Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547891 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 12, 2016
agarawu23:
not an excuse, if he is busy, at least he should come here and inform his Clintss. Some said he has been replying mails why some are not hearing from him. So he can't take just 5mins to post on this thread?
he deliberately avoids my mails and text. Yet people still supports his actions.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2016
domack99:
This is second week of January, when is Chino shipping or has he shipped

Chinos is shipping this week
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2016
agarawu23:
not an excuse, if he is busy, at least he should come here and inform his Clintss. Some said he has been replying mails why some are not hearing from him. So he can't take just 5mins to post on this thread?

Bro am not defending him in anyway. I just told him little I inquire about him. Do you know I sent him mail myself since last week and till now no reply. So I am not defending hi at all in anyway

He should charge his way or get someone to help with the customer care issue.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2016
beatsbug:
he deliberately avoids my mails and text. Yet people still supports his actions.

Bro there is no way I can support him in this issue that was why I advice you contact that noble guy. Go to their office here in Lagos and warn them if anything happens to your goods you will take action then something might be done. Is so painful when he reads nails and don't reply.

For days now I have sent him 5 messages still no reply. I just have to rest but I sees most of my things has been delivered so I did not border sending mail.

Hope he read your mail and resolve your issue as soon as possible. Chinos pls reply and rectify this man issue.

Cc chinos
Cc seun
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Here is mails informing him on the return, which I also did through text message.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2016
Ever since item arrived , 2nd December he got the item, on my end I was not even aware he got it so Early, because I didn't track from USPS site.... wen i got to know late december, I have sent so many mails, he replied I should mail him the shipping label and I have sent shipping labels severally, up till this moment, nothing, not even an update, how badly can a client be treated, this is the high of it all ,I have experienced, as at now, the item return case has been closed by ebay due to the delays, I only pray I get my refund but chinos a barrier, how can he be a barrier to his client, I will never wish him bad in his business ,but why stand in my own way,? Below is a few of initial mails sent, his initial reply inbetween

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2016
And many other emails I have sent, like it a daily routine, once again Chinos I am begging you to return that item, thanks for the frustrations anyways.

Cc chinos

Cc seun

Cc dragnet
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2016
beatsbug:
And many other emails I have sent, like it a daily routine, once again Chinos I am begging you to return that item, thanks for the frustrations anyways.

Cc chinos

Cc seun

Cc dragnet

Chinos abeg reply his email.......
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
beatsbug:

Cc chinos

Cc seun

Cc dragnet

men hope the cost of this item is not much.. i believe chinos might have returned the item... if the case is closed on ebay sorry u wont be able to get ur refund
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by GlitzG: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
beatsbug:

Cc chinos

Cc seun

Cc dragnet

I know how you feel bro and it's so frustrating. Have you tried texting or calling him?. This would be my last time of using him anyways cos what I hate most is taking your customers for granted..have received items in almost all his shipments and these items are items I pay between 100-400$ for shipment but. But it's so annoying when you are patronizing sumone that dsnt give a shit abt u or ur business. Jus try to call him between d hours of 4-8pm or text him cos sumtimes, your emails might be going to his junk mail wich he myt not c.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
GlitzG:

I know how you feel bro and it's so frustrating. Have you tried texting or calling him?. This would be my last time of using him anyways cos what I hate most is taking your customers for granted..have received items in almost all his shipments and these items are items I pay between 100-400$ for shipment but. But it's so annoying when you are patronizing sumone that dsnt give a shit abt u or ur business. Jus try to call him between d hours of 4-8pm or text him cos sumtimes, your emails might be going to his junk mail wich he myt not c.
what have i not tried or done, well, out of the numerous emails, some will still end up in his inbox, ofcourse I have texted him too severally.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
twinskenny:

men hope the cost of this item is not much.. i believe chinos might have returned the item... if the case is closed on ebay sorry u wont be able to get ur refund
how sure e you he returned it but the tracking number on shipping label I sent to him has not activity at all, so I won't get a refund after all even if returned

I am not even comfortable talking to the seller, with all these issues on deck. What will I say?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by GlitzG: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
beatsbug:
what have i not tried or done, well, out of the numerous emails, some will still end up in his inbox, ofcourse I have texted him too severally.

It is well ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adewale202: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
another story this week again na wao
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
adewale202:
bros.na story again? My items Since november. If person use sea shipping self. E no better so? angry grin

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chai , this Chinoslx guy na one-chance

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
adewale202:

Bro I don't think so. Finally he replied my mail and told me there will be shipment 18th Jan
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PeterAkin: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Try this Company. AdeLove Shipping. I'm a Happy Customer. They have branches all over USA and their price is pretty affordable and competitive

(http://adeloveshipping.com/)

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
PeterAkin:

Try this Company. AdeLove Shipping. I'm a Happy Customer. They have branches all over USA and their price is pretty affordable and competitive

parkwell jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
beatsbug:
parkwell jor
Have you tried them before?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Have you tried them before?
have you?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just pray chinosxl no go use current exchange rate charge us for him invoice cos our items Don Tey for him when dollars was manageable

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
beatsbug:
have you?
Nope sire. I only asked cox of the way you responded to the guy to park well. Lols

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
PeterAkin:

Bros abeg how do I route my items to them, wanna give them a try
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2016
What's going on mr chinox? Its almost 1month now no shipment, no update in fact this is unethical.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by joetoocute: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2016
This man should at least update us. This is really getting out of hands.
Lets hope this won't be worse than last year's August 23rd Shipment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Mrlekan07034617:
What's going on mr chinox? Its almost 1month now no shipment, no update in fact this is unethical.

Unethical? It's called Wickedness and Nonchalance !!!

8 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by GlitzG: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls house, was there shipment 2day?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
The lagos guy is not sure too.. Pls if anyone receive invoice pls let's us know
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think we need to be sure that Chinos is not in any kind of trouble, i believe that is the only thing that can justify this his attitude , is there any body who have heard from him lately ? the only thing that will make a reasonable and sensible business man to dam his numerous clients and customers who are paying him cash not credit for over 4 weeks is being incapacitated. I just hope this is not the case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.