Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543610 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jeebz: 2:56am On Sep 02, 2015
ezechilln:
has everyone in the house recieved aug 3rd invoice?
Yet to get any invoice, although I had received an invoice previously and made payment for August 3rd.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 3:15am On Sep 02, 2015
I have been raped financially by gtb all these months.

I purchase most of my stuffs on Amazon, and they have an option to check out in naira which I have always been using, with the belief that gtb will remove same amount from my account.

I got a debit alert today and I noticed the maths didn't seem right. I made my calculations and to my dismay I realized gtb had charged me 226 to a dollar whereas on the amazon checkout page it was 208. Going back a few months I found out that's the way it has been.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello,

Looking at the invoice you attached here your shipping cost is only N11, 523.
Second, it is mandatory that you pay a 10% charge on the value of item for customs clearing; as such you received a fee of N7, 820 to cover for that.
We advise that our customers pay using their Visa/MasterCard to reduce cost. Now, if you had paid using your Visa/MasterCard you could have avoided the mandatory 5% VAT. We have all this information available to you so that you can know exactly what is involved right before you even shop.
We are fully aware of the impact the huge value in naira/dollar rate is having on our customers and have come with monthly promos to cushion the effect on everyone
So from this month to October we will be having some good discounts for those wanting to ship items via Ocean. This will be a good time to ship bulky items for just $20 (up to a certain size) and you will have it before Christmas.

What's the Naira to dollar rate when paying by Visa/Mastercard?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2015
pricelessnikky:
Pls I need help. Can any of our laptop importers help check this deal on ebay?121742471598. Like how much should I bid? Tks in advance
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2015
unmask:

I purchase most of my stuffs on Amazon, and they have an option to check out in naira which I have always been using, with the belief that gtb will remove same amount from my account.

I got a debit alert today and I noticed the maths didn't seem right. I made my calculations and to my dismay I realized gtb had charged me 226 to a dollar whereas on the amazon checkout page it was 208. Going back a few months I found out that's the way it has been.

StanbicIBTC charges 207-208 presently. They have the best exchange rate. Try them out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2015
unmask:

StanbicIBTC Was 199.50 for a long while until recently, now 207-208. They have the best exchange rate. Try them out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
sammybrainy:

StanbicIBTC Was 199.50 for a long while until recently, now 207-208. They have the best exchange rate. Try them out
its 212
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
@chinosxl,
am still waiting for my august 3rd invoice oooooo
I have been down with malaria since just recovery now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
@Chinosxl I'm yet to receive my August 3rd Invoice too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
tumababa:

its 212
I purchased last on the 18th of August and was charged N207. If it's N212 now it's still fair enough.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by JSparrow(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Please paypal funders, I need paypal funds to clear my invoice. What's the present rate
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Hiii. Pls, anyone who's familiar with Chinos' shipping method, are the goods generally ready for collection on Thursday, or Friday? Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2015
JSparrow:
Please paypal funders, I need paypal funds to clear my invoice. What's the present rate

How many dollars do you need?

It goes for as low as N210/$
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by redcliff: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2015
fwonders22:
Hello house no email sent as regards invoice meaning its still hanging, only one person can really help us all out and that's @Ahmed he promised to call him and we need to take this serious now if he can start making calls also to that his brother at the customs office in Nahco.

Another suggestion is please is there anyone here who has a friend or relative in Houston, Texas USA? or any other place closer to Chinoxl address. I smell something fishing.

We need someone in the USA to follow him(chinoxl) and see exactly what is on ground if possible with pictures updates.

For crying out loud Chinoxl is not in another planet!! All we need is first ascertain that those goods are under Houston's custom office after then we know what to do.

We have the right to fight for our goods if possible reporting it to relevant agencies both in Nigeria and USA some people have close to 800k in that consignment.

Please house let's do a team work and start something before its too late.

Why dint you fly down to houston and see things for yourself rather than bring here, punching keyboard buttons and making silly orders and requests like you are the boss here.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2015
Dreamsinbc:
Hiii. Pls, anyone who's familiar with Chinos' shipping method, are the goods generally ready for collection on Thursday, or Friday? Thank you.

No one can say until we hear from Ndidi. all of us are waiting for pickup update...........
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
redcliff:

Why dint you fly down to houston and see things for yourself rather than bring here, punching keyboard buttons and making silly orders and requests like you are the boss here.

Lolz if this statement came from chinoxl who is the Boss here I would have thought of a response but for you, its really a waste of time exchanging words with you. 80-90% of august 31st and 3rd shipment are in Lagos already.

So please just free me I don't have your time, okay?

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
legalwealth:

How many dollars do you need?
It goes for as low as N210/$
@ Legalwealth l need about $147 to pay for my invoice so how is it going to be?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
I got a $100 discount on shipping from LSM. I am saying a BIG THANK YOU!!.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
solaceTK:

@ Legalwealth l need about $147 to pay for my invoice so how is it going to be?

Talk to Chinosxl that you are buying from us.
You then pay us at the rate we give for the amount you need.

Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
completey:
I got a $100 discount on shipping from LSM. I am saying a BIG THANK YOU!!.

I got a free shipment of my items. Though the items have spent almost 5 months with him.

It's a lucky day for you. Congrats
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
any update concerning pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am yet to get my 3rd August invoice. Chinosxl said that he would give us an update. Has he not finished sending the invoice?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Any update on pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ahmed4002:

I got a free shipment of my items. Though the items have spent almost 5 months with him.

It's a lucky day for you. Congrats

Many thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
legalwealth:

Talk to Chinosxl that you are buying from us.
You then pay us at the rate we give for the amount you need.

Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
CAN U HELP TO PAY FOR MY ITEM...98DOLLARS
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
jfkenny:

CAN U HELP TO PAY FOR MY ITEM...98DOLLARS

Yes!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Message from LSM,
"your package is available for pickup".
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
INVOICE ON RELEASED AUG 3RD SHIPMENT HAVE ALL BEEN SENT OUT. AUG 3RD AND 31ST SHIPMENT NOW READY FOR PICK UP.

SOME MORE AUG 3RD SHIPMENT STILL UNDERGOING CUSTOMS INSPECTION, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, THEY SHOULD BE RELEASED FOR NEXT SHIPMENT. THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
fwonders22:
Hello house no email sent as regards invoice meaning its still hanging, only one person can really help us all out and that's @Ahmed he promised to call him and we need to take this serious now if he can start making calls also to that his brother at the customs office in Nahco.

Another suggestion is please is there anyone here who has a friend or relative in Houston, Texas USA? or any other place closer to Chinoxl address. I smell something fishing.

We need someone in the USA to follow him(chinoxl) and see exactly what is on ground if possible with pictures updates.

For crying out loud Chinoxl is not in another planet!! All we need is first ascertain that those goods are under Houston's custom office after then we know what to do.

We have the right to fight for our goods if possible reporting it to relevant agencies both in Nigeria and USA some people have close to 800k in that consignment.

Please house let's do a team work and start something before its too late.

BOSS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT FISH YOU SMELL, LIKE SOMEONE ALREADY SUGGESTED, YOU CAN FLY DOWN TO MY OFFICE AND TALK TO ME.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chinox I'm yet to get my Aug 3 invoice oooo angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
lordkay10:
Chinox I'm yet to get my Aug 3 invoice oooo angry

Note sure your real name, if you are a new customer you can check your junk mail just in case. Only 80% of Aug 3rd shipment released, I only sent invoices for those with released packages. Bear with me while I work with Customs to get the rest of my Aug 3rd shipment out.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
chinosxl:
INVOICE ON RELEASED AUG 3RD SHIPMENT HAVE ALL BEEN SENT OUT. AUG 3RD AND 31ST SHIPMENT NOW READY FOR PICK UP.

SOME MORE AUG 3RD SHIPMENT STILL UNDERGOING CUSTOMS INSPECTION, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, THEY SHOULD BE RELEASED FOR NEXT SHIPMENT. THANKS.

when is next shipment

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.