fell for it once and since I found out I don't make that mistake again
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
hamedade2000:
Evening my ogas.....planning to sell fairly used fones jez want to ask if there are cheaper websites to get them aside ebay and Amazon. Thanks
Pm me for full gist.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Dear Customers,

Our shipment for January 12th and 19th are now available for pick up at our Lagos office, #22 Abeokuta Express Way, Ikeja Lagos. Office will be open Monday through Saturday and on Sundays by appointments only. Lagos office #s Ndidi: 08030837047 or Manager: 08035439982.

Due to limited Airline booking, we will not be shipping on January 26th. Our next shipment date will be February 2nd 2015. Cutoff date for next shipment will be 4pm Friday January 30th.

Update on address format: Please use format below (No need for c/o lsm global shipping)

YOUR NAMES (FIRST AND LAST NAMES)

9101 LIPAN RD

STE 111

HOUSTON, TX 77063

I dunno why I didn't get this mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
madridfc:

even me sef cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
madridfc:

madridfc:

Mails were only sent to VIP customers lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

okay smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
mavinc4u:

Hmmmm....VIP's. How do I become a member?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
@ chinosxl , payment has been made for Invoice # 0000750
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Can somebody just explain this tracking for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.