Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545437 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Ahmed4002:

turn to channels tv. and watch its foot note news
this is really bad bro,so how have u been?..seems your bro is having difficulties getting our items out for us. Please ginger him for us nah
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
ozor1:
this is really bad bro,so how have u been?..seems your bro is having difficulties getting our items out for us. Please ginger him for us nah

am good bro. just been busy with Nysc Registration and looking for working it out to my desire state.

I have been trying oooo. he promise to get things done yesterday. But he said rain fall obstruct everything.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Ahmed4002:

am good bro. just been busy with Nysc Registration and looking for working it out to my desire state.

I have been trying oooo. he promise to get things done yesterday. But he said rain fall obstruct everything.
hmm, na wah ohh.. Concerning your service!! Send me pm I know someone who can help
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by konami001: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chinos service is a very good one....
Coming from shippyme, and after countless visits to lagtech's thread to see the other side...
i have nothing but to appreciate the service chinos is providing here..

What remains to be seen is if he has enough motivation to take this business to the highest level... The level where all responses, emails, texts and calls, are answered within minutes and shipments are cleared within hours.

Until then, all hands should be on deck to encourage him, with all the support he deserves. No need to drop very depressing statements on this thread or act like touts....

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
madridfc:

You paid for something that was clearly stated 'sold as is' You didn't ask the seller any question prior to sending your money. All issues with the phone were clearly stated. Now You want to ask for a refund? GoodLuck. grin
Cc: been long @shrekandfiona made any post here, wetin happen
lol cheesy am undergoing a 9 months course so my stealth mode. Read through at times though. Hope biz is good

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
konami001:
Chinos service is a very good one....
Coming from shippyme, and after countless visits to lagtech's thread to see the other side...
i have nothing but to appreciate the service chinos is providing here..

What remains to be seen is if he has enough motivation to take this business to the highest level... The level where all responses, emails, texts and calls, are answered within minutes and shipments are cleared within hours.

Until then, all hands should be on deck to encourage him, with all the support he deserves. No need to drop very depressing statements on this thread or act like touts....
the bolded so true. Chinosxl remains the best in my honest opinion will keep using him till forever

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anuel4luv(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
legalwealth:
Check out this week's top-watched items‏ on ebay:

NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA G850A 32GB-GSM 4G LTE (GSM Unlocked) Smartphone
4G LTE on AT&T and T-Mobile unlocked here at http://www.ebay.com/itm/191516989450

Samsung UN55H6350 Series Smart TV 55” Class 1080p 120Hz LED TV here at http://www.ebay.com/itm/171694046470

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G LTE GSM N910A (Latest Model) Factory Unlocked 32GB FRB here at http://www.ebay.com/itm/191516989450

In short,check deals via http://deals.ebay.com/5001912385

Bros, are you still in business at all (paypal)? I am even scared doing business with you of late, calls you dont pick, sms you dont reply, whatsapp, for weeks, you wont reply. hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Still no update on march 2nd. ??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just Spoke to Ndidi.. he said they are at NAHCO (Background sounded really noisy and busy) I should give him a call 2morow morning to confirm if Pickup commences

Stay Tuned..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mukano:
Your ad is just too poor, you asked the right questions, what bout the answers?? No email, phone number, nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Syber:
Just Spoke to Ndidi.. he said they are at NAHCO (Background sounded really noisy and busy) I should give him a call 2morow morning to confirm if Pickup commences

Stay Tuned..
tomorrow it is then.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wisehouse(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
chinosxl:

What exactly do you need? name of part, vehicle make, model and year?
Hello sir, this my first time of using your service. I placed an order for a laptop HARD DISK today to be shipped to your address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Does anyone have an idea how much pounds is when buying online? Last i checked, it was like 316 or so.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2015
@Chinosxl please send my invoice against March 16th shipment

You have sent me only one invoice for my first order which is with March 2nd shipment

Two more packages arrived between last week Monday and today which should make March 16th shipment. .

Name is E**** A****e

UPS ends with ***89168
Fedex ends with ***40752

Thanks, bro.
You're doing a great job.
Clearing customs for Naija no be beans....

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2015
anuel4luv:

Bros, are you still in business at all (paypal)? I am even scared doing business with you of late, calls you dont pick, sms you dont reply, whatsapp, for weeks, you wont reply. hmmm

Quite true
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 6:33am On Mar 11, 2015
honestly this development is not really good and my question is why are custom officials making life difficult. yes the goods they have to clear might be bulky but I still believe this unnecessary delay is nothing but the issue of cost of clearance. Now on my own side customers are beginning to loose some confidence and trust in my state of service.
Oga Chinoxl won't reply SMS or emails, ndidi won't pick calls now tell me why won't one be confused and frustrated.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Update Regards March 2nd Shipment

Just spoke with Ndidi.. He said because of large quantity of INEC materials at Nahco to be cleared, it's not giving room for easy clearance of other cargo.. He was told to return by 12noon.. He is currently on his way there now and would give feedback before the end of day

Will keep thread posted..

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Syber:

Just spoke with Ndidi.. He said because of large quantity of INEC materials at Nahco to be cleared, it's not giving room for easy clearance of other cargo.. He was told to return by 12noon.. He is currently on his way there now and would give feedback before the end of day

i don't think anything will happen
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Syber:

Thanks for the update..
Hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by oladypopsy(f): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
chinosxl:

$20 if they both arrive and ship together.

Pls, I have made some orders and I have forwarded the details to ur email.

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2015
anuel4luv:

Hmmm!
Definitely still into anything related to PayPal even in bigger level although I had issue with them of recent and everything has now been cleared and sorted out!

Which of my lines please?
I do reply whatsapp messages although I do miss some calls attimes especially when I'm busy or on another call.

Although your surest bet is to always reach me via info@ijamsolution.com for quaranteed and prompt reply.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
i hope march 16th shipment will be ready for pickup before the march 28th elections (if there will be any election)..... seems d 2weeks delivery time is becoming a normal time frame....

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Any word on March 2
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
cne010:
Any word on March 2
Idk, Ndidi is not answering his calls.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
l just spoke with ND now he said pick up starts tomorrow morning. Let's hope that another unforeseen circumstances don't pop up. pls later on some other persons should call to confirm what he told me. Most importantly we should all become prayer warriors now so no issues occur before tomorrow morning.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
solaceTK:
l just spoke with ND now he said pick up starts tomorrow morning. Let's hope that another unforeseen circumstances don't pop up. pls later on some other persons should call to confirm what he told me. Most importantly we should all become prayer warriors now so no issues occur before tomorrow morning.

This got me laughing
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ndidi said tommorow morning... for pick up I spoke to him also
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Update on March 2nd Shipment

Manager and Ndidi have confirmed clearance of March 2nd Shipment and they will be available for pickup as from 10am tomorrow morning

Thanks to my fellow importers and shoppers for the patience.. Hasn't been easy posting clients but we only pray for smoother operations regards future shipments

I guess I shall see some nairaland faces tommorow morning

God's speed all..

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good to hear that,

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello Oga Chi, I greet , all my items has been delivered. Will be expecting my invoice. Thankz
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Got a msg now from oga ndidi to come for pick up tomorrow dat my item is set for pick up : ttnx ndidi nd chinosxl nd my oga kbm let's do it together

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.