Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546775 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dozzynet(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2015
westwinds:
This appears to be very useful and its the cheapest i have seen... i hope customer service is different from the many others that appear here on nairaland.... Also, not everyone is from lagos, so what is the option for people from benin, asaba and its environ? Whats the arrangement for us?

Sorry i just read your original post again and can see we are already taken care of.... you are good..
Greetings to you bro. Pls i will love to learn how to purchase via ebay from you. I already have an ebay and Nigerian paypal account. Can you be of help to me? I am based in Asaba,Delta state.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 3:12am On Jul 11, 2015
dozzynet:

Greetings to you bro. Pls i will love to learn how to purchase via ebay from you. I already have an ebay and Nigerian paypal account. Can you be of help to me? I am based in Asaba,Delta state.

I Sent you a mail check and get back to me or PM me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2015
July 6th Shipment is ready for pickup grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Gm all, some peeps sending me messages if I still do pick up, yea I do strictly light weight and do only when I have stuffs to pick up for myself...for July 6th. I have something to pick up, will be going there this morning...all u need do, check my contacts on signature, add on what app or bbm,or call for faster communication, today only b4 12noon.if we can't conclude today...TY logistics is very capable...strongly recommend him. Happy weekend all

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dozzynet(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2015
aweza:

Thanks. Just replied ur mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2015
dozzynet:

Just read about the first twenty pages of this thread and you won't need anybody to teach you anything.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dozzynet(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
aweza:

Check your mail sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tmany(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
legalwealth:

That is N1,600
is this for real?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dozzynet(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
aweza:

Thanks for trying to hack my mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kericoo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
dozzynet:

Thanks for trying to hack my mail.

Me hack your mail May God forgive you
Please don't cast aspirations on people just because I offered to help teach you in your request cause am close to were you are serving.
Thank God i didn't even call you.
"Things that are free are NEVER valued by people"
Anyway God bless you sir but if it was not me may others cast allegations against you now and in future.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dozzynet(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
aweza:

Me hack your mail May God forgive you
Please don't cast aspirations on people just because I offered to help teach you in your request cause am close to were you are serving.
Thank God i didn't even call you.
"Things that are free are NEVER valued by people"
Anyway God bless you sir but if it was not me may others cast allegations against you now and in future.
I withdraw my stattement. I'm so sorry for accusing u wrongly. Someone hacked mail and i feel bad about it. Once again, apologies to you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
dozzynet:

I withdraw my stattement. I'm so sorry for accusing u wrongly. Someone hacked mail and i feel bad about it. Once again, apologies to you.

if someone hacked your mail its not me
But my advise simple change your password and he/she wount have access to it anymore.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kishimi8(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
aweza:

if someone hacked your mail its not me
But my advise simple change your password and he/she wount have access to it anymore.

Guy, you just sent me mail come quiet, . What's up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
kishimi8:

Guy, you just sent me mail come quiet, . What's up

I have been very busy today "my traditional wedding" will call you tomorrow please.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dozzynet(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
aweza:

I have been very busy today "my traditional wedding" will call you tomorrow please.
Why didn't you inform me of your TM sir? Anyway, happy married life! Wishing you a prosperous family life and dont forget to let me know when your WM will come up. Regards.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2015
dozzynet:

Why didn't you inform me of your TM sir? Anyway, happy married life! Wishing you a prosperous family life and dont forget to let me know when your WM will come up. Regards.

I will sir,
I will call you today when am back from church.Thanks for the wishes its a pleasure
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
aweza:

Hi. I want to buy a laptop on eBay for a friend. I have not bought on eBay before. Is it really more economical to buy a laptop here on eBay than to buy it in Nigeria when I join shipping costs etc? And also I heard there are fake sellers on eBay. I don't wanna fall victim. Can anybody here put me through pls. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
akagson:
Hi. I want to buy a laptop on eBay for a friend. I have not bought on eBay before. Is it really more economical to buy a laptop here on eBay than to buy it in Nigeria when I join shipping costs etc? And also I heard there are fake sellers on eBay. I don't wanna fall victim. Can anybody here put me through pls. Thanks.

it might be cheaper most times if you are bidding for an item and you also factor in the cost of shipping,you also have to consider the specs and cost to get it in Nigeria compared to importing it.Hope this helps
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
aweza:

it might be cheaper most times if you are bidding for an item and you also factor in the cost of shipping,you also have to consider the specs and cost to get it in Nigeria compared to importing it.Hope this helps
OK. Thanks. I have seen one I'll like to buy. How do I get it down here? I don't have PayPal. Who can I contact to make payment for me or bid for me? Hope LSMG still does shipping?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aweza: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
akagson:
OK. Thanks. I have seen one I'll like to buy. How do I get it down here? I don't have PayPal. Who can I contact to make payment for me or bid for me? Hope LSMG still does shipping?

Yes LSM still does shipping so you can use his address
I sent you a PM reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is lsm ship this week
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
prudentkolly:
Is lsm ship this week

Yes, the pallets will leave for the airport by noon this Saturday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chinoxl please confirm payment or Invoice 000***2 for e***** oba**yi so I can pick up m items.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
pls guys whats the lattest exchange rate to dollar for gtbank i need to place an order now......................
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please when is the next shipment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
fwonders22:
pls guys whats the lattest exchange rate to dollar for gtbank i need to place an order now......................
What was the exchange rate?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
anibo2:
Please when is the next shipment?
this weekend
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
twinskenny:
this weekend

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 3:56am On Jul 15, 2015
PayPal Fund Available. We can help you make payment to your seller on PayPal or eBay etc. We also have up to $10,000 for sale Amount available: $10,000 Rate : N200 per $1 Negotiable for Bulk Dollars. 08141788232
cc ymodulus
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:06am On Jul 15, 2015
dozzynet:

I heard this aweza guy that quoted you earlier is a scam & a fraudster. please do not pay any kobo for him to help you with eBay.
check do it yourself importation guide thread to check out his monicker or justijesu thread abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.