Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543508 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjay(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Simple situation report would have been enough. But some people won't learn business ethics, a time will come when there will be more than enough alternatives. Today Nitel is dealing with crumbs. They had their opportunity they missed, not even mtel could undo the damage. Chinoxl carry on nothing do you,one by one porting they take place.

10 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stevolinkon40: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Items now available for pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please when is the next shipping?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
darelar:

Is it direct from eBay or other sites. Or just from lagos
From Lagos.
We offer speedy pick up from LSM in case you need your items picked up and delivered to you within Lagos or outside Lagos. We can also take care of delicate items
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Veritas234(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
dandollar1:
Please when is the next shipping?

August 1st
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by darelar(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

From Lagos.
We offer speedy pick up from LSM in case you need your items picked up and delivered to you within Lagos or outside Lagos. We can also take care of delicate items

That's expensive. I normally got items like phone between 1 k and 1.5k to yenagoa. While from China to yenagoa through nipost on items ship free international is collected here as free.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hardeymijuh: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2016
I need a phone from eBay urgently...http://www.ebay.com/itm/172280209516

Pls I need an urgent response...I want the phone delivered in US

Color: Gold
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sugni: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Veritas234:

August 1st
gotten Invoice yet?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Veritas234:

August 1st
I have not gotten an invoice yet o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Veritas234(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2016
sugni:
gotten Invoice yet?

Yes, on Saturday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Veritas234:

Yes, on Saturday.
Na wa o! Why haven't I received mine nau my items w delivered over a week ago.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Veritas234(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2016
dandollar1:
Na wa o! Why haven't I received mine nau my items w delivered over a week ago.

You will receive your invoice. Items are billed to leave Houston today and I'm sure it will take another 2 weeks for items to be available for pick up at LSM office going by their current attitude. So relax, you'll get ya invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sugni: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Veritas234:

Yes, on Saturday.
Ahan... I hope my package ain't missing oo cuz he is not replying texts, emails or chat
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by danezpee: 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Helo all its my first time using LSM Global shipping because a friend told me they are fast, my items arrives since May and up till now no update I was told last month an investigation would be carried out on my items even after it took over a month to get that info and I can see people here still got invoices as at August 1st yet am not getting any replies to calls and messages.
Am really fed up with this service.
Pls Chinoxyl kindly reply me or at least update me on whatever it's on ground.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
danezpee:
Helo all its my first time using LSM Global shipping because a friend told me they are fast, my items arrives since May and up till now no update I was told last month an investigation would be carried out on my items even after it took over a month to get that info and I can see people here still got invoices as at August 1st yet am not getting any replies to calls and messages.
Am really fed up with this service.
Pls Chinoxyl kindly reply me or at least update me on whatever it's on ground.

Send Chinosxl a mail or sms, if u are in Lagos kindly go to their office
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by danezpee: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2016
fashrola:

Ok I would send him messages and also go to their office since am based in Lagos,thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2016
danezpee:

Ok I would send him messages and also go to their office since am based in Lagos,thanks.

He hardly responds to messages, but keep sending him lot of emails and also contact Ndidi, or pay his Lagos office a visit
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adabsmith(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2016
fashrola:

He hardly responds to messages, but keep sending him lot of emails and also contact Ndidi, or pay his Lagos office a visit
the ndidi guy had blocked him from calling, if i track and catch that boy, i swear he's messing with the wrong man
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
pls what is the dollar rate for this man's august 1st invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
fashrola:

e be like say chinos na ur guy.. please, is it through personal account that invoice payment are being paid into, called the said manager and he sent me a personal account arrogantly instead of the normal eco bank cooperate account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Besto:

e be like say chinos na ur guy.. please, is it through personal account that invoice payment are being paid into, called the said manager and he sent me a personal account arrogantly instead of the normal eco bank cooperate account.

Point of correction Bro, Chinosxl is not my guy, everything we do is strictly business... i'll advise u still bombard Chinos with emails he will respond

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Besto:

I paid for my shipment on Monday by clicking on the pay invoice link on the invoice that was sent to me after I called that Ndidi guy on how to pay.
Yesterday, I received a message that items were ready for pick up and that I should pay into one individual account with abokiFX rate. Now, Ndidi is saying my payment might not be recognised since I did not pay into that personal account. When I open my invoice, it indicates PAID. I wonder how this people operate sef.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
dandollar1:
I paid for my shipment on Monday by clicking on the pay invoice link on the invoice that was sent to me after I called that Ndidi guy on how to pay.
Yesterday, I received a message that items were ready for pick up and that I should pay into one individual account with abokiFX rate. Now, Ndidi is saying my payment might not be recognised since I did not pay into that personal account. When I open my invoice, it indicates PAID. I wonder how this people operate sef.

So rude and arrogant people...the day i go storm that their lagos office, them go knw say their arrogance dey learn.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by GlitzG: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2016
dandollar1:

Please, tripple check well b4 u pay into anybodies personal acct ooooo. Cos d last time I used dis modaphorker, it wasn't done dat way. Since u hv paid tru d invoice, I don't c how u will b asked to pay again. Jus double check d ndidis number u hv very well so u won't go n do charity to scammers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
dandollar1:

Don't pay anything..... Since ur invoice showed "PAID" just go and pick up ur item
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 2:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Invoice received
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by uc97: 4:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Why is Chinosxl & co no longer including payment option in the invoices they send out to their customers? This the 2nd time I'm receiving such invoice.
Pls I beg u to include the payment option to the invoices u send me as I prefer paying with my PayPal account.
Also try to include the weight and name of the item u are demanding payment for.
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2016
uc97:
Why is Chinosxl & co no longer including payment option in the invoices they send out to their customers? This the 2nd time I'm receiving such invoice.
Pls I beg u to include the payment option to the invoices u send me as I prefer paying with my PayPal account.
Also try to include the weight and name of the item u are demanding payment for.
Thanks.

Same here , am thinking bc 2 times were $10 each.
I sent a mail requesting an explanation but I can bet my last kobo that I might not get an explanation.

How much is yours ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mjd2020(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2016
uc97:
Thanks.
And how did you pay then? So surprised at the turn of things.I've not even received my invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Curdlebug(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
How are we suppose to pay this invoices... I hope its not what am thinking, is chinos trying to compel every1 to pay into his bank account at his own rate which ofcos will be exorbitant,...I thought I was alone on this issue.

Has anyone heard from him on this issue.?

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by uc97: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Mariesio:

Same here , am thinking bc 2 times were $10 each.
I sent a mail requesting an explanation but I can bet my last kobo that I might not get an explanation.

How much is yours ?

$10 @#390(given to me by the manager ).

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.