Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,949 members, 7,848,854 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546624 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
tanks to you all for or help.....I av now been able to bid...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
seyithug:

I don't have it either, I was just going to ask him. So, Oga Chinosxl, pls, drop your Paypal info for us to send payment to, or we should go ahead with our bank rate for the payment?
Laredojohn:

Gimme Mr chino paypal payment info..wanna settle my bills via paypal
Ask him directly, for una not to be scam, send him sms, he will reply with his paypal email address

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
seyithug:

I don't have it either, I was just going to ask him. So, Oga Chinosxl, pls, drop your Paypal info for us to send payment to, or we should go ahead with our bank rate for the payment?

I think he needs to give you go-ahead for you to be able to send PayPal fund to him although we have his PayPal account with us.
Moreover,I think he prefers payment sent as GIFT/FRIEND from USA PayPal to avoid charges and also to prevent issue
with the transaction now or later.

You can contact us via info@ijamsolution.com for us to be able to help you send it to
him while you pay/send us naira for as low as N160/$ depending on the amount you are sending to him.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chai!, this guy is just funny cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
tanks to you all for or help.....I av now been able to bid...

Great hearing this and we wish you best.

Don't forget to abide by ebay T.O.S to avoid being banned.

Some of them are:
1.Not to attempt transacting out of ebay when communicating with seller(s) via inbox
2.Read details of any bid listed carefully before attempting bidding and should in case you win any bid,kindly do pay as fast as possible.

Best once more!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
tonjeola:

Ask him directly, for una not to be scam, send him sms, he will reply with his paypal email address
Aiit thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

I think he needs to give you go-ahead for you to be able to send PayPal fund to him although we have his PayPal account with us.
Moreover,I think he prefers payment sent as GIFT/FRIEND from USA PayPal to avoid charges and also to prevent issue
with the transaction now or later.

You can contact us via info@ijamsolution.com for us to be able to help you send it to
him while you pay/send us naira for as low as N160/$ depending on the amount you are sending to him.

$30 pere.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
seyithug:

$30 pere.

Email me right away for it to be sent to him on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
completey:

eBay must have send a message that you are not a registered buyer. he will not se nd the item again. go to your paypal and open dispute . your money will be refunded. talking from experience.
thanks for your response. i have contacted them, i have since contacted the seller with no response. i sure hope they will fix this. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chinosxl, which way nah. Is this item with you? Is it part of the goods you shipped yesterday? You didn't reply my mails and text message.

Dieumerci:
Mr Chinosxl, pls include my item in today's shipment. It was delivered yesterday by UPS:....00967 with initials E.E. Pls send me the invoice as well. Hope the guy is still coming to join you 'cos you've been too busy lately.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
confirm delivery of my acer aspire laptop. This afternoon. Help me test run it pls to avoid story that touch.
confirm hdd 500 gb. 4gb ram. Windows 8
imagine I bought this item yesterday Friday 12pm. and it's delivered Saturday.
now ready for Monday shipping.
God bless chinos.
check other thread and see how people are been extorted. them will have to pay directly and also commission still item would spend like 4 weeks.
keep the good work.
thanks

this is my almost 15 items shipped within just 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
cc Legalwealth
I would need 55$ transfer to Chinox account paypal account.

So tell me how would the transaction go.
Just give me a brief details.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by coolted(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
http://m.dhgate.com/product/original-rp-hs33-running-sports-ear-hook/184190335.html#s4-17-1

bros, wonderful new month. what's the cost of 10 of this items to abuja
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 12:19am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=legalwealth post=27645614]

Bros, can you pay directly for an item on ebay for me, and I pay you when Chino confirms receipt with superior understanding with Chino, plz if this will work or you considering it let me know your terms.

Chino is not responding my mail where am asking if i deposit on his account here would he pay .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 12:33am On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl:

Oct 27th shipment is in my Lagos office. Are the owner of the books i ordered? 4 to 5 books should be ready for pick up. Have i sent your invoice?

Chino Plz respond to my email with elvisworlds
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Good peeps in the house, abeg help your broda with these worries, ok !!!

have an unverified paypal account, can i verify with prepaid card if yes is it only nigerian bank issued prepaid card ? cos i tried using my UBA Africard issued by a Ghanaian Bank and it did not recognize it.

I am staying in Ghana now and don't have atm card for my acc in naija, but can i use my family mastercard atm card ? my name is not on the card anyway.

can i operate my Naija paypal account from accra where i opened it /

help humbly needed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:55am On Nov 02, 2014
coolted:
http://m.dhgate.com/product/original-rp-hs33-running-sports-ear-hook/184190335.html#s4-17-1

bros, wonderful new month. what's the cost of 10 of this items to abuja
its better you get a great deal bro. so that your items can be consolidated together and sent to Abuja. than just that.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2014
Ahmed4002:
cc Legalwealth
I would need 55$ transfer to Chinox account paypal account.

So tell me how would the transaction go.
Just give me a brief details.

Good day!
Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com and you will be replied with what to do.

Betterstill,pay N165/$ for any amount lesser than $100 & N160/$ for any amount from $100 and above to:

Bank Name: UBA Bank Plc
Account Name: IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT
Account Number: 1018622879

Once you've made payment for the equivalent into our bank details above,just send an e-mail to the same
e-mail above notifying us of your payment.It will be sent and you will be replied with the transaction details
which you will forward to chinosxl.
N.B:You can as well request for other banks such as GTBank,Diamond,Zenith & First Bank whichever you prefer via e-mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Awalla:
Good peeps in the house, abeg help your broda with these worries, ok !!!

have an unverified paypal account, can i verify with prepaid card if yes is it only nigerian bank issued prepaid card ? cos i tried using my UBA Africard issued by a Ghanaian Bank and it did not recognize it.

I am staying in Ghana now and don't have atm card for my acc in naija, but can i use my family mastercard atm card ? my name is not on the card anyway.

can i operate my Naija paypal account from accra where i opened it /

help humbly needed.

Which country did you get your Africard from?
Nigeria or Ghana?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2014
Oga chinos last item delivered, pls keep it with u wld like to purchase some items so u console dem. ttnkzz
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

Which country did you get your Africard from?
Nigeria or Ghana?

Ghana
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by coolted(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Ahmed4002:

its better you get a great deal bro. so that your items can be consolidated together and sent to Abuja. than just that.

ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=legalwealth post=27652806]

I taught your exchange rate is 160 $ irrespective of the amount needed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Awalla:

Ghana

Ok!Get that from Nigeria but I think it should work.

Do you have any money in it when you were trying to add the card to your PayPal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=Ahmed4002 post=27654610][/quote]

No please!
It is N165 for any amount lesser than $100 and N160 for $100 and above
which was the reason I do mention as low as N160/$ meaning it can be
higher than that depending on some factors out of which quantity is.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2014
231373337785 chino what will it cost to Lagos..
@ legalwealth what's the rate for $260
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

No please!
It is N165 for any amount lesser than $100 and N160 for $100 and above
which was the reason I do mention as low as N160/$ meaning it can be
higher than that depending on some factors out of which quantity is.

thanks for the prompt reply, then it's better I pay my self because there is no much difference am not going above 100 $ and save me time of bank issues and que.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Ahmed4002:

thanks for the prompt reply, then it's better I pay my self because there is no much difference am not going above 100 $ and save me time of bank issues and que.
Thanks

Ok!
You are welcome.

Best! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2014
jfkenny:
231373337785 chino what will it cost to Lagos..
@ legalwealth what's the rate for $260

Rate of $260 is N160 making it a total of N41,600 to be paid! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
guys see wahala.. I won a bid on ebay for a smartphone me and the seller contacted and he said everything was fine.. I payed for the phone and the seller said he would ship it the next day because he was busy.. so I was satisfied and bought extra battery and casings with hope that all d goods will reach oga chonosxl office at d same period.... this morning I saw a message from eBay, I was thinking its a message informing me dat d guy has shipped d phone only to find out that he cancelled my order and refunded my money... now paypal takes weeks to pay d money back into my account so dat I can bid for another phone.. this guy just put me in mess.. and the other phone accessories are on their way to chonosxl office!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=dannytwix post=27658967]guys see wahala..
look for similar phone again and bid. so you might even be lucky enough to get it cheaper. Ask chinox not ship the accessories.
what phone model let me help you scout around for a deal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=Ahmed4002 post=27659520][/quote] Bro d bidding is not the problem o.. but I don't have the money to pay for it till paypal funds my account

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.