Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546904 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
@Ahmed4002 and Stanley08, I called the Lagos number and was told that there were some issues with my items at the airport and it will make the next shipment. I appreciate Chinos efforts and meticulous dealings but it would go a long way if mails or texts were sent to notify a customer of any particular issue. Thanks guys for help. 2 chilled Orijin for una!B-)B-)

simply your items didn't make shipments.
It would be en-flight next shipment.
simple than all this story.

Thanks for the orijin. sorry I don't drink alcohol.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Sorry, I don't get your comment. What story are you referring to?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
Sorry, I don't get your comment. What story are you referring to?

I mean them telling you your items still in the airport.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

lol. diplomatic reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Oh, okay. That's what I thought.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
Oh, okay. That's what I thought.

Which airport sef? Nigeria or US?

Ahmed4002:

Funny how i don't regard orijin as alcohol. Oh! My exploits.

wtech:
tnx man , dats a nice advice

u welcome bruv. Since them decide to upgrade technique. Make we sef upgrade too.. Btw, start looking towards Diamond, Zenith and StanbicIBTC. Good rates. Check my thread. Mentioned u a couple of times there... Cheers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
Chinosxl, I remember when I came on this thread singing your praises and commending you which was late last year. I'm really trying my best to be civil with this whole thing. I have been asking you for over 2 weeks to mail me my invoice for March 16 shipment but you just ignored me. I need to pick up my items. My customers are beginning to indirectly insult me and I'm getting very impatient.
You don't reply mails or texts, just silence which is not very polite.
Please for the umpteenth time, please mail me my invoice for March 16 shipment.
Name is E***h A****e
I mail with my nairaland ID as mail subject
Thank you.

Sorry for the delayed reply Ma, i just got a call to pick up your items from the airline (Houston). One of your packages contains some form of chemical. I'm studying the list the airline provided on how i can get it packaged and shipped. Sorry again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chuckdee:
@ Chinox,
Please did this light weight item make the March 16th Shipment?

C.A **********993185 USPS

I gave the light weight list to my Lagos office. You can call and see if they have your items. Please give them the exact name on your package.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
mavinc4u:
Chinos, you charged me $80 for just shipping 20 phones and you never weighed the package to get the actual weight but rather use a manipulative calculations for me even when we reached an agreement before using your service and the contract agreement was signed by you to either use A.W or V.W on all my shipment but it was never used. There is God for these you are doing. Any way, God pass you

Meanwhile, I would narrate my facts, findings, observations and documentry on this thread when am less busy for record purpose. Thanks

Whats wrong with the charge? that's $4 per phone. I ship by weight if over 50 phones. The agreement we had was back in Dec 2014 due to the number of phones you shipped (over 50). You only shipped 20 this time and i still discounted to $4 per phone.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
pricelessnikky:
We are in the same boat, mine was even clothe, shoe(including flipflop). My package was not weighed but all the items were counted and was charged based on that. Several calls, emails and text messages were ignored and i was forced to pay the bill. It really hurt to be treated this way. I have seen people complain on this thread but i decided not to register my complaint here when i got the invoice, instead i sent mail. Am compelled to do this because i had to pay the bill yesterday and its really not nice. I still need you to look into this because i just imagine if those item were to be for sale...huge loss be dat. And am sure such a person will close down the business in no time or not patronise you if he/she keep loosing money.

My manager contacted me about your invoice, i will look at it and adjust.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
wtech:
Welcome chinox did u ship dis monday?

Shipping this coming Saturday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
ojsquare:
this is the first time i am using this service and i have lots of items with them. i have been calling over and over for invoice. i dont know when the items would be shipped. he doesn't pick my calls or reply my mails. and i am even tired of all these shitsssssssssss... how do you expect me to com again when the first one is not even satisfactory

Good day, whats the first 4 letters of your email address?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Issues with new shipping: Rates where modified last week and updated on front page (page 0). The bold below is the only add today.

U.S to Lagos shipping rates

1. 3.70/lb if 40lbs or more.

2. 3.75/lb if btw 6 - 39lbs.

3. $20 flat rate shipping charge if btw 0.1lb - 5lbs.

4. $50 per Laptop

5. $165 for 5 laptops (over 5 laptops ship by weight)

6. $30 per tablet. ($100 for 5 tablets)

7. $40 per Netbook/mini ($130 for 5 minis)

8. $15 per phone, $10 per phone if 2 to 10 phones. Over 50 phones ships by weight.

9. $10 Per watch Free shipping of watch from March to April 6th one watch per Nairaland customer per week

10. $4.95/lb Perfumes (Includes soaps, medications/supplements, liquid/gas/aerosol items, Dangerous goods)

11. Shipping charge is by actual weight or volume weight, whichever is higher.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
@chinosxl got a Cole Haan shoe delivered fedex ****3856 Please reply to this mr Chinosxl.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Graham123:
@chinosxl got a Cole Haan shoe delivered fedex ****3856 Please reply to this mr Chinosxl.

ok, already working on invoices though they are still saved as draft for now. Will start sending them out Thursday. If this is your first with me you can text me your info - full name on package and email address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
chinosxl:

Sorry for the delayed reply Ma, i just got a call to pick up your items from the airline (Houston). One of your packages contains some form of chemical. I'm studying the list the airline provided on how i can get it packaged and shipped. Sorry again.
Thank you very much. I appreciate your replying.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
chinosxl:

Whats wrong with the charge? that's $4 per phone. I ship by weight if over 50 phones. The agreement we had was back in Dec 2014 due to the number of phones you shipped (over 50). You only shipped 20 this time and i still discounted to $4 per phone.

You know that Everything is wrong with the charge. Shouldn't the package be consolidated and weighed to determine the weight and charge. I started using your service 2014 and that was when the agreement was reached so adjusting it and telling me the agreement was last year is not a good idea. At least there was a serious thug of war as regards to my money before that item arrived your office, you should have informed me that the agreement we had last year had been nullified by you as to save myself some stress of using your service.

Like seriously, You discounted $4 to me? may be you should explain what consolidation means to me. If I had used the other company I use, that 20 phones would cost me between $30-$35 to ship.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chinos it seems like this is the only avenue for one to elicit a response from you so I am posting the content of the mail I sent to you this afternoon here.

To say that I am not happy would be an understatement. I have collected the March 16 shipment and that laptop (FedEx item 8003) is not there. So it means I have lost a laptop to your refusal to reply to inquiries timely. I can't even tell the seller that I didn't receive it because, apart from it being more than three weeks, it shows that it was delivered and somebody signed for it. Does it mean that somebody from outside can come and sign and collect an item that is meant for your office? If that is the case, then something is wrong.

I think I would have to re-evaluate using you because the way things are going, it would only get worse. Laptop is not a small thing for one to just forget and say, "no problem, everything is alright". If you take the time to go through your thread on NairaLand, you'll see that a lot of people are not happy with your business model. And when that starts to happen, before you know it, people will start leaving. Coupled with the fact that shipments are no longer regular.

Please let me know the situation re the laptop.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
nnamokenna:
Chinos it seems like this is the only avenue for one to elicit a response from you so I am posting the content of the mail I sent to you this afternoon here.

To say that I am not happy would be an understatement. I have collected the March 16 shipment and that laptop (FedEx item 8003) is not there. So it means I have lost a laptop to your refusal to reply to inquiries timely. I can't even tell the seller that I didn't receive it because, apart from it being more than three weeks, it shows that it was delivered and somebody signed for it. Does it mean that somebody from outside can come and sign and collect an item that is meant for your office? If that is the case, then something is wrong.

I think I would have to re-evaluate using you because the way things are going, it would only get worse. Laptop is not a small thing for one to just forget and say, "no problem, everything is alright". If you take the time to go through your thread on NairaLand, you'll see that a lot of people are not happy with your business model. And when that starts to happen, before you know it, people will start leaving. Coupled with the fact that shipments are no longer regular.

Sorry dear, may be you should start by asking him if he knows anybody by that name that signed for your package. Also check the address of the person that signed for it if it corresponds with his address. These were the points I made initially but some people got it wrong and settled for insults.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
@chinosxl, expecting this chargers via DHL 9374869..........500346071901
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ Chinos this is really crazy l have a laptop that was delivered to your office on the 10th March 2015 by UPS Ground and signed by Ebule but it was not included in my march 16th invoice since then l have sent emails on that 7 times without reply, l have also sent SMS 8 times not even a word. l have called your line more than a number of times l can recall no response. l find it hard to believe that you derive joy in playing with peoples emotions. How can a laptop be delivered and signed by your office not be accounted for. Does your silence mean l should forget the laptop that is gone? Do you have any idea how hard things are in this country? Do you have any slightest imagination of how much we sweat before we make a dine in this country? Do you have any idea the kind of emotional turmoil you subject your clients with the silence of yours? This is certainly not how a business is run, in business there must be mutual benefit otherwise it is exploitation. Well l demand that you tell me the whereabouts of my laptop signed by Ebule. Here is the tracking no: 1Z793AX84...
.6260. UPS Ground. l have already asked the seller to provide me with the photographic evidence of the details on the package. The earlier you go back to how you started the better. This doesn't give us joy anymore, we can't die of heart attack because we are doing Biz with you.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kayhizzy: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
chinosxl:

ok, already working on invoices though they are still saved as draft for now. Will start sending them out Thursday. If this is your first with me you can text me your info - full name on package and email address.

oga chinoxs please consolidate all my packages with you and giv me the invoice.....my mail is will********iu@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by TheAvenger: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:40am On Mar 25, 2015
nnamokenna:

I'm still trying to find out what suite # signed for your item. I don't have anyone working for me with the name C MCKINNEY. Either this is a wrong delivery by fedex or they delivered to a neighbor within my office hoping for the neighbor to bring the package to me. I have called them several times requesting for the suite # that signed for your package. Looking at Fedex delivery time 12:43pm, i was probably away for lunch. Will try again tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:52am On Mar 25, 2015
solaceTK:
@ Chinos this is really crazy l have a laptop that was delivered to your office on the 10th March 2015 by UPS Ground and signed by Ebule but it was not included in my march 16th invoice since then l have sent emails on that 7 times without reply, l have also sent SMS 8 times not even a word. l have called your line more than a number of times l can recall no response. l find it hard to believe that you derive joy in playing with peoples emotions. How can a laptop be delivered and signed by your office not be accounted for. Does your silence mean l should forget the laptop that is gone? Do you have any idea how hard things are in this country? Do you have any slightest imagination of how much we sweat before we make a dine in this country? Do you have any idea the kind of emotional turmoil you subject your clients with the silence of yours? This is certainly not how a business is run, in business there must be mutual benefit otherwise it is exploitation. Well l demand that you tell me the whereabouts of my laptop signed by Ebule. Here is the tracking no: 1Z793AX84...
.6260. UPS Ground. l have already asked the seller to provide me with the photographic evidence of the details on the package. The earlier you go back to how you started the better. This doesn't give us joy anymore, we can't die of heart attack because we are doing Biz with you.

Your tracking shows it was delivered at 12:21pm and signed by me even though i would already be out of the office by this time. Also, UPS delivers to my office between 3pm and 5pm not sure how this was delivered this early. A lot of packages show delivered on tracking even when not actually delivered. USPS, UPS, FEDEX all make mistakes. Since tracking shows it to be delivered i don't think UPS will be able do much here. You can provide me a copy of your paid invoice to the seller and the sellers contact for a refund of your purchase cost.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:54am On Mar 25, 2015
kayhizzy:

oga chinoxs please consolidate all my packages with you and giv me the invoice.....my mail is will********iu@gmail.com

Ok, still working on the invoices. Will start sending them out Thursday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:55am On Mar 25, 2015
confluence:
@chinosxl, expecting this chargers via DHL 9374869..........500346071901

Text/email me the full tracking
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by darmurlar(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2015
U got a newbie here,i intend buying some items from aeropostale and i wanna know if u can helpbuy and ship them down to Lagos.
Waiting for your prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.